1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. #1 stellarphenomena, Feb 3, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
    2. www.angelesque.co.uk or .com
      Fantastic dealer for many companies. I will probably order my Mytyl this month.

3. Oh so cute!!! What kind of sculpt is she??

4. They support some of the best companies.

5. Jackie Elf. :wiggle (Heidi is on the left)

6. Thank you!! ٩( 'ω' )و they're both gorgeous girls!!

7. Absolutely , i have 15 dolls from different companies and Two waiting! All through her.

8. Oh wow, the grey skin tone is amazing!

9. @stellarphenomena

Yay! More grey tinies! She's so pretty in that color.

Another quick pic of my girl...

[​IMG]

#9 brightberry, Feb 3, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    10. Cute!

11. Aww i love the colour combinations.

12. More cutie spam.... :love

[​IMG]

#12 stellarphenomena, Feb 5, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    13. She is unbelievably cute :)

14. Thank you!

15. she is so cute, and i love the sparkle eyes with that skin tone. (she has also just made me add a jack to my wish list, oops)

16. I like the grey a lot more in owner pics!

17. auntbear, I'm loving her a lot more than I thought I would!! I took a chance with the sculpt....no regrets! :3nodding:

18. Dang, I'm jealous. No word on my grey Elf Kai, but your posts give me hope. Tiny Delfs are such great little dolls. I'm loving the more mature clothing you have yours in too.

19. Thank you, Loptr, the little grays are cuties. I'm sure yours will be forthcoming soon! Look forward to a photo. :love

20. Apologies if this is in the wrong area (just getting back into the swing of things), but I was 1. Curious as to how many of you guys own Tiny 20 Delfs, and 2. Where the heck do you guys get accessories/wigs/clothing for them? I've been successful in finding sites that sell Tiny Delf stuff, but obviously the build of a 20 is lankier than their counterparts.

I'm an amateur at sewing, and even when I manage to sit down to start an outfit I rarely finish due to irl priorities/responsibilities - so sewing is an option, yes.

Opinions, pictures, links, are all welcome I would love to pamper my doll as much as possible. :)

Oh, I'd also like to add that if you know what clothing could also be used in place of already labeled Tiny 20 Delf would be great too! Like 'oh they can also wear... idk Blythe clothing', or something.