1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

A flat chested Mini?

Dec 24, 2009

1. I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I don't know what else to do.

I'm looking for a flat chested MSD. I have this Pullip, but I want to change her character's doll because it doesn't fit her personality. She's supposed to be a 10 or 11 year old, smiley faced, mischievous little girl. She needs to be bigger than her little sister too who's doll is a littlefee Ante. Sorry if I did this wrong. If it gets deleted can the deleter point me in the right direction? I was just hoping for something faster than going through the database. Thank you! :)
    2. many of the dolls in this range are flat chested and can be 10-11 years old. Just a few off the top of my head: Dollmore, Luts, Volks, Blue Fairy, Leeke, Bambicrony. . .
    3. there are alot of flat chested msd out there,
      Boobie do a range of immature msd's which are basically flat chested if you are looking for somthing to start with
      hope this helps :gingerbreadman
    4. Fairyland cutie bust
    5. Unoa small bust is flat. If nothing else just mod a body, sand em down XD
    6. There's also the Dream of Doll DOC Old Body. I don't know if that's still offered via the company, but there are many floating around in the MP second hand.

Good luck finding your doll! :thumbup
    7. Thank you so much everyone! I've been looking today (all day, Christmas break leaves me with a lot of time on my hands), and I found DOC Pitts. Mint, you say the old body is flat chested? That just answers everything! Now to save up...ugh :P