1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      18 mm random grab bag order and some yosd shoes

* When did you order?
      I think it was around Jan 25ish

* How was the communication?
      Wonderful! Even after I managed to mess things up the first time.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Perfectly easy

* How long did it take to ship?
      About a month and a half because of the Chinese New Year.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Oh yes. I'd do it again in a heart beat.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so.

* Would you order from this company again?
      In a heartbeat

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yep

2. * What did you order?: I placed 2 orders: A long black wig, doll cap, underwear and eyelashes // clothes, shoes and sunglasses.
      * When did you order? february 6th 2012 // february 29th 2012
      * How was the communication? Good, no complains, they're very attentive.
      * How easy was it to pay? No problem, paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? ahh, shipped feb 29th // march 27th. They arrived march 27th // april 18th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? price and quality are the best!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, you just need a lot of patience.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Why not.

3. * What did you order?:
      Two pairs of event jeans (the $11.90 a pair ones), a pair of sneakers, and a wig cap.

* When did you order?

April 2, 2012

No real communication on my part; they were quick to update my order sheet with changes.

Very easy, though Paypal

They said they shipped my order on April 7; I got a tracking number one week later (I don't know the reason for the delay in getting the tracking number, though).

Yea, definitely! :) I love buying from Alice's, as I've never been disappointed with their products, and their prices are great!

Yes; one pair of jeans was a little bigger than the other though. One pair fits my boy like a dream, but the other looks like a pair of still-slightly-too-big handmedowns! XD It's alright though, as they are OK with a belt. :P

Definitely

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

Definitely; this was my second or third order with them.

Probably, except I have very particular tastes in clothes, and the items I want aren't usually available second-hand. Which isn't a problem, as buying direct through Alice's is easy!

4. * What did you order?:
      Three pairs of pants, a dress, two pairs of shoes, a wigcap

* When did you order?

April 4, 2012

They answered the few questions I sent them really fast, and sent me the tracking when they got it working.

Super easy, through paypal.

It was shipped on the 4th of May and my tracking started working on the 6th.

Definitely.

Yes.

Yep, a lot.

N/A

Yes.

Why not, though I'd rather order directly from them.

5. I will update later

* What did you order?

Shoes and wig cap

* When did you order?
      April 7th

They sent an order confirmation email and it said that they would send another email with tracking number when the items were shipped. They haven't of course. But my questions were answered promptly and they fixed my order because I ordered the wrong shoes

Easy/paypal but figuring out the shipping was odd. I had to add it dollar by dollar

N/A yet
      N/A
      N/A
      N/A
      N/A
      I believe so.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      N/A

6. * What did you order? Dress G035, stockings ST005, eyes EDT010 and EHA005, and wig ACWD4015.

* When did you order? May 18th, 2012

* How was the communication? fine

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, paid as guest on paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Shipped on June 3rd. ARRIVED on June 23rd.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? As people have said, it looked better, haha.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, mostly. I found the wig to be super shiny and not really pre-styled at all. Although it looks nice otherwise. It looked as if one of the red eyes I ordered was more brownish than its counterpart, but, I guess maybe that is to be expected with glass eyes sometimes. One of the stockings was sewn together somehow on the opening, lol. But it's easily fixable. The dress didn't seem to have any flaws although it did not come with any "pumpkin pants". They threw in a free magic sponge.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No.

Pictures of the dress

7. To be updated.

* What did you order?
      1 wig, 2 pairs of eyes, one MSD shirt, MSD jeans, MSD underwear set, MSD sunglasses, MSD boxers, 1 YoSD dress, 1 strip of brown eyelashes, MSD stockings

* When did you order? 06/07/12

* How was the communication? Great so far, very friendly. I forgot to state which colour I wanted for the wig and she emailed me the next day.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy through paypal

8. * What did you order?A blouse, a pair of capri's, a pair of socks, and some shoes.
      * When did you order?
      21st of May
      Great! Alice answered all of my questions within minutes, and was very considerate and kind. She comforted me when I thought the outfit wouldn't be here before my birthday.
      Paypal. Super easy!
      After I recieved the tracking number, about a week and a half. I used the free shipping option, and Alice told me that this could take up to 8 weeks, so it was very speedy!
      They could easily charge customers more for their clothing. It's very high-quality!
      It looks much better in person!
      Definitely!
      N/A
      Yes! I will order from them soon.
      Probably.

9. * What did you order?
      70cm clothes and 1/3 elastic

* When did you order?
      april 30th, 2012

good

easy

15 days, like they said- and it took the postal service around two more weeks to get it here :>

yes, definitely!

yup

yup!

n/a

yes, i'm planning on it :)

i'd prefer new.

