1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

A little help

Sep 9, 2008

1. I am looking into buying a tan doll, a tan momo from dollmore to be exact, Ive heard a few people say no to tan dolls but im wondering why, Id really like a little input as I really liek this doll and want to buy a.s.a.p.
      http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=5096

2. I think it's more of a personal preference than saying no to buying tan dolls.
      One of the reasons might be is that you can't sand tan dolls.

Other than that, I don't see why you shouldn't buy a tan. :)

3. The biggest factor I can think of is that you generally can't sand tanned dolls. Or, if you do sand it, it takes a lot of careful effort to get the sanded part the same color as the rest of the doll. Most tanned dolls I've seen photos of haven't been sanded though.

4. I know! I wish I could find more owner pictures. I want her too. :D
      But yeah, there isn't much of a downside to tanned dolls besides not being able to sand them as said.~With extra care and no accidents it shouldn't become that much of an issue unless you had some modding in mind. ><
      Good luck~

~Woah, the price went down from the last I checked. @_@! Awesome.

5. Thanks, I really want her lol =)

6. Yea the whole sites prices went down <3 which is awesome!! I really wants lol. I just gotten two new ones a saphirra and an ariel (bobobie) and I want to complete my collection since i sold a doll.