Ada Dan Lark

Apr 1, 2017

1. I've been searching everywhere for a thread about L´armoire de Dandan's new head, Lark. When the sale was announced, I couldn't resist snatching one up! I fell in love with that face instantly

2. Congratulations! I love the head also, and was seriously considering getting it. But as I had just purchased a doll, I held back. I might regret it one day, but we will see! What are your plans for it?

3. Thank you! Afaik, it's Lark's first order so I'm sure there'll be another soon! Plus they're in stock so it's not a limited time, only quantity.
      I'm planning on turning it into an oc of mine called Kishen :D With black curls and a red/gold clothing scheme

4. Hello, I've just put in an order--well, filled out a request form, for a Lark head and it says there are heads left. Does that mean they are available or do I have to wait for them to be offered/cast again?

She is really adorable and I think she's going to work well for my project.

#4 LisaMarie, Jul 4, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    5. If it says there are heads left, they're in stock! It took mine about two weeks for the in stock head to ship out

6. Oh, well, that's good to hear. I haven't heard back yet, will give it a few days.

7. Good luck! It took a few days for them to get back to me when I placed my order