1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

A place to keep your dolls......?

Mar 26, 2010

1. One part of my dolls is kept in the special glass displays, which stay in the livingroom, and another part is in my bedroom.

2. All my dolls stay in my room (well, there's only one room in my flat, anyway). BJDs wouldn't be exception. Obitsu could standnext to vase while resin gals would probably need safe place to sit.

3. Our dolls are in the living room on a big but low book case. All seven of them fit on it! Its nice to be able to see them all the time in the room we hang out in the most.

4. our dolls are our pride!!!!the correct response to the doll critics is" others buy drugs and booze....we buy dolls"!!!!!DEAL WITH IT!!!:evil:

5. I used to keep my dolls in my living room, but now they are in my bedroom....keeps them away from my two granddaughters and their little grabby hands! Lol;)

6. Depends on who is over at my house. if its my friend who is scared of dolls. they are in the closet in the living room. were the sun doesn't shine. but, other then that they are in my room were they all sit on a shelf or my dvd stand.

7. I usually just put them on my desk because I want to see them every time :p
      But sometimes when my baby cousins comes, I put them in my closet in their default box to just make them safe from the kids!

8. I have a cube closet organizer thing for them. Some of the cubes hold dolls, others hold their stuff in fabric containers. I throw a sheet over it when I'm not playing with them to protect them from dust and sunlight :)

9. Mostly they're overcrowded in the "doll-drift" corner of the livingroom.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Except the teenie-tinies (Pukis and Banjis) who live on my bedside table for the most part:
      [​IMG]

Teddy

10. I keep mine in a linen closet from Ikea; I use it for books too so it's multifunctional. Lately, because I wanted to play with them more than normal, they've been sitting on my dresser.

11. Currently my 3 are in a book case/entertainment center thing. the large area where a small tv could fit is where my 1/3 is, I put fake black fur pinned to the wall as background and laid white fake fur as carpet, thus turning it into his bedroom. In the 2nd largest section I have my 1/4 in her room its just her and a chair, but I havent decorated it yet, same with one of the small sections for my 1/6 which only has her chair and 2 small spice jars filled with seashells since shes a mermaid, as well as a small bowl thats shiney lol

12. I'm lucky, I have a guest room where I keep my dolls. But, it's fast being taken over by the dolls, meaning I had the windows darken, now sunless and tables for the dolls have taken most of the rooms extra space. I love my room.

13. i keep my dolls in my room because if i keep them anywhere else my family/pets would hurt them or purposefully try to hurt them...i have my 2 MSD and yoSD on a couch i got for them at a cosplay picnic, my first (and probly favorite) sits on my desk at night and on my bed during the day, and my other 2 SD sized ones stand against my dresser...

14. My dolls are on one of my bookshelves, sitting on a variety of benches and chairs, although some of the tinies sit on the dresser next to the shelf. ; v;

15. Display cabinet to keep them away from dust, sunlight, etc. They are still really accessible though, which I think is a must. :)

16. I put the dolls on the bed to sleep, the space of home is not enough, even a reveal ark also have no place to arrange.

17. Our old roommate moved out, so my bf and I turned his room into a collection/toy room. All my lovelies have a shelf of their own in there. ^_^

18. My dolls are always put away safely in a locked case hidden in my closet along with my kimono because if my parents found any of my personal stuff, it would all be thrown out. :/

19. Mine all stay in my bedroom, given that my bedroom is actually both my artist atelier corner as well as the room I spend the most time in (my 'living space' is an attic, other than the main bedroom there's only a small bathroom and 'closet room'). So, I just place them around according to my mood and who I'm working with/on.

Usually my first doll sits on my left next to the computer since he's a little spoiled. My SSDF also often occupies my nightstand since I find his presence there to be quite comforting. The others move around a lot, though.

20. at first, my dolls spends their time mostly on their boxes..and then when I got enough free time to clean up my shelf, I cleared one part of it for my dolls..now they are displayed in my shelf.unfortunately my hunky man, which is about 70cm, won't fit in it..he's too tall, so he remains in his box, until I find a good place where I can place him..