1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. I did not see an Alice Collections Feedback thread. Here is one for this fabulous dealer! :aheartbea

----------------------------

Please leave feedback in the following format so as to best inform everyone of how your transaction went with the company. Be as specific as you like, and additional comments are always encouraged.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand

----------------------------

2. * What did you order?
      Souldoll Phillipa - Normal Skin - No Face-Up

* When did you order?
      August 30th, 2010

The communication was super excellent! Alice was ontop of replying to all my questions. She was very friendly and I enjoyed talking to her so much! She's so wonderful! ♥

Paypal; It was easy~!

It shipped September 16th, 2010. So that would be 2 weeks and 3 days!

Definitely!

Of course!

I am a very happy camper if you cannot tell. :'D

Not applicable!

Definitely -- Already doing so! LOL

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yep, I don't see why not. She deals many products that would be fine to purchase second hand. ^_^

3. * What did you order?
      Accessories
      * When did you order?
      14th Sep
      They sent an order confirmation email and inside which it's said that they will send another email with tracking number when the items are shipped. But I never received that. At the end of Sep, I wrote to them asking if my order was ready but didn't receive any reply either.
      Easy
      I received the items on 4th Oct
      Yes
      Actually some items looks better than the sales pic. I think they should improve their sales pictures.
      Yes
      NA
      Yes
      Maybe

4. * What did you order?
      An assortment of clothing, eyes, wigs and shoes (I hosted a Group Order on another forum).

* When did you order?
      September 4th, 2010

I can't say enough good things about their excellent communication. It is better than I have ever experienced with any other BJD website. Alice kept in constant communication with me by email. I had lots of questions, and email responses were always very speedy (sometimes within a few minutes!). There does not seem to be any language barrier at all.

Very easy. I was instantly redirected to Paypal upon order completion. This actually took me by surprise, since most BJD websites do not require immediate payment. Because I was hosting a Group Order, I did not yet have the ability to make full payment, as I'd not yet collected the money from the order participants. However, I contacted Alice by email, and I was assured that the items in my cart would remain there until the order was paid. This made placing the order VERY easy.

One thing to note is that Alice's Collections charges a 3.9% Paypal Fee on all purchases. I have never encountered this on another BJD shopping site. I didn't see this fee disclosed anywhere on the website before attempting to complete the purchase. It made things a tad bit tricky for me, since this was a Group Order, but although I'm generally against sellers charging Paypal fees, I find it to be well worth it in this instance.

A little under a month. I was given an estimate of 15 business days before shipping, but it was delayed by a few days due to one of the items going out of stock, although I was immediately notified of this, and given the option to change to a different material. (It was actually a pair of shoes, and the fabric for making them was no longer available, so they asked to substitute a similar material, then custom-made the shoes to order! Wow!)

Absolutely. In fact, the quality far exceeds the price on all items, in my opinion! I just can't even believe how well-made and lovely a $10 dress can be! Their prices vs. quality are the most reasonable I've ever encountered in this hobby.

Another thing worth mentioning is that Alice's Collections will actually take custom orders for clothing, at no additional cost. I had three dresses made-to-order to my specifications (they were styles available on the website, which I wanted in different colors). I am absolutely amazed that they were not only willing and able to take on these special requests, but that the items were manufactured so quickly and beautifully!

Even better! As another person in this thread mentions, the photography on the site is not always very flattering to the items--they are fantastic in person!

Beyond satisfied--with the products, the service, the overall experience.

N/A

Definitely! I am planning another Group Order right away! I can't wait to order from them again. I'm officially a fan!

Yes.

5. * What did you order?
      An assortment of boots, eyes and clothes. (I hosted a GO on another forum ^^)

* When did you order?
      September 8th.

Excellent! Alice replied quickly whenever I had an inquiry, and was extremely helpful!

Super easy. Paypal~

It shipped around the end of September, and arrived October 14th (there was a bit of a delay due to holidays :) )

Absolutely! Though I wish I would have waited till October for the boot sale ^^;

Better! I always expect some difference due to company fixing up the photos, but all the items were perfect.

Absolutely~

Definately!

Yes, if it was in good condition.

Thanks so much for making my first GO a success Alice!~

6. * What did you order?
      Wigs, shoes, eyes, and extras
      * When did you order?
      around end of august
      very good, they emailed me every time they had any news about my order
      * How easy was it to pay?'
      easy, paypal
      i believe 2 months,
      yes, although after i revieved my produstc, they had a sale on most of what i bought T.T
      yes, but i think they should have more pictures or descriptions of a product
      yes, although my 1/3 wigs are slightly loose on my 1/3 doll, and also they delayed shipping because they were out of both shoes i ordered
      they told me what was happening, and, not sure if this is a regular gift, but a mini magic erasor!
      yes
      not sure