10. * What did you order? Custom outfit by Stacy's Pink Ocean
      * When did you order? July 15th
      * How was the communication? Great! They emailed me twice on the day of my order, once to confirm and say it would take 30 days to ship, then again to apologize and say that since I had requested custom fitting, it might take as long as 40 days. (Perfectly reasonable!) They sent a third email with tracking number when my order was sent out--which was only 33 days later.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, via PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Four days from China to USA, Aug 18th-22nd.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, in fact I'm surprised it didn't cost more.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Only difference is the ornament on the sash, which has different jewels in it than in the photos. Minor detail.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely! The fit is perfect, and that's not always easy to get when you have a Shiwoo! =) The materials are very nice and the sewing is professional.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I certainly would. They offer custom fitting at no extra charge, the price is more than reasonable for everything you get (a full five-piece outfit for $102!), and they're friendly and easy to deal with. They included a magic eraser as a free gift and I was also able to get a practice head for only $10 by buying during a promotion.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Don't see any need to, but I wouldn't have any qualms about it.

11. * What did you order?
      Doll Family A-Line Shana/Shawna, dress, shoes, wig, glass eyes

* When did you order?
      The 22nd of July.

Really good! All my questions were answered within a day :)

Easy. Paypal.

41 Production Days. 6 Shipping Days.

Yes. My girl is very pretty and the clothes are really good quality <3

Yes.
      Yes
      Yes for sure!! I want to get another doll from them still xD

If it was in good condition

12. * What did you order?
      Two in-stock dolls and some clothes. Earlier I'd placed an order for a pre-order doll (SD Morse from Soul Doll). I needed the two in-stock dolls for a display at a conference I'm attending in mid-September.
      * When did you order?
      August 30, 2012.
      Great! They were very appreciative of my urgent need for the dolls, and when it turned out all the other items I'd purchased were not yet in stock, they split the order into two shipments to make sure I got the dolls I needed quickly.
      Very easy. Paypal. Done.
      They rushed this order for me! I received it eight days later.
      Yes. I'm happy with my new dolls!
      One did, the other didn't... which is fine, because I like her better this way!
      Yes.
      Yep!

13. * What did you order?
      1/3 & 1/4 jeans, shirts, underwear

* When did you order?
      July 27, 2012

Superb! They forgot to post my tracking number, so I emailed them one evening (on a weekend!) not expecting to get a response for a couple of days, but they wrote back within a few hours. :)

Super easy, PayPal.

My order shipped 8/22, but I didn't receive it until today, 9/19. I chose the free Registered Mail option, and knew beforehand that I was in for a LONG wait. It's definitely not the fault of Alice's Collections, the USPS is just super slow when it comes to Registered packages.

Absolutely! I'm 100% pleased with everything I received, and they even sent a little cleaning sponge as a free gift.

* Did the item(s) look like the sales pictures?
      Even better! The turquoise skinny jeans are awesome in person. :kitty2

Absolutely satisfied, yes.

N/A

In a heartbeat, yes. I'd probably choose another (faster) shipping method, though. Free shipping is incredibly nice, but it takes such a long, long time to arrive.

Sure, if I needed to. But their prices are so reasonable, I'd likely just order directly.

14. * What did you order? - A wig, eyes, glasses, and a shirt.
      * When did you order? - August 7th, 2012
      * How was the communication? - Great communication. I got fast replies every time I had to e-mail them.
      * How easy was it to pay? - Super easy. Paypal, ftw.
      * How long did it take to ship? - Blegh. I just got everything in today. So, almost two months. ;w;
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Definitely reasonable. I love the free shipping for items over 35$ an order.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Exact copies of what I saw.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - For the most part, yes. I mean, I LOVE the items to death, but the shipping really annoyed me with it taking two months. I understand the month to sew up stuff, but.. I dunno. I give it an 8/10
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? - I probably will, seeing as I need to get the rest of my Nate's stuff.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand - It would depend on how used the items were, the condition, and pricing.

15. * What did you order?:
      SoulDoll Arina, MSD dress

*When did you order?:
      August 3rd, 2012

Wonderful! I was notified when each of my items shipped and was given tracking numbers.

Very easy through PayPal, though I did have to pay the fee. It still ended up cheaper than it would have been purchasing directly from SoulDoll.

The outfit shipped August 16th via Airmail and arrived September 19th. It had gotten stuck in customs. The doll shipped out October 19th and arrived the 25th. I had opted for the free Airmail shipping for her, but it shipped via EMS, so I got that for free!

Yes for both items, even more so. The dress was on sale for half off too.

Yes, Arina had a slight change to her face up (a fuller bottom lip) which I feel looks even better than the promo. Her skin does appear to be lighter in person though.

I couldn't be happier with both! It was a great decision to order from AC.

N/A

I am already planning on it.

I doubt they have anything to do with producing most (if any) of the items on their website, but if they do, sure.

