1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. * What did you order? Some wigs, shoes, and clothes
      * When did you order? May 22, 2022
      * How was the communication? Very good
      * How easy was it to pay? Very
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on June 8th and arrived on June 24th (I'm in the USA)
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? A wig I ordered ended up being out of stock. They contacted me on June 7 via email to let me know it was out of stock and wouldn't be available again, and asked if I'd like to purchase something else instead. I told them that I didn't, and they refunded me immediately.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I've ordered from them in the past -- this was the first time I'd had any kind of problems, but I was satisfied with how it was handled.

2. * What did you order? Probably safer to ask what I haven't ordered from them - but this review is for multiple items of clothing in MSD and SD sizes.
      * When did you order? March 10, 2022 and January 26, 2022 (WAIT - there's an explanation for this...)
      * How was the communication? Excellent. I don't think they sleep over there.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on August 1 and arrived on August 10 (I'm in the USA)
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      When I received my order, I was immediately hit with the smell I was sure was MSC (Mr Super Clear). I promptly emailed them because I am NOT buying clothes from anyone who's spraying sealant around unprotected workers. As I told the dealer - ain't nobody dying for my dolls. The dealer replied the same day (like I said - I don't think they sleep) and assured me that the smell was from the dye in the clothing - no one is spraying sealant around unprotected people. Any time the manufacturers use potentially hazardous materials, I was assured that appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) was provided to employees.
      * Would you order from this company again? Ah ha ha ha ha. I'm on just about every waitlist for every company ACBJD represents. Oh yes - I order from them a LOT.

Oh - before I forget: because ACBJD offers free shipping, I tell them with every order to hold my orders and combine as many of them as possible to save on shipping. So yes, my January order was probably available a lot sooner than August, but I don't see the point in them spending extra money to ship my stuff separately. It's not like my dolls are going to up and walk away. So please don't think that my wait time is normal - it is per my request.

3. * What did you order?
      A Souldoll Soulkids Joelle.D in normal skin with the company face-up.

* When did you order?
      March 6, 2022

* How was the communication?
      Communication was great! I wasn't sure whether or not my order qualified for free shipping because the wording was confusing, but the representative at Alice's Collections let me know the shipping cost and even gave me a discount even though it was my mistake. I was notified when the payment was successful and when my order was shipped, as Souldoll ships dolls directly to the customer and not to the dealer.

* How easy was it to pay?

Super easy; I made payment through PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?

My order shipped August 19, 2022, so it took roughly 23 weeks to ship. It was significantly longer than the stated wait time, but that was expected and I didn't mind at all.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

Nope! Everything arrived safe and sound, and I even got a few extras from Souldoll that I wasn't expecting.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

N/A

* Would you order from this company again?

Absolutely--Alice's Collections is one of my favorite dealers. They have great communication and I always feel safe in their hands. Their website is also very easy to navigate and use, which is a major plus, since some doll companies have a more complicated website!

4. * What did you order? - A Myou Daisy and a bunch of eyes, wigs and other stuff
      * When did you order? - July 12th 2022
      * How was the communication? - Perfect! My emails were always replied to within the day.
      * How easy was it to pay? - Generated PayPal link; very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? - About five weeks, very fast!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Absolutely! Some seamstresses definitely undercharge.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Much better than the pictures. Especially for the doll, the company pictures don't do her justice.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - So so very much!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ~
      * Would you order from this company again? - In a heartbeat.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - if it's something I like? Sure!

5. * What did you order? Loongsoul Ying Zhou in white
      * When did you order? Placed a 6 month layaway in April of 2022
      * How was the communication? Great! They were very communicative and always replied to my emails and very kind!
      Payment was through Paypal, but not invoiced, so I did need to enter my layaway number and track those, but they also emailed me with my new total after each payment
      * How long did it take to ship? He shipped from AC September 30 and arrived to my house on October 3!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! He's gorgeous!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I ordered him blank instead of as a set, but he does look like the company's photos of the blank sculpt
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Definitely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      Absolutely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      If it were something I was looking for, yes

6. * What did you order?
      MYou BoHe in coffee skin on the Version I body with extra hands and heel feet, as well as some clothing/eyes for a promotion.