7. * What did you order?
      SD Shirt, SD skirt, 16mm eyes, SD boots
      * When did you order?
      Oct 18th
      Fantastic! I ordered during their sale event period and would have gotten free airmail shipping, but I wanted EMS and emailed them. They were really nice and directed me to paypal them the EMS shipping cost and even notified me when they received it!
      Extremely. Paypal. :)
      2 weeks and 5 days to reach my home. :)
      The quality is FANTASTIC! The clothing so super cute, really well made and I LOVE THE BOOTS!! :D
      Even better!
      VERY HAPPY! :D
      n/a
      DEFINITELY! :D
      I most certainly would! :)

8. * What did you order? Dikadoll Swordsman Finn head, no face up
      * When did you order? Early November 2010
      * How was the communication? AMAZING!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? A month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? 11/10!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes but I had to do a bit of searching to actually find a picture of the finn head without it's wig and face up
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Over the moon! They even gave me a lot of extra's that included 2 pairs of eyes, one magic eraser, eye putty and to velcro thingys to hold my wigs on with and being a newbie like me I needed all of that stuff!!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems here lol
      * Would you order from this company again? Already have XD
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Mmmm probably not just because I like their customer serive better would depend on the person I was buying it from I guess ^^

9. * What did you order?
      Three MSD dresses.

* When did you order?
      November 21st

I think it was fantastic, they're quick, responding in minutes. Through every step and process, they let me know what was going on and as stated above, English was not a problem, they were obviously fluent in it. I wanted three MSD dresses, accidentally ordered one SD size, e-mailed them and they instantly corrected it. They gave me an order number like they said they would, even answered my questions about the posting status, no matter how dumb the question was.

Pretty easy, pay pal.

In retrospect, the shipping itself was a week. However, it took an additional three weeks for my girl's clothes to be made. So please keep in mind when you DO order, they make the clothing right after you order. So about a month, like they warned; don't say they didn't warn you.

The quality goes above and beyond what they price, it really does. They're great clothes for how much they cost and the pictures on the web certainly do not do justice.

Guys, the pictures are complete crap to the actual product, not going to lie. What you see is going to be completely ten times better than what's picture.

Absolutely, it was well worth the time to wait and the money I paid for!

Like I said, I made a mistake in my order, e-mailed them and got a response in minutes.

Oh, yes. I ordered from them two weeks after this and I will likely do so in the future :D

Definitely.

10. * What did you order? Ringkid body girl, kyo head, plus various accessories, wigs, eyebag, clothes, etc.
      * When did you order? Nov. 13, 2010
      * How was the communication? great~ They speak english fluently and they replied within minutes
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy through paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped on Dec.26, it got delayed a bit because of the production of the doll took a bit longer than expected
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? the price is cheap for the quality! really beautiful items~
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? the pictures don't do justice to the items~ they look better in RL
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? i was very satisfied but i think due to my order being delayed, they sent me a gift- underwear(dolly sized lol XD) and a piece of magic eraser
      * Would you order from this company again? of course~!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand: The price is already affordable, so I'd just buy it brand new~

11. * What did you order?
      wig, shoes, SD outfit
      * When did you order?
      December 28, 2010
      Communication was great! There were some hiccups(nothing big, mostly user error) that were handled promptly and professionally.
      Very easy, Paypal.
      I paid for the fast shipping and got my items in thirteen days. Merry Christmas to me!
      I got lucky and got the outfit on sale for $10. The quality is so amazing, I would have no problem paying full price for my next order.
      Better, actually! The shoes were ordered in all white but there was a problem. I was asked if black soles would be okay and I'm glad I said yes. They are so perfect! The picture of the dress doesn't do it justice either. It's fantastic!
      Extremely satisfied.
      N/A
      Yes! And soon...
      Yes.

12. * What did you order?
      wigs, outfits, shoes, eyelashes, jointed-hands, glass eyes, and gloves
      * When did you order?
      Dec. 09, 2010
      Great and very fast. I got a lot of questions and they answered everything in details, very helpful.
      Paypal..so it's very easy.
      Since i ordered jointed-hands with my order, they told me it would take 3-4 weeks before shipping. But SURPRISED! They finished and sent it on Dec.27 (less than 3 weeks), and it arrived 2 days later on Dec.29!!! (I got free shipping from free shipping event)
      They sell good quality products with cheap prices! I love all of them.
      They need better pictures for those products XD. At first i was gambling since i didn't know the quality, but my gambling was paid off!
      Very Much!
      -
      Yes, absolutely!
      Maybe. I like dealing with them personally, they have good costumer service. But hey, if the second-hand product was in good quality..why not.

13. * What did you order? - Accesories
      * When did you order? - Sunday 05 December, 2010
      * How was the communication? - It was great! After payment, there was the confirmation email!
      * How easy was it to pay? - Paypal, really easy!
      * How long did it take to ship? - It took 2 weeks for the items to be made, then 2 days for it to be shipped to Singapore!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Definately!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Yes! Except the fur wigs were much thinner in real life.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - yep!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - None.
      * Would you order from this company again? - Yup!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand - Yes ~

14. * What did you order?
      An MSD dress that was on sale during the holidays. :)

* When did you order?
      Dec 26 2010

Great! Alice emailed me each time there was an update, including to inform me about the shipping cost (which wasn't much, but the site processed it as free shipping which was an oops :XD: ). She was so kind.

