1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      Doll Love - Youyou

* When did you order?

* How was the communication?
      The communication was great. They replied fast.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, easy

* How long did it take to ship?
      It took around 2 months.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Not applicable

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I usually do not purchase second-hand products, only if the products are sold out.

2. * What did you order?
      A Doll-Family-H Xiao Xin head
      * When did you order?
      23. January 2017
      Didn't communicate directly but the e-mai order updates were great
      Really easy(Paypal)
      shipped the 8. february (in-stock head and chinese new year break) and arrived the 17. (air mail)
      The head was on sale and even got a little magic eraser as a gift so yes
      yes
      Yes
      Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      Why not if they're in good condition

3. *What did you order?
      Doll Family - A 1/4 Practice Head in Normal Yellow

* When did you order?
      February 18, 2017

The communication felt pretty good. I received pretty frequent updates during the whole thing.

It was suuuuuuper easy! Just a quick PayPal transaction.

The item shipped out two days after I sent in my payment, and arrived on March 1st - so basically a week and a half after I paid.

At only $20, I felt it was a steal!

Pretty much... I think the display picture was actually in white, but there were a few pictures without the faceup, so it was easy to see what I was getting.

Definitely! I'm ADORE it.

N/A

I definitely plan to! They feature several dolls I have on my wishlist, and after that super smooth transaction, I believe I will be frequenting them in the future.

If ever there was an opportunity to, I'd consider it.

4. * What did you order?
      68 cm Loongsoul male and a few articles of clothing and shoes.

* When did you order?
      Dec 29, 2016.

Good. I inquired about layaway, they gave me details and instructions. I always got acknowledgment of my payments and I got a shipping notice a few days after my order was sent out.

They accept PayPal, so very easy.

My order shipped on 4/2 so not even 4 months, barely over 3 months. Which by Loongsoul standards is a miracle.

Yea, I talk about this on my Loongsoul feedback already. The clothing and shoes at AC are so good to though. I thought at the price point they may be lower end but they weren't which was really really great.

Yes and no. A lot of items looked just like I expected. However a tank top I bought didn't look even remotely like it was supposed to but it had the right order number on it. And then I was sent the completely wrong pair of stockings (different item reference number even). I also question the measurement ranges they give just a bit.

Yea, I'll make it work. Most of the stuff was top notch.

I don't plan on bringing up the problems to AC directly. It's not worth it. The items are usable (even the one I was sent the wrong item on so I'll make due.

Certainly will. Good price point and good quality!

I would. They are good quality and sturdy so I think they'd be a good candidate for a second hand product.

5. * What did you order?

Impldoll Aurora with Muscle G

* When did you order?

February 17, 2017

Absolutely amazing. I was in contact with them for a few months before and after ordering and they were always very fast and helpful. They were very prompt every step of the way.

Very easy, through paypal.

Not very long at all, not sure exactly but it didn't feel like a very long time.

Lovely!

Very much.

Absolutely!

No problems! But they helped a lot with putting my order together and answering all my questions

Yes, I would love to order more from them.

Sure!

Since I was so new to the hobby, there was so much I wasn't sure about. Alice's Collections answered all my questions quickly and kindly. For example, I wasn't sure if a certain shoe would feet the feet of the doll I was ordering. They replied that it wouldn't but showed me some other shoes that could fit instead, which was so sweet. They were also very prompt in emailing me about updates to my order, such as shipping or when the order had arrived. It was a great experience and made the process of ordering my first doll just that much better!

6. * What did you order?
      2 wigs (AFB3002 Black and AFB3007 Black)
      1 outfit (G224)
      1 pair of shoes (SH338 coffee)

* When did you order?
      18 January, 2017

Awesome! I asked if it was possible to make the skirt a little bit wider for my girl's waist and there was no problem.

Easy - PayPal

23 March 2017 Delivered. It was slow because I asked for a modification of the size a couple of centimeters (with no extra charge!) so it's ok :)

The quality of the fabric is amazing, and the wigs are so soft and beautiful!

Yes, everything except for one detail on the outfit. The cross on her chest looks a little messy when you look at it close, that's why it's "almost perfect" but not "perfect".

Yes, everything looks great. About the shoes, they don't fit my girl's big feet, but it's not the store's fault at all, they put the inner size there, I just had to try because they're so beautiful.

Absolutely

With the proper photos and description, why not? :)

#266 Naisha, May 9, 2017
      Last edited: May 10, 2017
    7. * What did you order?

I ordered a Ringdoll Lucifer Arios fullset

* When did you order?

I placed the order on approximately January 22nd. It was a three month layaway.

