1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchemic Labo Unoa "What Fits" discussion

Jun 2, 2006

1. For anyone still haunting this thread as I am:

Unoa feet are supposed to be 5.8cm (2"), DollLeeKe shoes vary between 4.2 (1.65") and 4.4cm according to LeeKe.

Which means that they are way to small for an Unoa.... :|

2. My understanding is that doll leeke shoes are the size for Yo-sd's.

3. If you go to the leeke site
      http://www.leekeworld.us/

You will see there are MSD size and Leeke doll size. The MSD fit UNOA! the Leeke doll size do not.

One problem I have is the leeke MSD size don't fit my volks MSD! they are too narrow which sucks!! lucky for me I have unoa.

4. sher's experience does not give me confidence in the LeeKe MSD shoes being a good fit for Unoa feet. I'm very, very picky about shoesizes.
      Is there anyone else who has experience with MSD LeeKe shoes on Unoas wishing to add their wiews...?

5. Yes they don't all fit some do and some don't its annoying. I have some of the flat slipper type that don't fit my MSD even close and also don't fit unoa as they are too small in length. But I have the shoes with the heel and the diamonds on the front they fit really well with stockings on.

sorry I am not someone else but I thought I would add more detail.

6. Thank you for doing so - every bit of information helps! If the bow and diamond clasp high heeles fit - these, right?
      [​IMG]
      - so should all LeeKe's high heeles, since they are made from the same sole.

7. oh gosh those are so cute... sigh... i'm afraid to try again though, since those white sandals I got are HUGE, unacceptably so, IMHO, on the unoa.

how weird is it that they vary so much??? I"m sticking with dollheart MSD sized for the unoa. those are awesome.

8. YES they are the shoes they fit well with fine stockings or socks. They are really cute :) I will take a picture on Friday or the weekend to show the fit.

SHER - LOL the Dollheart I bought for my MSD quite a few don't fit my Volks MSD either! and I find a few of them a bit large on unoa. However again some fit perfectly.
      Yes its really annoying, I have the white with pink trim slippers that cost quite a bit and they don't fit my unoa or my MSD! I have no doll for them. They need a doll with feet a tiny bit smaller than Unoa. Yet another thing to add to the sale pile when I get in the mood for taking pictures.

9. Okie I tried search and nothing came up. If this has come up before please feel free to post the link :)

I might just have to compile all the threads into an Unoa master list thread (like the DoD one in the larger doll forum)

Okie, I just got my B-el, my first ever mini. From what I have gathered he's overall slimmer than your average mini, also got a smaller head. So this begs the question, will the Unoa girl clothes fit (obviously not with big bust tops but...) where do you get wigs that aren't fur? How about shoes? Any patterns out there that fit?

Otherwise I have a -lot- of sewing ahead of me. While kimonos and yukatas will be easy I have yet to try something so small in terms of more casual wear and less asian clothing...

10. For the wig, I think most of the wig in 6", such as Leeke size, YoSD size would fit unoa's head, but prefer the elastic bundle types.

Also, I think most of the boy Msd size shoes may fit, but depends on the design of the shoes. I prefer wearing sport shoes and sneaker for my boys, because most of the punk style shoes have very thick bottom. Although it looks good for msd, which is too much for unoa's slim legs. Also, sneakers do have many different color and pattens!! But much cheaper than the leather shoes!

And for the clothes, most of the casual msd top would be large~but acceptable! coz boy need not to wear slim fit style at all. However, most of the msd size trousers that I bought would be short, when the hip is fit.

Hope it could help you~:)

11. mini fee clothes, mio clothes, and bliss clothes on Catrina's site all fit well.

12. I don't have a boy-noa to dress, but I found something today at FAO Schwarz that might be of interest!

I'm not sure if anybody's seen them, but there are a series of 16" Harry Potter dolls made by Tonner. They've had the typical wizard's robe Harry for a while, but it seems not only have they made new dolls, but they sell separate outfits now that look like they would fit a unoa-sized doll perfectly!

http://www.tonnerdoll.com/harrypotter.htm is the official Tonner site; I saw the Ron and Hermione outfits at FAO.

13. Since they are essentially the same size, any bottoms made for the Unoa girls and tops for the flat chested ones will fit the boys. Mio's clothes are amazing, and anything made to fit Minifee should fit as well, though possibly be a little loose since my roommate's MNF El wears Unoa boy clothing and it looks a smidge tighter on him than it does the Unoa models.

They take a 6/7 wig, so any of Leeke's in DollLeeke size will fit.

14. well my friend brought over some teen trend jeans and they fit my boy quite well, a little short in the leg but otherwise great fit!

15. I ordered several pairs from this company for my Narae. She does not have a Narae body, but a Serendipity body.
      The shoes are very well made. The leather is soft, dye is even, designs great.
      With socks, the shoes fit fine-they are a little long, but with outfits and jeans, would work well.
      I also tried them on a 16" Kish doll and they were a perfect fit.

16. I received my shoes today! They are adorable! They fit nicely, although they are definately too big - but they work, they really work. :D

Here they are on my Narae:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. I've heard of people trying MSD Dollheart shoes on unoas... Exactly which shoes? And precisely how is the fit?

Pictures or link to the specific shoes you've tried on an unoa would be a great help! :aheartbea

18. unoa can wear dollheart shoes, but they are going to be a bit big. dollheart seems to size its msd shoes rather small, i member that they barely fit my AR msd girl. but because of that, the can fit unoa okay, as long as you don't mind them being a bit big.

i find it really hard to find unoa shoes that aren't big, even my ajumapama unoa shoes were. my weething ones fit the best.