* When did you order?
      June 17, 2022

Excellent, I always got a helpful response quickly. I had initially placed the order for a different body version, but then the next day changed my mind, so I emailed Alice about it (I think the feet or hands also had to be changed for the correct body type) and she updated the order with no issues. [Though I think changing my mind within 24hrs made that the most feasible, haha.] I also asked if she could check on the order status with MYou in October since it had been a longer wait than other people were having with the company and she got in contact with them and responded to me quickly.

Very, through Paypal on the site.

Around 4.5 months - shipped on November 8.

Yes absolutely! MYou was having a promotion so the doll, makeup, hands, feet, and extras all came out under $300. And I would have paid more, the doll is fabulous quality.

Yep, in as much as it can in another skintone and without the fullset, haha.

Extremely!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      NA

Yes, this was my first pre-order through Alice but it was a very pleasant and painless experience.

MYou dolls for sure.

7. * What did you order? Myou Chelses in Coffee skin with face up, as well as other outfit, wig, eyes, and shoes from different makers
      * When did you order? 19 January 2023
      * How was the communication? Great! I had reached out because I forgot to add a promo item to my order. Although it was my mistake, she honored the promo for me!
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped 22 April 2023 arrived 28 April 2023
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely, for all items!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand N/A

8. * What did you order?

-Three SD sized shirts and a 1/6 sized outfit

* When did you order?

-Jan 25th 2023

-Excellent. Always answer within 24hrs when i've needed and always sweet and easy to talk to.

-Very much so. Paypal. Never any issue

-Shipped on May 9th, I received it May 22nd. *I was notified that items not in stock could take quite a bit of time as they are handmade.

-The price seems low for the quality. I think they could charge more honestly. The quality of the products made the wait well worth it.

-Even better imo but yes

-Very much so

-N/A

-Definitely, I have layaways in process with them currently

-Yes I would

9. * What did you order?

-Impldoll Gemma and two wigs

* When did you order?

-Jan 17th 2023

-Excellent. Always answer within 24hrs when i've needed and always sweet and easy to talk to.

-Very much so. Paypal. Never any issue

-Shipped on June 13th, I received it June 15th.

-Yes

-I know the doll came from impldoll and only went through alice collections but I love the doll so much in person. The wigs were nice quality.

-Very much so

-N/A

-Definitely, I just made a large purchase of clothing

-Yes I would

10. * What did you order? Loongsoul Bai Jue in normal yellow, some boots, tack it, and a wig
      * When did you order? Placed a 6 month layaway in November of 2022
      * How was the communication? Great! They were very communicative and always replied to my emails and very kind!
      Payment was through Paypal, but not invoiced, so I did need to enter my layaway number and track those, but they also emailed me with my new total after each payment
      * How long did it take to ship? He shipped quickly, but got held up in customs for about a week which my other doll from Alice's didn't, so I'm not sure if it's random or if they've stepped up policies on that. Alice's did a great job packaging him, so nothing was missing or damaged after customs was done with him! They only used a little bit of tape to seal it all back up, so I was worried about it when i first saw the box!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! Bai Jue is so cute! The wig also looks really nice, and the shoes are well made. They are a little too long in the sole, but fit well in the calf, though. That's on me for not really paying much attention to the measurements given for both the doll and the boots.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      Yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      Absolutely! They've been great to work with
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand If it were something I was looking for, yes

11. I apparently never left my feedback for my Alice's orders! Well, here it all is...

* What did you order? Doll Leaves Lan, wig, shoes
      * When did you order? 13 December 2022
      * How was the communication? Very nice! They told me when I accidentally selected the wrong option and were very kind about fixing it.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I paid through PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? It took about three months (December to March) and arrived on March 22
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? VERY appropriate. Lan is beautiful and so are the wig and shoes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Well, I got mine blank. So no, but also yes, it looked like the blank sculpt.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? So satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, and I have, lol
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes :D

