1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aimee's feedback thread

Dec 23, 2006

1. Participated in an ED with aimee. :)

Transaction was fast, replies were prompt and eyes arrived here in a flash. A++++++++!!

Thank you so much!! :aheartbea

2. Was in yet another ED GO! The eyes are soo beautiful! I will definally do another ED GO again!

3. I participated in a ED eyes group order with aimee- I love them~ :D communication was very fast and they arrived quickly~ thank you again!!

4. Just received my custom ED eyes from aimee and they're spectacular! I wouldn't hesitate to do another order with aimee in the future. It was truly a great transaction.

5. I participated in aimee's ED GO. The eyes are amazing, I wouldn't hesitate to participate another GO thank you so much!!

6. I participated in my second ED group order run by Aimee. She was very professional and efficient and the eyes are amazing. I highly recommend participating in her group order if you are looking for some fantastic eyes ^_^

7. I participated in an ED group order run by aimee and had a wonderful experience. The eyes are gorgeous! I hope to join another ED order run by her in the future. ^^

8. I joined an Enchanted Doll eye GO and working with aimee was a fantastic experience! Such beautiful eyes! Thank you so much!

9. I also joined one of aimee's ED eye GOs. ^^ Communication was great, she answered all my emails promptly, and my eyes arrived nicely packed! I love them very much <3

Thanks, aimee, for another awesome group order!

10. This is the first time I participated in an Enchanted Doll GO and it was a great experience. The eyes are lovely and were well packed when I received them. Thank you Aimee.

11. Joined aimee's Enchanted Doll GO from March. She was very understanding about the fact that I was moving and was willing to still order the eyes and I would provide my new address once I had moved. I did so, and I'm really happy with the customized eyes that I ordered. However, my feedback for aimee is neutral and I don't think that I'll participate in another GO run by her. We were notified in the thread when the eyes were about to home in--and then silence for three weeks. While I can understand RL taking over, it would have been nice to have had a quick comment in the thread to let the participants know what was going on. The participants had to go forward to ask what was going on since people were getting worried. When she finally let us know what was going on, there was a promise to mail the eyes out by the end of the week, but it was the following that they were sent out. All in all, it was almost a month from the time that the eyes arrived at aimee's residence to actually getting the eyes in hand. I wouldn't have minded the long wait if there had been some sort of communication, even if it was a quick, "Sorry, RL is taking over, but I'll let you know when I can try to ship things out!" So I would suggest more communication for future GOs that she runs. :)

Thank you, though, for taking the time and effort (and most definitely stress!) to organize the GO. As I stated above, I am incredibly happy with my eyes and couldn't be more pleased with how they look in my boy. ^^

12. fuminshouneko, again, I'm sorry for the unacceptable delay and lack of communication, as I stated in the ED thread, I was working weekends and ended up getting sick. I still should have replied in the thread to let people know what was going on though. Which is why I offered to give a shipping refund in apology.
      I've been running this GO for about 3 years though, (and as far as I know, this is the first time anything like this has happened) so I would hope that you wouldn't let this one event out of 3 years dissuade you from doing business with me again, but I can understand why you'd feel that way.

13. I have been in several of Aimee's Enchanted Eyes group orders. All have run smoothly and my eyes have arrived safely. I'm sure there will be many more in the future!

Thanks again! :truffle

14. There was a mix-up on order numbers and Aimee did get it straightened out, super fast. Thanks for the order Aimee and hope you are doing much better soon! Aimee will work extra hard to get things out to you and keep you informed . . always happy to deal with her! ^_^

15. I bought a Volks Jun Tachibana from Aimee. She was super friendly and polite to deal with. The doll was packed very safely with lots of bubble wrap and packing peanuts. I'd gladly buy from her again. Thanks!

16. I bought an SD Dress from aimee. Communication was friendly, and shipment was super fast - would love to deal with again! Thanks so much!!!

17. I was in aimee's ED eyes GO back in Oct! She was GREAT!!!! the whole transaction went smoothy and communication was outstanding! Thanks aimee!!!!

18. I participated in one of aimee's ED Eyes GO's. GREAT communication, VERY HELPFUL on eye colors, FAST shipping, SAFE Packaging, and my eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :dance :cheer :celebrate FLAWLESS Transaction! :kitty1

Thanks SO much, A! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

19. Participated in Aimee's recent ED GO. Excellent communication and very fast shipping. Super happy with the transaction and the eyes. Highly recommended!!

Thanks again for doing this Aimee!

20. I participated in one of Aimee's ED eyes orders. She is great to work with. The eyes were packed well, and arrived safely.