Quite.

Not long, I was surprised! It was in transit for a few weeks, but... if I'm reading my email right, it shipped in TWO DAYS! :3

Worth way way more. I almost feel guilty for getting such a good price because of the holiday sale. I could have easily paid more for how nice this is. It's adorable, neatly sewn, real buttons and all.

Yes! Except even cuter, it was too perfect for my girl. <3

Yes!!!

N/A :)

Yes! I look forward to ordering from Alice again, she has so many clothes and accessories I would love to own.

Definitely, especially if the owner took good care of the product. But I had such a good transaction, I feel no need to resort to the MP. :XD:

15. * What did you order?

A pair of trousers, stockings and a jacket, but it turned out the jacket was not available in 1/4 size so I changed it to a trousers/vest combo.

* When did you order?
      November 24 2010

Terrific. They let me know immediately about the mistake on the jacket listing and offered to let me get another item or get a refund for the full value of it. I changed the item and got a partial refund.

Very easy with Paypal.

About two weeks for them to send it out, but considering it was around the holidays I didn't think it was bad, plus they kept me updated on the status and gave me the tracking number once it shipped. I got it about ten days later.

Absolutely, they could charge much more. The stuff is about half the price of many of the doll companies' items and just as nicely made.

Better.

Indeed!

N/A

Definitely.

Sure, but it's probably easier and just as cheap to order directly from them.

16. * What did you order?
      8mm & 12mm Eyes, MSD Dress, Yo SD face mask

* When did you order?
      16th January 2011

I really didn't need to contact them but they sent me both order and shipping notifications so, good communication.

Very easy with paypal.

Received 28th January 2011, shipped 20th January 2011.

Yes.

One of the eye colours didn't look as vivid but that's probably more to do with lighting than anything else, otherwise yes.

Yes

N/A
      Yes. This is actually my second order with them and it was great, painless and pretty straight forward. Wish more sites were like this.

Maybe if it was something I was looking for specifically.

17. * What did you order?
      a Doll family A doll (Zi You) with faceup, wigs, eyes, a pair of shoes...
      * When did you order?
      End of december 2010
      excellent
      I wanted my doll with a female body (as it was possible to change the sex), so I had an exchange of mails with Alice who is a very charming and proficient person, she's also sent me additional pics of the doll.
      I was informed about every step of the order & shipping
      very easy with paypal
      a little more than 3 weeks (very fast, considering I asked for a faceup)
      yes, definitely yes!!!
      yes
      very satisfied and *in love with my doll*
      I had no problem
      absolutely
      yes, but as shipping and everything is so fast (even for a doll!) I would look at their website first

18. * What did you order?
      A wig, undies set, a SD clothes set, two pairs of shoes, and a suspender/braces.

* When did you order?
      December 29th

Excellent! I first emailed Alice asking how long it will take and she said it would take a month due to the amount of orders at that time, so I ordered knowing this.

Paypal, so easy. XD

A month, but that was expected. Once it was shipped, it took a week to get here.

Honestly, the quality far exceeded than what I paid for.

As some other people have said, it looked better in person!

Absolutely!

N/A

Yes!

I would prefer to buy this first hand what with the prices being really good.

19. * What did you order?
      I did a joint layaway with my room mate for her DF Loong and a DF Lyre for me. Also various wigs shoes and a pair of eyelashes.

* When did you order?
      We started our layaway in November.

As always with this dealer, communication was great.

Just sent our monthly payments to paypal.

It shipped the day we finished our layaway. Jan. 22

Yes. The dolls are beautiful, the shoes are amazing, and the wigs are what we expected.

I asked to get a bit of a mod done on my Lyre's lips but otherwise yes.

Yes.

N/A

We have ordered from this dealer three times before this and have at least two more purchases planed in the near future. They are super helpful and the prices are very fair. Couldn't ask for more from a dealer!

I don't buy clothes for my dolls as I sew everything myself, but if some of the shoes turned up second hand I would get them.

20. * What did you order?
      MSD Vest/Jacket, MSD white button-up shirt, 2 pairs of eyes.

* When did you order?

December 26th 2010

Super. Alice let me know when it was shipped, and kept me updated with the status during processing. They are very personable. :)

Super easy. Paypal.

There was a three week processing time, which is typical of companies like this. I don't count that as shipping time. However, though Alice quoted that Air Mail can take anywhere from 1-3 months, my order arrived in just three weeks! So super fast.

Absolutely. I got my items while they were on sale, and they were even better in person then I thought they would be!

Better.

Absolutely yes!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/a

Yes. Twice now I've ordered from Alice and recieved great products and customer service~

Definately, if they were in Good Condition.