16. *What did you order?
      1/3 and 1/4 jeans, shirts, shoes, leggings, head caps, a wig, eyes, and a macbook prop.

*When did you order?
      October 2nd, 2012

*How was the communication?
      Great! I received my order confirmation promptly and when there was a problem with the color chosen for the wig we were promptly able to fix the order.

*How long did it take to ship?

Package was shipped October 29 and was received the first week of November (unsure of exact date).

*Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes, I'm very happy with all of the items I bought and no complaints about price.

*Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes

*Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so!

*If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?&#8203;
      No problems to be solved.

*Would you order from this company again?

I intend to again.

*Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

It would really depend mostly because the prices are already really good straight from them so it'd probably be close to the same to just order directly again.

17. * What did you order?
      IS Valentine and a bunch of accessories

* When did you order?
      11th October 2012 on layaway

Amazing. I received replies to all emails within five hours of sending them (even the one ridiculous time of the morning email I sent). They answered questions very efficiently and were very friendly in all emails.

Easy. Fortnightly payments via paypal. Just pay and let them know via email

About five days. I finished paying off on a Friday morning so I wasn't too worried about waiting.

Extremely so, especially considering the service that came with it.

I find they look a lot better in person.

Yes

N/A

Most definitely. I'm looking forward to it.

Possibly. But it's just as easy buying direct.

18. * What did you order? a pair of jeans & a button down shirt by M3 Studio for MSD size

* When did you order? November 8th, 2012

* How was the communication? Wonderful! I had a few questions to ask them before I placed my order and they replied within a few hours. After I ordered, they were also very communicative on shipping status.

* How easy was it to pay? It was as easy as sending a Paypal payment. ;)

* How long did it take to ship? The package shipped within 24hrs via registered airmail, and I received the tracking number around 5 days later. The package arrived on November 26, so the whole transaction took just a little over two weeks.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so. I became an instant fan of M3 Studio's clothes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? I would (and in the future most certainly will!) definately order from Alice's Collections again. This was my first experience with them, and right off the bat I am very pleased with the level of customer service and quality & price of the items.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand M3 Studio's? If the condition of the item & the price was right, sure!

19. *What did you order?
      2 Yo-SD Wigs, Shoes, Head Cap and Eyes.

*When did you order?
      November 8th, 2012

*How was the communication?
      Excellent. The responses were prompt and helpful.

*How long did it take to ship?

November 21st - November 27.

*Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

The wig cap, shoes and eyes yes. I'm very happy with them, but unfortunately I cannot say the same about the wigs. One of them was worse than the other, one usable meanwhile the second not so much.

*Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Aside from the wigs yes.

*Were you satisfied with the product?
      Certainly with most of the items. With the wigs however they leave much to be desired. One of them needs to be brushed a certain way to hide a gap on one side of the wig nearing the top. The second is hardly savable. The fabric of the wig is very visible in the front with hardly any hair to hide it. It's like there was hair put in at the top of the wig and left to fall as it may, but unlike the rest of the wig there isn't much leading down the wig so the fabric can't be hidden no matter how I part it. It has left much to be desired and I was sadly disappointed by what I received.

*If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?&#8203;
      I contacted them through the site and sent two images to show them the problem with the item I received. They were very prompt and it was solved quickly. I received a refund for the item, but they were also kind enough to offer the options of sending another of the wig I had bought or I could choose different wig altogether. It was all very smooth and painless.

*Would you order from this company again?

Definitely.

*Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Most of it certainly if the need arises, but with the prices it's unlikely it would be better than buying straight from the company.

20. * What did you order? Services rendered:
      wig: 7/8, mohair, white w/ brown tips
      jacket: 1/3, zippered, hooded, varied fabrics
      * When did you order?
      ordered: 2012.10.14
      shipped: 2012.10.14 (note: Air Mail takes longer)
      arrived: 2012.11.14
      fast responses that answered my questions.
      I was worried when it hadn't arrived after 3 weeks. This was my first experience with Air Mail so I had no idea how long it would take. I wanted to make sure the package wasn't lost (since the company marks it as delivered once they receive a shipping invoice - not a good thing, in my opinion). They were really nice and explained that Air Mail can take up to around 40 days.
      * How easy was it to *check out*?
      very easy - auto-fill of personal info, a box for comments, payment options, and a link directly to PayPal after submitting the order
      1 month (via Air Mail)
      quality seems ok, especially compared to prices on other sites
      wig: has more brown than I thought there'd be, but that's easily fixed with a little snip-snip
      jacket: yes
      wig: a bit of styling and cutting should fix it nicely
      jacket: I wish the jacket's hood was lined, for aesthetic reasons
      N/A
      Most definitely, b/c of quality, variety (the more you can get from one co, the less you spend on shipping), and cost
      Yes, as long as the previous owner had taken relatively good care of the item and was honest about any defects