Absolutely amazing. I don't think anyone can best Alice's Collections in this regard. I would typically hear back in less than 24 hours. They answered all of my questions, and was very friendly; I'm not sure if emails are all handled by Alice or not, hence the vague 'they' but I genuinely enjoyed talking to them.

It was very simple. I'd send my payments to them on my own through paypal, I'd inform them of the payment, and I'd hear back promptly that the payment was received and be updated on the remaining total.

I sent the final payment on March 16th. I was promptly informed he'd be shipped in 2 days, but I believe he was actually sent that same day!

Absolutely!! He's exactly as described, and I don't believe they charged anything in addition to the price Ringdoll sells him for, and for a 72cm fullset it was a crazy good price.

I think he looks even better in person!

Very satisfied. He's a drop dead gorgeous doll, he's poses extremely well, and I feel like his poses look very natural -- not stiff and robotic. All of his clothing and accessories are well made, and his face up and tattoos are beautifully done.

NA

Absolutely!! I would order another Ringdoll and I would order from Alice Collections!! Their customer service is amazing, and they have a wide variety of products- when I have more money I'll be getting more clothes from them too

Yes I would.

8. * What did you order?
      A in-stock DF-H Xiao Xin head in Normal Pink, 16mm eyes, and eye putty.
      * When did you order?
      Late evening on May 1st, 2017 EDT.
      We didn't communicate other than typical invoices, shipping notices, etc.
      Super easy. Paypal.
      I was told it shipped on the 3rd, but did not receive tracking information until the 7th, which indicated it was shipped on the 6th of May. The package arrived today, May the 15th, 2017 with free airmail shipping.
      Absolutely.
      Better, actually. The sales photos make the Xiao Xin sculpt look chubbier.
      Very satisfied.
      N/A
      Absolutely.
      If I thought I wanted something they no longer provided, maybe.

9. * What did you order?
      2 doll heads, 2 practice heads, wig caps, doll clothes, doll shoes, doll accessories, wigs.
      * When did you order?
      January this year (2 separate orders)
      Easily with paypal.
      Not very long. I received my items within a couple weeks. (But they were all in stock items.)
      The quality of the products were nice. I had some small problems with one of the wigs, but it is fixable. (Some of the stitching shoes through the hair.)
      They pretty much did look accurate.
      Yes
      Definitely

10. * What did you order?
      Eyes, clothes, glasses, a mask and some shoes

* When did you order?
      June 20th, 2017

Fantastic! I emailed them so many questions and they answered all of them within one business day. I even accidentally ordered the wrong size of mask but emailed them before the order was shipped. They happily changed it to the right size.

Normal paypal

One of my items was out of stock so once it came into stock only 2 days with free airmail

Yep, I think so

Yep

Very. The glasses even came in a protected case

N/A

Yep!

Maybe if it was a lot cheaper? but I don't think their prices are too bad so I would probably just order from them.

11. * What did you order? 3 pairs of shoes/boots & 2 items of clothing
      * When did you order? Mon 10 July
      * How was the communication? emails received to confirm order & when order had shipped with tracking number
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy - by paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Super fast - even though only 1 item was marked as instock and I was expecting a few weeks wait, it shipped on the Tuesday & was delivered to the UK on Thursday 13 July - (I received free ems shipping as over $100 was spent on the order)
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? one pair of boots (BT347 Big) wasn't the same matt textured nubuck style as pictured but was a standard plain smooth brown /tan pleather but they were acceptable, all other items as pictured
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes

#271 Takhisis, Jul 14, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    12. * What did you order? Doll Leaves 1/3 Jointed Hands Normal Skin
      * When did you order? 22 March 17
      * How was the communication? Didn't Communicate actually. Just invoice and Shipping details
      * How easy was it to pay? Very Easy by Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? About 3 Months and 10 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is great
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes the items look just like in the picture
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes I'm satisfied with the product
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Nil
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes I will order from them again
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand Yes if the quality is worth the money

13. * What did you order?
      Xiao Jiu (Birdie) - Sakura & Paper (without make up)
      * When did you order?

07/12/2017

Good and fast. I asked if it's possible to also buy the bird for the normal price (not just as an event item).

Easy thanks Paypal.

Just one week. (07/19/17)
      It arrived on 07/26/17 with me.
      Yes.
      Yes, it's very cute.

