1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchemic Labo update

Aug 21, 2004

1. From what I can read in the newest journal entry (not being a master of Japanese yet, but...)
      UNOA preorders *may* start sometime either at the end of August or September. Anyone want to confirm this for me? (Sorry if this is in the wrong spot...) :D

2. The diary entry says:

"We are hoping to start the third pre-order period for Unoa at either the end of August or the beginning of September... Please, be gentle with us..."

I think they were really surprised by the immense flood of orders they got last time, judging from the last entry. ;)

Hope this helps!

3. I missed the last preorder. How do I go about preordering this time? Do I have to use a service or can you just order from the site? :D

4. Noriko,
      Since Araki-san can't do international orders, we'll all have to go through a service. I missed the last preorder too, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get in on this one. ^^

5. We both missed out, but not this time, eh? :)
      Would Araki-san take an order from me if I have a Japanese address, or is it no foreigners at all? My cousin lives up in northern Japan and he can pay for and receive the dolls at his house. The only problem is that he rarely has the time to package and mail things out, so whenever I order something, I have to wait 6 months to a year for him to get going on it.

6. just adding my confirmation of your translation, kat. God I hope he does white ones again. I cant dream cant I?

7. Great News...I am so Happy! Sure hope we can get them through Crescent. My Wynne wants those boobies and of course a sister!
      Lolly

8. remember that the white ones were only sold at dolpas, and sold at lottery (only 40 each), so try not to get your hopes up too much :oops:

I have to say I can't help it though, I'm very excited and hopeful about the preorder myself! :daisy

9. I really hope someone will help us order...does Masamichi's notice about not taking orders for Volks any more include Alchemiclabo? I hope not!

10. I wrote Crescent as soon as I read the diary on Friday. I have not heard back. While I am very excited I will be patient, with all the talk about annoying americans I dont want to offend.

Actually I have my entire order all ready in a saved email just waiting for the go ahead javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
      Lolly

11. How is the ordering normally done? Is it a form that is to be filled out, a cart system or do you just send an email telling them what you want? That is if I don't use a service, pay with a postal transfer and have the dolls shipped to a Japanese address...
      Also, what is the difference between the white and the non-white?

12. U-noa preorders never come in a good time for me :crushed ... ...

Oh, btw.....
      I don't think they take postal transfer outside of Japan...
      Hmmmm. I would love if they do :P

Noriko, I think the white version is ALOT paler than the normal version....
      but they are both very pretty....

13. Same problem. I am franticly trying to raise the money.

They only accept postal transfers from within Japan, so my cousin will do it for me. I just have to send him the money.

I don't mind which version they are, though I do prefer the normal skin tone.

14. I wouldn't be suprised if they did the lottery system again. It it preorder for the kits, the painted ones, or both?

15. I'll be annoying and go ahead and ask the likely-unanswerable.

Anybody know if you'll be able to buy optional parts this time if you've already got your Unoa? Such was the rumor, I seem to recall...

16. previously, masamichi would help you out like that if you had a previous unoa.

17. I've asked this before without a reply; does anyone know if how the order is done? Is it a form that is to be filled out, a cart system or do you just send an email telling them what you want to order?

18. x posted on Minor Miracles>>>

mmmm anyone save the diary entry from the 21st? its gone! Now there is a diary
      entry
      on the 23rd stating a more definite preorder...Just curious I wonder what
      happened.
      Still no word from Crescent : ( getting nervous - remaining patient

Lolly

19. dont know why I was a guest...thought I was cookied in..sorry

Lolly

20. "Cookied?" Is there a way to be a member, rather than a guest? I looked all over the sight and didn't see anywhere to register or sign in.