1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolly Planet / KOK Doll Collection / mskokokok888 (eBay ID)

May 15, 2019

1. Service feedback thread for Ms. Koko, who has both an online shop and an eBay store.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. What did you order?
      I ordered a Maskcat Doll Gladys from Ms. Koko's eBay shop. She is an official dealer for many doll brands including Maskcat Doll, Myou Doll, and Doll Legend, who has both an online shop as well as an eBay store.

When did you order?
      I placed my order on November 21, 2019.

How was the communication?
      Communication was great! When I would email Ms. Koko to ask on the status of my order, she responded promptly, within 24 hours.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid through eBay using PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Maskcat Doll was delayed by almost 3 months. As such, my order took a bit under 6 months to ship since the doll had to be made. Gladys got to me very quickly via EMS, in less than 5 days.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      None. The doll was carefully packaged with utmost care. Her limbs were wrapped with bubble wrap. The company doll box is a wooden box that was wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap and placed into a cardboard box and then a poly mailer.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      100% yes! I actually placed a second order with her for smaller items. I didn't realize that Ms. Koko had an online shop until I made my payment. She carries small iris glass eyes (Beetles), which I adore. The entire ordering process was simple through her shop; I would not hesitate to purchase from her again.