Aboost Feedback Thread

Jul 18, 2019

1. Please leave feedback for me here. Thank you kindly!

2. Aboost bought my Maskcat Feline and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She paid promptly, kept great communication, and let me know when the doll arrived safely to her. I would work with her again for sure. Everything went perfect. :)

3. I bought a lovely Souldoll Juno from Aboost and it was a very positive transaction from beginning to end. I highly recommend her as a Seller and would definitely buy from her again.

4. I sold Aboost an elfdoll Realskin Dami/Yumi. She was super professional and understanding when I missed the time frame for the post office. She paid fast, was courteous and friendly. She also let me know as soon as she got her. I would do business with her again and definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have a successful transaction. Thank you!

5. I sold Aboost a LTF body. Again super professional. Told me when she got it right away. Second time I've done business with her. Absolutely recommend her. Thank you !

6. Aboost bought a littlefee bonnie from me! Payment was quick and communication was great. Highly recommend! Thank you so much!