Yes.

n/a
      Yes.

n/a

14. * What did you order?
      A custom-sized cheongsam from Stacy's Pink Ocean, a pair of 70cm pants, a pair of 70cm leather shorts, two pairs of 70cm men's shoes, a pair of gift eyes.
      * When did you order?
      06/22/17
      Quick and helpful, as always. Alice actually told me I could get the cheongsam custom-sized, and also kindly informed me that it might take up to 2 months to make.
      Easy, I paid by Paypal.
      Surprisingly, it was ready to ship in about a month and a half. Earlier than I expected, but a nice surprise! Once it shipped, it got to me in less than two days thanks to DHL.
      The cheongsam is amazing. It looks and feels like a truly high quality article of clothing, and the detail is excellent. Most unexpected was that it came with a black satin lining--I wasn't expecting that based on the pictures. Makes it feel even more luxurious and sturdy. I have not tried it on the doll it was meant for but it fits well on a similarly sized doll. Everything else is of nice quality, too.
      Everything looked exactly like the pictures, except for the eyes. I expected them to be light gray but they've sort of got a greenish cast? They're not as pale as I was expecting. But they were basically free so I can't complain.
      Very. Will definitely consider ordering more from Stacy's Pink Ocean.
      N/A
      Already made another order with them! ^^ (It's already shipped in fact but will probably take longer since it's by air mail...)
      N/A

15. * What did you order?

2 66cm Ban Head (normal, nude, in stock) & Sakura & Paper Ruby

* When did you order?

8, May 2017

Very good, All their communications have been prompt and very direct. They always find an answer for really an inquiry.

Super Simple, I just paid with PayPal.

Actually It shipped the same day, and got to me in 3 days.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

No, it was absolutely perfect. Ruby came with her COA

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

Not Applicable

Most definitely

16. * What did you order?
      Dikadoll Chi, clothes, wig, accessories

* When did you order?

July 3, 2017

I did not need to contact the company but their website was easy to navigate for any answers I needed

Very Easy, paid via paypal

My order shipped early September 11th, but early enough that it was still the 10th in the US

Everything was what I was expecting, and very nice

Yes

Yes

n/a

Absolutely, I have another order planned already

Yes

17. * What did you order?
      2 MSD glasses, 1 pair of MSD gloves, DF-A Normal Pink Head

* When did you order?

No extra communication needed. Got emails about confirmation and shipping.

Very easy, I used PayPal.

Shipped 3.9.2017, arrived 28.9.2017. Air Mail shipping.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes. Despite the package being squished on its way here everything was in perfect condition. They added a free melamine sponge as well into the package.

N/A

Yes. But I would order enough for free express shipping next time, probably. Air Mail wait times are so long. ^^'

If in good condition, yes.

18. What did you order?
      When did you order?
      • September 17, 2017
      How was the communication?
      • Fine! I didn't have to actively contact AC, but I got all my confirmation and shipping emails quickly.
      How easy was it to pay?
      • Perfectly easy with Paypal.
      How long did it take to ship?
      • I got a shipping confirmation on the 25th (which was much faster than I was anticipating since only one of my items was labeled 'in stock') and the package got to me on the 27th. (I had free EMS shipping for ordering over $100.)
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      • Yes! The clothes are wonderfully detailed and look great together. (I'm not sure how well they fit, 'cause I don't have the body they're for yet, so I might update with that later.) I'm a little bit worried to use the zippers on the shoes, but that's more because they're curved more than a zipper that size would normally be than an actual quality issue. The zipper on the jacket works great!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      • Yep. The pants I ordered didn't have great photos on the website, but they still looked great in person and I could tell enough from the photos. The shoes ended up even better than the photos, in my opinion!
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      • Absolutely! I've had several transactions with AC and they're always been fantastic. This one was no exception!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      • N/A
      Would you order from this company again?
      • Definitely! AC is my first go to for clothes, dolls, and accessories alike.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      • Sure, why not!

#278 KiyoshiSenshi, Sep 30, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    19. * What did you order?
      Shoes and some heads plus eyes
      * When did you order?
      September 24
      Okay wasn't great
      * How easy was it to pay?'
      easy, paypal
      i believe 1 week
      yes, although all the heads I ordered are not in the box
      yes, but i think they should have more pictures or descriptions of a product
      shoes yes heads I don't know haven't gotten them yet
      they haven't yet as they are on vacation and basically told me they would check
      No
      Yes

Update I finally got the heads almost 1 month after purchase heads are in good condition, yet very disappointed that they never sent with the original box but oh well!

#279 FairytailDesigns, Oct 8, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    20. * What did you order?
      wig and underwear
      * When did you order?
      October 1
      Okay wasn't great
      * How easy was it to pay?'
      paypal nuf said
      8 days
      yes
      kinda except more frizzy
      underwear was great and fit multiple dolls
      wig is frizzy and will most likely be braided
      n/a
      yes
      Yes