1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

A Wonderful purchase from Flpinkboxsociety

Mar 1, 2006

1. Wendy purchased a body from me on layaway. Her payments were on time, and she even paid it off early. When she initially contacted me she gave me her zip code right away which I appreciate. She let me know when the body arrived too. I am really happy with this transaction and highly recommend her! Thanks again :)

2. A+++

Wendy is a great asset to DOA marketplace. She purchased a doll on layaway from me and paid in time, communicated well and plently and was fun to get to know. Thank you! ~Gus

3. Wendy purchased a Musedoll dress set form me. Payment was sent promptly and she was very nice through out all conversations. She also notified me when package arrived! Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :) A+++++ buyer!

4. This is rather late! (Oops!!)
      But Wendy purchased a pipos Cheshire from me back at the end of November.
      She had a week long layaway but paid him off early. They were very friendly to talk to and I would happily do business with them again!

5. Flpinkboxsociety purchased a Fairyland MNF Sarang head from me and was a pleasure to work with!
      She originally needed a layaway but ended up paying the head off within the week!
      Communication was excellent and payment went very smoothly.
      Im happy the head has a new home with someone who will give her the attention she deserves.
      Thank you again for a wonderful transaction :)

6. Wendy purchased Volks the Bourgeon De Rose outfit from me. We had a great smooth and easy transaction. I would deal with her again again!

7. Very positive transaction where Wendy bought a Dollheart fer from me.

quick payment. great communication.

8. flpinkboxsociety was a member of my recent Witch's Sabbat Swap and she was an amazing swapper! I was blessed to have her as my swap partner and she truly went above and beyond in her gifts to my doll AmandaJo. I couldn't recommend her enough to any swap hosts; great communication, great gifts and just an excellent swapper! I am excited to have flpinkboxsociety in my upcoming Christmas/Yule swap and would welcome her in any of my future swaps as well! :)

9. @flpinkboxsociety purchased Volks Songstress Cyndy in fullset from me with a layaway and everything was so wonderful. She is such a dear to deal with, her payments are always on time, friendly communication and keep me updated as soon as the doll arrived, I highly recommend her! Thanks :chibi

10. flpinkboxsociety was a member of my recent Christmas At Hogwarts Swap and they were an excellent swap member once again! I would gladly welcome flpinkboxsociety into any of my future swaps and highly recommend them to any other swap host. :)

11. flpinkboxsociety recently participated in my Swapoween 2019 Halloween swap and everything went amazing as always! She is a kind and considerate swap partner who sends beautiful gifts to her partner! I would love to have her in another one of my future swaps and recommend her to any other swap host! :)

12. I sold a Volks DSD Mika to flpinkboxsociety and had a wonderful transaction. They were very kind and trusting in our conversations. They were quick to pay and very patient during the shipping time.
      I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy/sell on the marketplace; and I thank them trully for a swift and friendly transaction.