90cm dolls and clothes

Apr 14, 2010

1. Apart from baby clothes, where can we find clothes for these big guys?

Angel of Dream makes 90cm dolls but they offer no items or accessories for them! :o

Do any of the doll sites sell 90cm clothes?

Also, I believe there is one other company tham makes 90cm boy dolls, am I right? If I'm right could someone please remind me who it is?

Thanks so much! :chocoberry

2. I'm having the same problem. I don't sew. It will be interesting to see what I can find for my Bo once he gets here. I am very excited that he fits into baby shoes and plan on ordering some chucks. brand name shoes! Too cool! If I find anything I will definitely post it.

3. Marsh Pants makes pants for 90cm guys. Just do a search for them in the marketplace. Some baby clothes have worked out well with a little alteration. I finally gave up and bought a sewing machine and I'm slowly learning to sew.

4. I just heard that Marsh had recently passed away.. :.( She was a great lady!

5. Yes, Marsh's website has a notice concerning her passing. Very sad news.

6. Oh very Sad, she bought several dolls from my personal collections. She will be missed and I'm happy to have lots of peices from her clothing collections. She was a great lady and will be missed! :(

My thoughts go out to her family!

7. No! That's very sad.