1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

A Wonderful purchase from Flpinkboxsociety

Mar 1, 2006

1. flpinkboxsociety made me some clothes as a prize for winning a contest, they were beautiful and very well made! She also sent some dolly sized ice cream (lip balm).

2. flpinkboxsociety bought some NS Luts girl hands from me and was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Highly recommended!

3. flpinkboxsociety bought a Domuya microphone from me. She paid quickly (same day she bought it actually), and was extremely friendly and easy to deal with! I would gladly deal with her again.

4. Purchased Yori and couldn't be happier. Shipped as promised and she arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

5. Purchased Emi head (Aamu) and Delf Immature girl body from me. Very pleasant to work with. Great communication. Would deal with again.

6. I purchased a BBB Apollo from Flpinkboxsociety

Shipping was fast and it was packaged well! Thanks so much!!!

7. I traded my Two.S.Doll Mayi to Flpinkboxsociety for her 2007 Soom Gem Godo! She made him three amazing outfits as an extra bonus! Communication was swift and friendly, and the doll was well packaged! I would recommend her as a seamstress for doll clothes or for a trade any day! Thank you so much!

8. Did a super awsome trade with flpinkboxsociety! She even added extras, Awsome! Thanks so much for a great trade!:D

9. I had the awesome opportunity of meeting flpinkboxsociety in person so we could trade her Iplehouse Cocori for my GloryDoll Karin. I think I got the better deal since she included lots of extras, but she graciously disagrees. Very cool lady and the best part is I made a New Friend!
      Great Trade...I would definitely recommend.

10. Flpinkboxsociety bought 4 pairs of eyes from me and paid very quickly. High recommended and nice to talk to :)

11. I had the pleasure of selling some eyes to flpinkboxsociety. Super friendly buyer who was always very quick to reply to all messages. Payment was sent very quickly also. Overall it was a perfect transaction! I would love to sell to flpinkboxsociety again and would be happy to recommend her to anyone. Thanks! :thumbup

12. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Successful transaction, purchased some chartreuse 16mm eyes from me - thanks!

13. Purchased Dollmore Lingerie II Model Leah Cox from flpinkboxsociety. She answered every message quickly and with much personality. The packages were well packed and mailed out super fast. The doll arrived in amazing condition as well as her outfit. I would definitely work with flpinkboxsociety again. She is a great joy.

14. I got a Lisa Rubik doll from flpinkboxsociety today - she got it sent out despite her little boy being sick which I think is SUCH a huge comment on how seriously she takes her responsibilities - I sure wouldn't have whined about her waiting till her kid was recovered! She's just amazing - the doll came packaged extremely well & w/goodies. I am so pleased & certainly would not hesitate to do business w/her again :D

15. Wendy bought a doll from me. She did a super short layaway. C: Super communication and so polite! I would love to do business with her again.

Thank you so much for your purchase and I hope you guys enjoy your doll greatly!! <3

16. Really had a wonderful transaction with flpinkboxsociety, she bought two CP/Luts Soo and modded vampire head from me. Great buyer and highly recommended! Thanks you.

17. Positive feedback!

flpinkboxsociety was in my Hand-Me-Down swap and everything went great! Items were shipped on time, very appropriate and appreciated by her partner and I was notified when she got her part of the swap. I would gladly have her in another swap!

18. flpinkboxsociety bought a white skin 60cm resinsoul body from me. She contacted me and was friendly and polite, and paid very promptly.

The tracking says the parcel was delivered on 7 September. As she has not reported any problem, I trust that all is well.

19. flpinkboxsociety bought a few items from my sales thread. Communication was super friendly and payment was prompt. It was a pleasure to do business with you. Highly recommend. Thanks so much,
      -Am

20. Wendy bought by Lishe from me on layaway and was very prompt and courteous.

Great buyer!

Thanks,Wendy and enjoy your new doll!