1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. What did you order? A doll love xing ye
      * When did you order? July 14
      * How was the communication? Great they helped me alot and answered all my questions within a day
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy as. paypPal
      * How long did it take to ship? 30 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?extre extr
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I could get ems shipping price to work (as it only showed up as an event price i didnt qualify for) on my end and they were super helpful and emailed me a correct invoice and we're happy to ship him out the way I had asked.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely was super easy and helpful, I loved that they had a page to tell me all the promotions going on (way easier than going through all their own websites) the staff are super nice too
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand yes

2. What did you order? Doll parts and full dolls
      * When did you order? Various order dates
      * How was the communication? Fantastic! AC are always very responsive to emails, even within minutes of sending.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy via PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? The time differs depending on if an item is in stock. All my preorders via AC for DZ and DC have taken 3 months max.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I don't order with face ups and I tend to go with fantasy resin tones, so no in that respect, but the items are what I expected when they arrive in terms of appearance.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? I have placed four orders with AC, one in 2017 and three this year (one of which was only placed last month), so yes. They are now my default dealer.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

3. * What did you order?
      Several orders of clothing, 2 sets of eyes, 3 SD sized doll stands.

* When did you order?
      September 28, 2018

* How was the communication?
      Amazing! My emails were responded to very quickly, with a lot of friendliness and warmth.

* How easy was it to pay?

Very easy with PayPal!

* How long did it take to ship?

About one month.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Extremely! All of the products are incredible!!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Exactly as pictured.

* Were you satisfied with the product?

Fully satisfied, despite one issue. One of the stands broke in transit, so I emailed support with information and a picture of the damage. I was quickly responded to with a replacement shipped out.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

The company did perfectly to solve my issue.

* Would you order from this company again?

Absolutely, and I plan to!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand

Yes!

4. * What did you order?
      Akagidoll 66cm Version 2 body.

* When did you order?
      13 August 2018

Fantastic as always, very fast, prompt and friendly. They also get back to you when they say they will.

Easy with Paypal.

It shipped 1st November 2018. **This was a doll order though so AC had to wait for the company to produce the doll.

The quality is pretty amazing for the price. I did purchase the body on sale but regardless, the quality is very good.

Yes it definitely did.

Very satisfied with the body. Quality, resin and posing are all top notch.

N/A

I have been ordering from AC who are dealers for several companies over the past few years. Each time, I have received very good service, both pre-service, during and post-service. They answer all questions in a timely manner and are always happy to help. I will definitely be ordering again from them.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Sure, why not.

5. *What did you order?
      Accessories, mostly for one doll.

* When did you order?
      Oct 5 2018

Excellent. There was a mishap in a fur wig I wanted to order, but was out of stock. They offered to upgrade to a fiber wig at no charge. They also helped make sure the pants I purchased would fit the doll I had I had in mind since the legs are super long but he has a tiny waist.

Easy. Paypal button was right there.

Under a month. Items were delivered on the 23rd of October. Only spent a few hours in customs!

For the price point, yes. I paid $100 for accessories and it all matched and (mostly) fit. The shoes are a tad big but able to be fixed with some socks.

Yes, I'm very excited that things looked exactly as I wanted.

Quite satisfied. I still wish the shoes would fit but we all know odd sized feet are hard to fit. I'm still quit happy with everything.

N/A

As long as you don't mind the extra fee they tack on for Paypal, it is a great way to purchase items though. Especially my main source of items had recently stopped sales. Normally I avoid PP fees but I will make an exception for this company.

Depending on condition, yes. Although it is a middle-man to many companies that can be found elsewhere, their communication was the best I've dealt with in years.

6. * What did you order?
      msiredoll Wig (WMS001 Brown Red, 22.5-24cm size)

* When did you order?
      I made my order on October 25, 2018.

I received the payment confirmation, order confirmation, and shipment confirmation promptly.

I paid with PayPal, so it was very easy.