* What did you order? Shoes, wig, eyes, eye putty
      * When did you order? December 22
      * How was the communication? Very good! I had no questions and I did everything right this time.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy! Paypal again.
      * How long did it take to ship? The wig was a preorder, so it shipped about a month after I ordered and was delivered about a week after it shipped.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! The wig is very high quality, so soft! And the boots work very well and are correctly sized, which isn't always true for other sellers.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yep!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yep!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yep!

* What did you order? A bunch of clothes from Bears and a wig from Msiredoll
      * When did you order? May 7
      * How was the communication? Great!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy! Paypal again, third time, hehe
      * How long did it take to ship? It was preordered, so it took about a month for manufacture and then about a week once it was shipped.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! I got a lot of clothes and items for what I paid.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! I love the fiber MSiredoll uses.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yep!

12. * What did you order? A Little pet Bat (DC) and a Little Bean (DZ ) Dolls and a Skirt (Blue) All items where in stock.
      * When did you order? July 15 /23
      * How was the communication? Amazing as Usual
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived Aug 1/23
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes and they gave me a Magic eraser as a gift.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes but better. Ohhh that Bean is cuter in person
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes. A+++ Company . I have over the years bought a lot from this company.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand : Oh yes.

13. * What did you order?
      2 wigs, 6 face masks, 10 rubber joint pads
      * When did you order?
      7/7/2023
      Very good! I noticed a week after ordering that I ordered wig WMS012 in the wrong size. I emailed her and she changed the size. Later that day, she emailed back saying she found out the size and color I wanted were no longer being produced. I was able to change to a different item, so I swapped to the same wig in blonde in the correct size.
      Easy. She DOES charge Paypal fees, but I decided to order anyway because joint pads/KIPS are weirdly expensive elsewhere.
      I got a tracking number on 7/20
      For all but one wig. Msire wigs have nice fibers though, even in blonde and white. They are not super shiny and are soft. Both wigs I purchased have light colored wig caps, for anyone curious.
      Rubber joint pads did not have the centers cut out. She did include 2 extras for a total of 12.
      WMS033 White looks as advertised.
      The back of Msire wig WMS012 Blond looks like it was styled by a 5 year old with scissors. If you are looking for a beautifully styled pre-cut wig, LOOK FURTHER.
      The joint pads were not a big issue. I decided to try styling the back of the badly cut wig myself and am okay with it now.
      Didn't contact.
      Probably not due to Paypal fees. It's my big pet peeve.

Edit: Decided to contact about the disaster wig. Alice contacted the manufacturer and their response was that the wig was supposed to look that way and just needed to be styled with my hands. Don't buy this wig.

#393 nyaaain, Aug 3, 2023
      Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
    14. * What did you order?
      A pair of 1/4 Myou hands

* When did you order?
      6th of June 2023

Perfect! Very quick answers, incredibly polite and helpful.

Easy with paypal! The hands could only be ordered when stacking a certain amount from the 1-dollar-page which was a little confusing though, I would have preferred just adding an item to the cart.

Shipped from ACBJD August 8th, arrived August 18th.

Yes! Everything was in great state, packed with sufficient bubblewrap.

Yes.

Yes!

n/a

Both Myou and Alice's absolutely. Myou had a very quick turnover and everything went very smoothly from the dealer's side.

