1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolly Planet / KOK Doll Collection / mskokokok888 (eBay ID)

May 15, 2019

1. Service feedback thread for Ms. Koko, who has both an online shop and an eBay store.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. This review is my first order for Dolly Planet, but I will not order from them again. I have left a second review below.

What did you order?

I ordered a Maskcat Doll Gladys from Ms. Koko's eBay shop. She is an official dealer for many doll brands including Maskcat Doll, Myou Doll, and Doll Legend, who has both an online shop as well as an eBay store.

When did you order?
      I placed my order on November 21, 2019.

How was the communication?
      Communication was great! When I would email Ms. Koko to ask on the status of my order, she responded promptly, within 24 hours.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid through eBay using PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Maskcat Doll was delayed by almost 3 months. As such, my order took a bit under 6 months to ship since the doll had to be made. Gladys got to me very quickly via EMS, in less than 5 days.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      None. The doll was carefully packaged with utmost care. Her limbs were wrapped with bubble wrap. The company doll box is a wooden box that was wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap and placed into a cardboard box and then a poly mailer.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      100% yes! I actually placed a second order with her for smaller items. I didn't realize that Ms. Koko had an online shop until I made my payment. She carries small iris glass eyes (Beetles), which I adore. The entire ordering process was simple through her shop; I would not hesitate to purchase from her again.

#2 honeyedbiscuit, May 15, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
    3. * What did you order? Two wigs, 2 pairs of eyes and 2 shirts
      * When did you order? 10/7/2020
      * How was the communication? Nothing yet, but what was a conformation of order. Never heard order had shipped and found two items not shipped so contacted them for refund.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 21 days
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Yes two shirts that cost me $28 each plus whatever increase on shipping was.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? Waiting to hear
      * Would you order from this company again? Probably not, seeing as they never said order shipped or that they didn't have shirts.

** After filing a claim on missing shirts with Paypal I was finally contacted by Dolly Planet. They said I can either get refund or shirts and I opted for shirts. Now keep in mind they said shirts weren't even started yet. So They not only sent the wigs and eyes before shirts but they also didn't tell me they would do this. Most companies wait for everything to be done and ship all together. Why this company chose to send items in 2 orders and not wait let alone not tell me anything they were doing is not to me smart. They not only shipped the items I received poorly packed as box was banged up, but items were okay. But they are now wasting more money shipping 2 orders when I was fine waiting for one. I knew shirts would at least would take 2 months but now it seems from what they said it could take longer. Anyway still as nice as wigs are, I don't think I would buy clothes from them again.

*** It has now been almost 2 more months and no shirts. I have emailed 2 times and even used Facebook messenger to contact them through there. Nothing! I have never had a company not make an effort to return messages as bad as this company. If I had known they would take even longer then they said on shirts I would have taken the refund. This has been more frustrating then I have ever been with a company.

****** Update. Facebook message worked. I will have shirts shipped after Christmas. They asked me about which email address I used. Pretty sure I did, but to those who read this use this one
      [email protected] they said they never got my emails.

******* Shirts finally arrived today. 1/13/2021. Very strangely wrapped but other than box getting crushed the shirts look wonderful. I will redress my Hyun and share photos soon.

#3 animemom, Oct 28, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    4. What did you order?
      I ordered head no. 5 in 1:4 size.

When did you order?
      I placed my order on March 27, 2021.

How was the communication?
      It was good in the beginning, but once I paid for the item and then shipping, there was zero silence. I never received a response to my emails after paying shipping.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid through PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Too long without any updates. I got the PayPal shipping invoice on September 27, 2021 and paid promptly. I wrote them on October 5 to see if I could get a tracking number. No response. I wrote them again on October 11 and didn't receive a response to my email. My package just randomly showed up toward the end of the month.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      None. The head was well-packaged in foam in a form-fitting box.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No outright problems, but communication was a huge miss for me this time around. I don't mind waiting, but I am not a fan of bad communication. I thankfully didn't have a problem with my order, but the lack of communication makes me very concerned if something arrived damaged.

Would you order from this company again?
      Most likely not. My first order with them was wonderful, but the second experience and lack of communication discouraged me to order from them again.