1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. What did you order?
      Small order of shoes and clothes.​
      When did you order?
      26/03/2024​
      How was the communication?
      Very nice. I've sent a couple questions and they answered within 24h. The staff is very polite.​
      How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, very easy​
      How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped the next day, arrived on 04/04 which is very quick considering customs and registered airmail shipping.​
      Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Everything was there, well-packed.​
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! The quality of what I've bought is fantastic for the price.​
      Did the items look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.​
      Were you satisfied with the products?
      Absolutely.​
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about these products (optional)
      A spot of almost unnoticeable excess glue where the black shoes were fitted on the sole. It's in the back, probably easily removed and totally a nitpick.​
      Would you order from this company again?
      Already have another order on the way.​

2. What did you order?
      Keela (full set + body blush)
      Flore (full set + body blush)
      I got 2 suits for my 70cm doll, 2 wigs, pants, a pair of eyes, and a turtleneck with like disjointed sleeves

When did you order?
      19th of January 2024!

excellent! Very nice and very polite!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! PayPal’s almost TOO easy:lol:

It got shipped on the 4th of may and it came today! 10th of may! So not long at all to ship!

Nope! It was all perfect! It was packaged really nice too!

Oh yeah, definitely! They’re beautiful dolls! And all the other stuff is actually so good too!! The doll I bought the clothes for looks like WAY better hahaha!

yes!

yeah! They’re super pretty which was what I was hoping for! I showed my family Keela/Flore when they were dressed up and they all said they looked really cool!

I would definitely order from them again! Also, I already have like a bunch of orders with them too, since I couldn’t control myself :lol: there are too many cute dolls! :D

To see the unboxing of this order: here

#402 Coolwolf, May 10, 2024
      Last edited: Jun 4, 2024
    3. What did you order? Huajing 1/6 boy body
      * When did you order? November 2023
      * How was the communication? They are reliable enough that I don’t need to check in with them. I have had to change a shipping address and they accommodated very easily.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, used Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? About 6 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes. Their prices and deals can’t be beat. The website is up to date. Reliable shipping. A pleasure to deal with.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand N/A - not relevant to this dealer (that I’m aware of)

I cannot recommend Alice’s enough, especially to new or burnt out hobbyists who do not want to deal with problems from less reputable sources. I have never had an issue with Alice.

4. * What did you order?
      DF-A Hejiu + a pair of jointed hands + event extras.​
      * When did you order?
      February 25, 2024​
      * How was the communication?
      Very good.​
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through Paypal.​
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Two and a half months.​
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, thanks to the combination of the Chinese New Year events from DF-A and ACBJD.​
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Well, I ordered him blank, so he didn't come with a face up. But everything else looks like on the pictures.​
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!​
      * Would you order from this company again?
      If something catches my interest again, any time.​
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably. I don't mind buying stuff second-hand.

5. What did you order?
      Shoes, clothes​
      When did you order?
      25/04/2024​
      They always answer questions quickly and politely.​
      How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, very easy​
      Shipped on May 21, 2024 via airmail. Arrived on May 29.​
      Everything was proper, no broken or missing items.​
      Yes. I think what they sell is great value for the money.​
      Yes, very accurate.​
      Yes. Especially the boots and sleevess shirt look great.​
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about these products (optional)
      I appreciate that the boots have both working laces and a zipper in the back. I like that I can get a tight fit and still get them on and off with the zipper.
      Black STMU020 stockings have a lining, which is nice.
      The sweater's fit is a bit loose on the shoulders. I should've guessed because the model used was a Dollfie Dream, but the listing said 1/3 SD, so it's on me. It still looks OK, but it fits differently, like a shoulderless sweater. It would probably look nicer on a doll with a bigger bust.
      While I was taking clothes on and off to test the fit I got an instant stain/scuff with a pair of M3 Studio pants, ironically not from the black denim but the bronze-colored snap which was rubbing color off like crazy. Fortunately the mark came off the doll with a damp microfiber cloth, I didn't have to use a magic eraser. I rubbed the back of the snap with alcohol to get rid of as much color as possible and then stuck a square of medical fabric tape over it. I'll definitely use underwear with these pants. On the plus side, they have working pockets. Cute!​
      Definitely. Alice has quickly become a no-brainer.​

#405 lutke, May 29, 2024
      Last edited: May 30, 2024
    6. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley Crystal Bone Butterfly - blank doll in transparent part option.
      Plus some clothes for my other dolls.​
      * When did you order?
      December 12, 2023​
      * How was the communication?
      Very good. Alice is very responsive to emails and kept me updated on the doll production whenever I asked throughout the layaway duration (5 months).​
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - layaway through PayPal.​
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Six months (due to the doll production time).​
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely.​
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Very accurate to the pictures.​
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!​
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely! Acbjd is my favourite dealer.​
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably.​