1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AjumaPamaUSA Pre-order and more.......

Oct 16, 2009

1. It's been awhile since Ajumapama did a clothing pre-order. There is one now with some great items for SD/SD13 Boys, Girls and 1 U-Noa outfit.
      http://www.ajumapamausa.com/CurrentPreOrder.html

I have added a new category to the Navigation Bar on the left side of the web pages. "Current Pre-Order" will contain all Ajumapama clothes currently available for pre-order. You won't have to jump around to different size categories. Don't forget to check out the different size categories though, as I add Korean and USA inventory as available.

The Brownie Event continues.... gifts until October 30th at 9AM EST when you spend a specific amount. You can check out the gifts here and on the Brownie Event webpage.
      http://www.ajumapamausa.com/FELIX/BrownieSeries/Event2009/GiftPage.html

Some of you remember that CheeryDoll carried a line of clothes by TTYA. I know many were disappointed when they disappeared. Well, TTYA has asked me to be their USA Agent and I agreed. Still working on the website but all of the ball jointed doll clothes are up. Need to add the Momoko clothes then it will be done. They will be adding more clothes in all categories.
      www.TTYAUSA.com

I know it is a bit away but please think about attending the Austin BJD Convention in August 2010. It is the only show I do as a vendor. I bring a ton of great stuff with me!

Thanks,
      Karin

2. it says gifts until dec 30th but the site says oct 30th which one is it just to clairify?

3. Are we allowed to change that dress gift to the head instead?

Sent this question to you in a PM but worth repeating I guess.

4. Sorry it is October 30th.

candy_coated check your PMs.

Karin