1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5th Motif Discussion - part 5

Apr 7, 2020

1. [​IMG]The Wig! by Marie, on Flickr
      My guy is home. Picked his head up yesterday and I finally found his perfect wig this morning. Tried on 4 others including the one from my first Hyun. But they just didn't seem "the" wig. This one is the right one. Happy Thanksgiving to all in USA.

2. @animemom - he looks so put together, and i really like his face up :)

3. Thank you, Redmaiko here on DOA did his face up and in a couple of months she will work on his body.

4. #124 animemom, Dec 1, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    5. [​IMG]

Hello from Barnaby <3

6. Wow that is an amazing outfit. He looks very regal.

7. Thank you! and he surely does! A local artists here created these wonderful hanfus

[​IMG]

8. If anyone's interested - there's someone on Instagram doing extra parts specifically for the Timeless body, namely extra feet (pointe, low heels, higher heels), jointed hands (!) and extra lower leg parts to make the legs longer. Here she is:
      Login • Instagram

9. They jointed hands look awesome! These would be awesome to have for my guy, he could actually hold stuff.

10. Oh heck! :love
      Thank you SO MUCH for pointing those out @meanae

I ordered all the feet. :mwahaha

11. You're both welcome ;) I'm not a huge fan of the hands; I got the glove jointed hands from lldt for my Venitu now and they fit great, so I'm satisfied on that accord. Those feet though, hmm...

12. Yes! I got the LLT glove hands and the set of hands from 5th Motif so Victor is set for hands, but I've been dreaming of ballet and heel feet so this was perfect! :chocoheart

Sent in my email and just to wait for the relpy.

13. Does anyone who ordered the feet got any confirmation email or an invoice? I sent the email almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heared back yet.

14. @Mysha
      I sent a follow up message on instagram. They had sent me the invoice right away, but there was a typo so they had to re-send it to me. I would just check in with them.

15. Sharing my babe here.
      I named him Alon.
      I gave him 12/5 in the end!

I don't know how to insert IG pics, sorry!

Login • Instagram

16. He's lovely @dolliberate! :D

IG photos don't insert like photos from photo-hosting sites like Flickr or imgur do. Have you tried either of them?

17. There nothing I can buy for the Timeless Body :abambi:
      No clothing or shoes fit him
      The hunt will continue

18. Here are some of my favs:
      Space Studio makes some sets in the Venitu size! Just got to keep an eye open for their next opening. Koibito BJD also has some Venitu sized options too! They used to sell jeans in Venitu size as well-- not sure if they're still up. Moonlight BJD has some great sets that have worked for my Venitu. :D

19. Thank you so much