1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

A Long Time Doll?

Sep 8, 2012

1. Has anyone heard of this fairly new Chinese BJD company? The official website seems to be still under construction, but they have been releasing pictures of new dolls on the Baidu BJD discussion board. They have released two 25.2cm tall tinies called May and June in June (which accounts for the names) and are scheduled to release two more soon. They look very cute except that May bears such a strong resemblance to Aidolls Uri that I am not sure I am comfortable with it. I wonder if anyone on DOA owns one?

2. I just discovered this company yesterday and I think May will be the newest addition to my wishlist. Their bodies remind me a littlefee, so I am excited about their posing capability.
      I'm always wary about new companies, because there's no reviews about them yet. But the price is good, so I think I will buy from them. I'm just now trying to figure out if May and June are the same sculpt.
      Also, May kind of looks like Uri, but the lips and eye shape are completely different.

3. Now that I've looked at the pictures of a box opening of May here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=560701, I'm seriously thinking of ordering. I love everything about this doll. She's so delicate and beautiful. I've been trying to find more pictures but it's hard. Guess pictures can be found in Chinese sites, but I'm not sure how to search for it.

4. Hi!

I have a doll from this company, May. She looked great on promo, but when I got package - she was just incredible! So much better than I expected. It's a very quality doll, all parts fit perfectly, no gaps, even within the parts are free from defects. I think the sculptor is a perfectionist :)
      All joints work very well and comfortably for use, great posing. I like her sculpting too.

Pure white skinton is really white, like a paper.

I ordered a fullset which includes make-up, clothes, shoes, wig and eyes. I also received extra hands (extra pair of default and four pairs with the gestures), do not know whether it is a gift or also included. Soooooo cute haaands!..
      Make-up is expressive and neat, clothes well-tailored and sits nicely.

Really nothing to complain about. This is a very good deal, and with the cost of $180 for a naked doll - one of the best.

I ordered her from Alice's Collection on October 5 and received January 31. Long wait but definitely worth it.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8090/8437941386_5d62008d80.jpg
      Scary, scary world! by Amber Fool, on Flickr

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer:)

PS: sorry for my english ^^'

5. I just ordered May. I fell so hard for her after seeing AmberFool's box opening pictures that I just had to. I'm probably in for a very long wait, though. But I have a feeling she will be worth it.

6. I ordered May, too! Though it was before I saw the box opening. I ordered one in stock from Alice and I will be sure to take tons of pictures when she arrives! Seeing as it's the Chinese holiday period, you are probably in for an extra wait, though.
      Did you order from Taobao? It's slightly cheaper than Alice's Collections, even with an agent.

7. I saw that Alice Collections is selling A.L.T bodies.
      I would like to know what match with the msd girl body because that's so sweet and seems to be good standing. >w<

8. Me too, would a Unoa Sist or Lusis head match the "normal yellow" body?

9. :D
      The body remember me the unoa bodies, and I liked the lots of bust options <3
      But I'm thinking in minifee hybrids. :)

10. Anyone else have these dolls yet? Curious if you have any Fairyland dolls how the resin matches up??? The ncek size is the same for the little ones as LTF's, and the bodies look amazingly similar!!

11. I asked AC about resin matches and while they didn't have an answer about how it matches to other companies they sent me this pic of ALL of the ALT resins with this to say:
      All the skin color is A.L.T's, but most of the cases, customers only order those 4 listed on our website, if you'd like another skin tone other than the 4 normal ones, an extra cost will be added.

Grey, Tanned, Purple --- Add USD20
      Import Pink, Import Normal, Import white --- Add USD40

[​IMG]

12. Hm.. I guess the 'normal yellow' and the 'white' are close to fairyand resin.

13. Oh I love the tan. I might get a tan June at some point. He's the only one that really grabs me so far.

Dustbunnie

14. i think may is adorable. just discovered this doll , and i think i am smitten!

15. Hello :3
      I am so sold to the august girl version :D I looove her face and I'm really curious about her fullset clothes, there aren't really good pictures on alice's collections showing them off :(

16. I wornder if Normal Pink would match DollZone Normal Pink. There are a few face I still like from DollZone even though I don't like the direction they are going and I really don't like their new bodies - neither BB nor 1/4

I have just ordered two Chick Line girl headbacks from Fairyland to make my two extra LittleFee face-plates into hybrids. I'm seriously considering this body for them.

Dustbunnie

17. which color would you get for the fairyland?

18. I would think Normal Yellow - and White. But it's impossible to know how well they match before you can compare them in person.

Dustbunnie

19. would love to see pictures of the color matching if you get them. i have an elf ante sleeping head that i would like to get modded open someday. but then i would need a headback and body....

20. I just ordered a May in normal pink. I'm actually hoping the body will match my floating DOB Pisce head but if it doesn't I may just use the full doll for the character I have in mind. This character has been a hard one for me, I've been through 2 dolls so far and neither have worked out. I ordered from Alice's Collection, so I know I probably have a wait ahead of me though I am eager to see the doll and try out the resin match.