1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in the Labyrinth - Daryl HEAD UP!!

Mar 11, 2008

1. yeah i saw that too- so gorgeous! The size is throwing me off a little bit. I am completely in love with each and every head they release.:D I thought this might be the first AIL head i don't get, so i'm hoping for an MSD since mini doesn't really work for me.

2. You mean tiny - yeh that would be sad. The head is too mature for a yo body and I don't like the volks yo body hand and knee sculpt.

3. Awwww She so cute!!!!! Gosh, I'm not fond to children dolls but this one is a "must have" *sigh

4. I think it must be an msd :) I think this face might hold her own with my hypers!
      I put this in the market place by mistake (in my excitement!) hopefully mods will move it to mini area soon!

5. These Alice heads are AMAZING and I'm SOOOO hoping Daryl is mini sized. What a treat this would be. :) Also, I didn't notice a price for this new head. Hopefully info will be released soon. I'm VERY excited. :)

~Meee

6. She is amazing...I wonder if she really is 20 cm....a mini would be very cool.

7. A Mini..or a Tiny...I'd kill for eiter. Just need to see the info :)

~Meee

8. 20 cm around the head maybe?

I wonder what the best body would be? from what I have seen the makers head match to volks normal resin but not sure what else.

9. I emailed the maker and asked about the size of the body she goes on. I read on her site all dolls are on Volks bodies. So its either a MSD or a yo. Prays for MSD!!

10. I will take either size. I was thinking it might be 20cm tall (about 8 inches) at first, even better in Yo or MSD size. It it is MSD, I wonder how it would be on a Dollstown body?

11. Oh that would be nice on the new dollstown body. Is one of the dollstown skin options close to volks in tone? If so it may be possible would need to know the head steam width around too.

12. she is adorable .. a mini Alice I think. the 20 cm is confusing, is she 8", Sei are 9.5" what volks body could she be on .. I think Treelore might be right 8" around the head sounds better.

13. Yeh Ravendolls gave me the 8 inches around the head enlightenment :) Yes I think she is MSD !!

I can't help wonder what the new MSD's she makes will be like maybe younger versions of the other heads as this one looks like alice to me.

14. Such a beautiful face.....she will make a wonderful little sister for my AiL Chloe that arrived yesterday.....I'm saying 20cm size head = 8inch = MSD size....Yay....She should look really good on the Oriental skin Dollstown 5 or 7 body...I put Chloe on a Dollstown 13B normal skin body the AiL resin is just a little pinker in tone.......I'm so looking forward to Daryl.....she will look good with my pouty babies Seola, Ganga and Mari too......

Edit: Awwwwww she's only a Tiny size......that's no good for me.........never mind...maybe AiL will make a MSD size one day soon..............

xen

15. Oh do you have pictures of your Chloe on her new body? in regular daytime light.

16. I am still a little confused, is it a Yo or an MSD?

17. MSD - but more pictures will be up tomorrow I would think under the gallery and also I emailed her to confirm I will update here when I know for sure, I also asked if she is on a volks MSD body.

18. I agree I like the Dollmore Mini body!! such a cute shape. I know its a bit taller than Volks MSD's.