My wig shipped on November 5, 2018 and arrived on November 21, 2018.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      My wig arrived in perfect condition.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

Yes, I'm actually about to make another order! :XD: The shipping is not too expensive and the wigs are still on sale, so I want another one in a different color since I really like the quality.

7. * What did you order?
      msiredoll Wig (WMS001 Black, 22.5-24cm size)

* When did you order?
      I ordered the wig on November 21, 2018.

I received the payment confirmation, order confirmation, and shipment confirmation right away.

I used PayPal again so there were no issues!

The order shipped on November 22, 2018 and arrived on December 4, 2018.

My wig arrived without any damage. It's a true black color, so I am really glad about that since a lot of "black" wigs are just really dark brown.

N/A

Yep! I'm going back in a few days to get shoes since those are on sale now. :lol:

8. * What did you order?
      SH360 heels (1/3 SD size)

* When did you order?
      I ordered the shoes on December 7, 2018.

Everything went well as usual. There were no issues.

I used PayPal to make my payment.

The order shipped on December 9, 2018 and arrived on December 19, 2018.

The heels have a ribbon on the upper but they were detached on arrival. I'm not sure if they were glued on and fell off during transit since they were both in one of the heels. I planned on removing the ribbons when I got them anyway so it actually saved me some time! :lol:

N/A

Yes.

9. * What did you order?
      MSD and SD wigs, MSD clothes and strings
      * When did you order?
      Novermber 5, 2018​

Alice's had sent an email during the time that I sent an update inquiry as well. It took them time but they communicate well in terms of the language.​

Via Paypal. It's very easy to pay.​

23 days after I ordered.​

Yes​

Yes, they all look as how the items are advertised.​

Yes, except for the SD wig and the pair of shoes I got. They both don't fit well.​

I did not contact them about it.​

Yes​

Yes​

10. * What did you order?
      -1/3 boy outfit

* When did you order?
      -December 6, 2018

-great! They kept me up to date the whole time

-pretty easy. I used PayPal which isn’t hard at all. But do be warned that they charge a fee for using PayPal.

-about a month. I got it on January 2, 2019. Probably would’ve been here sooner if it wasn’t holiday season

-oh absolutely! This was an outfit for a doll that I’m still waiting for so I don’t know how well it’ll fit him but the clothes is such great quality. Everything looks clean and perfect. 10/10

-yes

-beyond satisfied

-N/A

-I just placed my second order~

-I would rather buy it straight from them, but I wouldn’t mind buying second hand

11. * What did you order?
      Doll head cap, Eyeputty, and DF-A Practice Head (white)

* When did you order?
      Jan 14, 2019

They sent me all the info I needed to keep track of the package

Very simple.

The shipped it on January 16th and I got the package on January 26th. Close to 2 weeks to get the package.

Yes.

Yes

Yes!!

N/A

Actually this is my second order. My first order is a Scarecrow Hal 2 from Dollzone and I'm still waiting for it (which is not unusually from the comments I have seen for Dollzone). So basically, yes I will order from this company again.

Maybe? I guess it depends.

12. * What did you order?
      Dolls, bodies, doll parts, clothes, eyes, acessories, eylashes, hooks and strings, shoes, wigs
      * When did you order?
      I do it often, many times at every year
      Everything is ok, they are quick and polite. I contact them by email, not on Q&A board.
      I do it via paypal, no problems
      From my experience, they ship dolly stuff in 1-5 days after placing an order. Air mail arrives to me in 3-4 weeks. Shipping of dolls depends not on Alice's collections but on doll companies which they present. EMS arrives in 7-9 days.
      Yes, I have nothing to complain about.
      Yes, but sales pictures itself can be hard to understand. Once I was absolutely sure that I was buying a plaid shirt but I've got top. It was absolutely unclear from photo. So you should be careful with description.
      Yes.
      -
      1000% yes
      You know, it depends on its condition.

