1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchemic Labo Unoa Discussion Part 8

Jan 28, 2019

1. Ah, good to know they are just busy then:)

2. I am so happy they are offering tan skin now. It is beautiful!!! Unoa is my favourite bjd, for sure.
      They are available to order now on Unoalchemy - Unoa distributor

3. Still, so many years past away... I like this dolls, but have only small and plastic one Unoa Quluts Light.

4. Hey all! I'm getting back into doll collecting and I just bought an L-bi! I'm so excited! He's been a grail doll for me for years. :)

5. Looks like AL is considering new parts for the elder sister line. I’ve considered Belia in the past, but the new face they posted on IG looks closer to Cream/Mocha—my favorite Araki girl sculpt. If this means a doll akin to U-Noa 2nd that’s more proportional to the elder sister line is a potential release, well...:eusa_pray

Pics can be found here.

6. Thanks! It's good to be back! And glad to see the forums are still relatively active!

And @Fira-kun those legs though! The new body looks great! Is the head size what they're scaling to, or just that sculpt?

7. I really like the new legs ! I had an Elder in the past and I really liked how delicate she was, but the new additions make her even prettier ! Not too fond of the new faces for now however.

My latest unoa pic for good measure. Please share more pics everyone !
      [​IMG]
      #probjdartists 2019
      by Marie -Myra- Bdr., sur Flickr

8. @Myra Judging from their recent posts, it’s an entirely new faceplate, along with legs and hands retrofitted for the elder body. I’m also waiting for some clearer pictures of the face, but from a distance it looks like a softer appearance, like the new 1/6 faces. Nothing’s guaranteed either, but AL felt it worthwhile to post pics, so...

That being said, anyone ever try putting a Cream/Mocha faceplate on an elder sister headback? I doubt it fits, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say they tried it either. The last comparison photo makes them look closer than I thought, but I’ve never seen them in person.

9. Ahhh, update, I just got my L-Bi in. He's blank, yellowed, dirty, and a little stiff. I love him to effin' pieces!!! Pictures to come in the future when I get him dressed and face-uped.

Side note: does anyone know where to buy a teeth part?

#31 Clearly simple, Nov 23, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    10. Hello! I'm new to the thread and have a chibi unoa :D

I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of when orders will be open again? I wanting to order a chibi with all the parts!

11. @Biku_27

I'm wondering the very same thing ; ;

12. Finger crossed that orders open up!!

13. Same here ;~;

14. I've been waiting for orders to open up so I can get a headback for the lusis plate I was gifted from a friend for christmas, and to get the other lusis expressions *_*

15. I'm also waiting for orders to open up again. I'd love to grab a couple of Fairy Skin Ange faceplates for a hybrid!
      It would probably to rude to ask Unoalchemy when the next order period might be though...
      Its been quite a while since they were last open for orders too, I hope everything is alright~

16. I'm in love with Unoas, I'd love to get one one day. Are the bodies still single jointed though?

17. @soda-and-doggos Unoas are amazing! I feel like everyone should try to experience them at least once during their time in the hobby, they are just so magical and captivating in a way that few other dolls really feel. I suppose others feel the same way since they've remained well known and beloved in the hobby for such a long time. I can't wait to own one again~ :aheartbea
      Anyway, I believe all their current bodies have double jointed elbows now, but still single jointed knees. Its been a while since I had a Unoa body, but I remember it being somewhat limited in the amount of poses it could do, but what it could do was always quite elegant, natural and effortless looking~ There are tons of bodies to hybrid them onto with how popular slim MSDs have become now though.

18. I don't know if anyone is active on here but has anyone else had a problem with the posing of their Unoa? I own a B-grade Lusis and she just cannot pose at all. She can't sit up straight and her legs are floppy, only her arms are posable to a good extent. I'm super confused because when I pull on her S hook I can feel a large amount of tension so its not like she's strung loosely. Any suggestions of what to do would be great ;;

And if the best option is restringing; are there any recommended types of elastic or places that sell strong elastic?