15. * What did you order? Mystic Petra in 58 cm.
      * When did you order? Oct-6-2023 She was a in stock doll
      * How was the communication? Great! I got replies very quickly and I was thrilled with service.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very.
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped her out on the 9th Fed-Ex and she arrived on Wed. the 11th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? She is lovely, the resin is smooth, she is very solid and so double jointed. I think die to her hip measurement I will be having her wear skirts or dresses. Thankfully a lot of the Smart Doll clothes I bought from Etsy seller I will have plenty for her to wear.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They didn't show that many photos of her but I got the general idea.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, well packed and arrived in perfect shape. The eyes they sent were to big but companies don't always send what you need.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? For sure.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Not sure if that is relevant since Alice shipped the doll.
      [​IMG]Meet Salem by Marie, on Flickr

16. * What did you order?
      This time? DF-A and DF-H 68 cm bodies, clothing, Telesthesia and Dragon horns (painted), shoes, and allllll the option parts that DF-A/DF-H would sell me. And some wigs. And more shoes. Oh, and some Dream Valley hands and feet for my FeePle65 Angela.
      * When did you order?
      July 13, 2023 (DV hands and feet - DV, I love you, but you slooooow), September 30, 2023 (DF-A/DF-H bodies and parts), November 13, 2023 (T&D horns and more shoes)
      Excellent. I wish A would take a day off. Weekends, holidays - doesn't matter. A always answers.
      Super easy. If I want to pay in full - I pay on the website. If I want a layaway, I create an order in my cart and send an email to the dealer, and they set up a layaway for me. 30 percent down required for a doll to be started.
      So I would just like to point out that I tell ACBJD to hold my orders and ship them together. My shipping times are NOT standard. They are per MY request. Because I order a LOT.
      Absolutely. Wigs at "normal" prices on ACBJD are cheaper than wigs "on sale" with other dealers. *cough* And I've ordered the "same" outfits before from Taobao and ACBJD. ACBJD has better quality stuff.
      Yes, if not better.
      Absolutely.
      So when I got my orders, according to the shipping company (FedEx), it was 18 pounds (~40 kg) of stuff. I freaked. I know that if I ship one box outside the US via FedEx weighing 9 pounds (20 kg), it would run me at least $400 (USD). I emailed the dealer. I was like - if you lost money on this sale, neither of us benefits. They assured me that they have good business discounts. Crisis averted.
      Already have several more orders with them. They agreed to proxy my Lost Myth Ares. I wouldn't trust anyone else at this point.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Absolutely.

ACBJD is my favorite dealer. They put up with my crazy emails. If I want something, and they don't sell it, they'll check to see if they can. Everything I have purchased from them has been good-to-excellent quality.
      A - take a day off. GIRL. Seriously.

#396 MaleficentMrsofEvil, Jan 28, 2024
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2024
    17. * What did you order?
      DF-H 1/4 Girl Body Ver. 4 Yao Tiao in Soom Peony White
      * When did you order?
      02 December 2023
      Great, I sent an email asking for layaway and color match, A sent me an invoice and payment instructions, confirmed all my payments were received. Also let me know that the doll was ready early in case I wanted to pay it off early or not.
      Paypal link, emailed A to notify that I paid and then received a confirmation soon after.
      Shipped 2 Feb 2024 arrived 13 Feb 2024
      Yes the price was frankly cheap for the item quality. And the package made great time even with the free shipping option.
      Yes
      Yes very
      No problems
      Yes and already have :whee:

18. * What did you order?
      Loongsoul Cang Jue in NY skin with 2-part torso

* When did you order?
      28/07/23, layaway PIF 25/10/23

Very good, friendly and prompt

Very easy - layaway payments sent via Paypal

About 6 months - arrived 16/01/2024
      Yes - the resin is nice and smooth, the body is well strung, holds poses with no modifications and is very sturdy. An MSD folded back and whacked him on the legs but he barely wobbled

Yes - the faceup is similar to the promo pictures and the body poses well

When my order arrived, everything was fine except I had received a WS head instead of a NY one

I messaged Alice's Collections and they were very helpful: they paid for me to have the head sent back and communicated with Loongsoul to get my proper head, which also looks wonderful. I sent the head off on 22/02/24 and received the new head on 18/03/24.

Absolutely! Buying from a helpful dealer with great communication is a big plus because I don't speak or write Chinese

N/A