#312 silent, Apr 1, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    13. * What did you order? 15 March 2019
      * When did you order? Thirteen wigs of various prices and makers
      * How was the communication? Fine. They emailed my order confirmation and shipping notice.
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple via Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Around 2 and a half weeks (got shipping notice on 2 April, it was shipped via SF Express and I received the package on 5 April)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Most of them were, but I wasn't too happy with how the most expensive wig looked in person...
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? 3 of the wigs didn't really look like the colour as the sales pictures and 1 didn't really look like the same style...
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Mostly. Being in the hobby for quite a while now, I did expect some of the wigs not to look exactly as in their sales pictures. Plus I know Alice's Collection is just the dealer.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Probably
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

14. * What did you order? Impldoll Glenn + bonus
      * When did you order? Mid October 2018
      * How was the communication? Fantastic. Replies were quick and always friendly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 6 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very much so.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, the same from the company website.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * Would you order from this company again? I have, though this was my first time with a doll, and I would do so again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Only to avoid the potential wait time.

15. * What did you order?
      DF-A Practice Head (white)

* When did you order?
      April 2, 2019

I didnt get notified on shipping originally, but when asked they sent me tracking info on the same day :)

Very!

It Arrived on the 12th, so 10 days.

Yes

Yes

Yes!

N/A

For sure! Shipping was fast, it was packed well, and the product looks amazing. Plus the shipping fee wasnt bad at all.

Depends on the item and condition

16. * What did you order? In-stock shoes
      * When did you order? May 5, 2019
      * How was the communication? There was just an order confirmation and update when the item has been sent. Both messages contained all the important information.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, so very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? One day. I purchased the shoes on Saturday and they sent them on Monday.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the little sneakers are so cute!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, they look the same.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Of course!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I have only good experience with AC!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Only if I could buy from somebody living in my country.

17. * What did you order?
      Clothes, shoes etc miscellaneous things, included a bonus offer doll.

* When did you order?

27th May 2019

Very thorough and fast! Tracking info came a little after I got notified by the shipping company.

Very easy through PayPal.

25 days.

Yes.

99% yes! It seems like the photos make the pink items look more pink than they are irl though, but that's a small thing.

Yes.

Absolutely.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

For sure if in good condition.

18. * What did you order? in stock Dollzone Ro, shoes, and eyelashes
      * When did you order? 07/02/2019
      didn't need to contact but shipping information was very quick
      * How easy was it to pay? easy
      * How long did it take to ship? less than 24hours
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yeah
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yeah!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? it was all very nice
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? doesn't apply
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure would! got a few orders in the works at the moment.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yeah

19. * What did you order? Doll Family A MX + Pengu+ MiaoMiao(Summer Event Bonus)

* When did you order?
      July 2019

* How was the communication? Great! They helped me with a mistake I made on my order, kept me up to date, and informed me of shipping. Fantastic service!

* How easy was it to pay? Very Easy.

* How long did it take to ship? Just a bit over a month, I wasn't even expecting it to ship so soon, then I got the notice in my email. Super fast shipping!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? OMG! Amazing! The doll was on sale! The summer event was happening! I also got Pengu! I am so floored with how great this was.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? It looked better! Seriously! Both Pengu and MiaoMiao were bigger then I expected, My doll is super heavy, he is so smooth sculpted so well, he stands amazingly, he is tightly strung, his face is even prettier in person then in the pictures. I could go on and on, but you get my point.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied!

* Would you order from this company again? Yes! I have! I love the practice head I ordered, the clothing looks great, I'll definitely order more dolls from them as well.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? It wouldn't matter to me if someone was selling something they bought second hand from Alice's Collections, I would buy it, but I would check to buy directly from the company first.

20. * What did you order? Wig, Eyes, a few clothes and some shoes

* When did you order?
      28/08/19

* How was the communication? Very good, they answer quick and kindly.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy

* How long did it take to ship? It shipped on 08/09, so about a week, plus another two weeks until it reach me.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think so.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Everything was ok except for a shirt that didn't match the color in the website, I let them know and they refund me 20% of the shirt, also they changed the description of the shirt in their website.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Satisfied in everything but the shirt in another color.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably