1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      A lot of stuff; mostly for my BBB Apollo (2 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, boots, eyes) and stuff for my DM Kid (shirt, leggings). I actually ordered a shirt from the boy section for my DM Kid because I didn't like any of the girl shirts available. I know it'll be a little baggy because of that.

* When did you order?
      Nov 24

* How was the communication?
      Good. In a few days, they sent an email to update me that my order had shipped. The first time said there was no tracking number, but they send a second update to give me one when they had it. I worried in the middle of my order because no movement occurred for a week, but they were cool and reassuring that this tends to happen and not to worry. I want to shoot them an email saying that my package got here, but they probably know already.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, so it was pretty simple.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Around 10 days (it's event season, so I got the free EMS shipping, which made it not take nearly as long as other stories I've heard) I got worried because it told me it dispatched from Shanghai last Thursday, and didn't update until 12/10 saying it was in my state. I got worried, thought it was lost due to the fact that it was dispatched and not in a facility. So, like I said, I emailed them and they told me sometimes that happens and the next update will be in the US. It was, and things progressed really quickly, obviously between Sunday and today.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I have to preface this by saying that this order was meant to be a Christmas present; I was allowed to check over everything to make sure things were all there and accounted for (and not broken), but I didn't want to start taking things out of the packaging. I took out the eyes I bought, and they were beautiful, though I've yet to take them out of the plastic and put them in my doll. I have not gotten a chance to look over the pants/shirts/other items or try them on my dolls yet.

I plan to update this after Christmas with that info.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      From what I saw, for the most part, yes. Like I said, most things I haven't taken out and examined minus the eyes which look like what I wanted, and also look flawless. They're the color I saw advertised, as well.

However, I had a concern about these boots: http://www.alicescollections.com/bt014-p-337.html?cPath=1_20

I really wish AC had more photos of their products, because at first glance, these boots look like they could be for either boy or girl dolls. I didn't really care about the flower-esque buckle on the side; I wanted these shoes for my SD boy. Because there is no side view, they do not tell you that these boots are not flat on the bottom; they have a heel. Not a small heel, but a heel. Again, I'll show pictures later when I can actually take them out. I bought them to go with a pair of leather pants I was also buying, and while it could look kind of strange, I'm doubting it's going to be a big issue. If so, I'll just leave them for the doll I'm saving for and her wardrobe. I just really wish they had more than one view of the shoes because this might be very important to someone down the line.

Other items, I'll include in the update if necessary.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      As of now, very. I also liked how each item had a little sticker saying '1/3' or '1/4' on them. That was good so I could make sure that every item was the size I wanted since I had both SD- and MSD-sized items.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes; I might pay extra for EMS because it wasn't outrageous.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I think so

2. * What did you order?
      8 pairs of shoes, an 'eye bag' and a specific set of eyes
      * When did you order?
      8th December 2012
      I got an email confirming my order but didnt really need to contact them
      website pointed me straight at PayPal so pretty easy
      arrived on the 17th so only took 9 days to get to me from the order date even with the free shipping option
      yes especially the eyes, I got a good selection and they were all better than expected. the shoes were great too although some tiny imperfections on the soles but for the price the quality is still a little better than expected!
      yes, although one thing I will say is they don't have great photos
      very :)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      I wouldn't not buy the product second hand if you'll excuse the double negative but they are so cheap, especially if they are doing free shipping I don't see myself actively seeking out their products second hand

3. * What did you order?

Three dresses, a standard SD, a standard MSD, and a limited edition Stacy's Pink Ocean which was custom-fitted for my female Dollmore Model Doll.

* When did you order?

October 27th-ish.

Very, very good. I didn't realize that I had ordered a Stacy's Pink Ocean dress which needed my doll's measurements, but they emailed me a great guide for measuring my doll which produced excellent results in the end product. Everything they had written was easy to understand in English, too.

Very easy.

The process took a few days longer than the projected estimate for the SPO dress, but that's just nitpicking. The holiday season probably played a role in that, too, and considering how well everything turned out, I'm not complaining. I'm very satisfied with this category, too.

The standard dresses had an appropriate quality to price ratio. The SPO dress far exceeded that ratio, in my opinion. It's especially well made, and I love it very much.

Yes.

Yes. Very satisfied.

N/A

Definitely.

Yes, I guess if I needed to. I'd try to buy directly from Alice's Collections first, though.

I like Alice's Collections clothes a lot, and I'm likely going to be a repeat customer.

In case anybody wants to see how the SPO dress turned out, there's a picture in this topic: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Chinese-Dress-(Dollmore-Model-Doll-Leah-Cox)

4. * What did you order?
      I ordered a pair of MSD sized shoes, two 1/4 sized shirts, and a pair of 1/4 sized underwear.
      * When did you order?
      I ordered on November 22nd, 2012.
      Communication was easy and swift ^^ I immediately got any emails confirming any shipping and tracking information.
      Very easy.
      I received my shipping notice in literally one day after I ordered. However, shipping took exactly 29 days. The only issue I had was with China Post/airmail failing to tell me when my products arrived, and not with the actual seller.
      Yes, it was. Everything was quite well done, and the prices were quite reasonable.
      Yes, they did. The underwear was darker than on the sales image, and the sneakers were brighter and a bit bulkier than on the sales image. However, other than that, everything was as expected.
      Yes, extremely satisfied ^^ I also received a little gift, a doll cleaner sponge, along with my order, so that was also a delightful surprise.
      N/A
      Most certainly.
      Perhaps. However, I would prefer to buy directly from Alice's Collections myself.

5. * What did you order?
      All in 1/6 size: two shirts, leggings, stockings, underwear, socks and eye putty.
      * When did you order?
      November 3
      Emailed when order was confirmed and shipped.
      Easy with PayPal.
      It shipped November 28th.
      Very!
      Yes.
      I always am. This was my second order.
      N/A
      I plan to.
      I prefer new but I guess I would. :)

6. * What did you order?
      Several dresses and leggings in MSD and SD size

* When did you order?
      November 27

*How was the communication?
      Pretty good, I guess... got an email when the order was confirmed and another email when the order was shipped

Super easy since they take paypal

About four weeks, which I think is longer than was intended since I got a very sweet email apologizing for the delay.

Very much so! I'm very pleased with how the dresses look on my girls. I'm also very impressed with the quality of the fabric. ;)

As far as I can tell.

Sure am, I will definitely order from Alice again!

N/A

Heck yes! as soon as I get some money again.

Sure, since I know how it fits and the quality of the work.

7. * What did you order?
      2 MSD wigs, a pair of glass eyes, MSD shirt, MSD jacket, MSD pants, and MSD shoes.
      * When did you order?
      2012/11/10
      Great!! They answered all my questions quickly and clearly.
      Very easy.
      With free shipping it got to me today (2012/12/31).
      Yes.
      Yes, but the shoes were a little yellow. However, with the sponge they gave for free, I was able to clean it right off, no problem.
      Yes, very!
      I was told the jacket would delay and could make me wait another week or two, but since I made a second order with them they added the jacket to that shipment so that I could get the rest of my items sooner. Which was nice.
      Yes, most definitely.
      If I had no other choice, sure.

+ + + + +

* What did you order?
      DF-H MSD jointed hands.
      * When did you order?
      2012/11/15
      Great!
      Very easy.
      With free shipping it got to me today (2013/01/03).
      Yes.
      Yes, even better in person!
      Yes, very much.
      As they said. The jacket from my first order came with the hands (my second order).
      Yes.
      Clothing, sure. Resin, no.

+ + + + +

* What did you order?
      MSD jacket and MSD boots.
      * When did you order?
      2012/11/30
      Fantastic!
      Very easy.
      With free shipping it got to me today (2013/01/03).
      Small details such as the metal buttons on both jacket and boots were a little banged up, but other than that everything seems fine.
      Other than the buttons, yes.
      Even with the small issue with the buttons, yes.
      I'm not one to be uber nitpicky, so no big problems.
      Yes.
      Sure.

8. * What did you order?
      A string of white eyelashes, a silicone wigcap in size 6-7, and MSD-size elastic.

* When did you order?
      16 December 2012.

It was quite good. I received an order confirmation email, a ship confirmation email, and an email with the package's tracking number.

It was very easy, via PayPal.

There were three days between when I ordered and when my order was shipped out; it took about three weeks to arrive.

Absolutely; in particular for the eyelashes, since the only other place I could find white eyelashes was Dollmore, and they don't have air mail shipping as an option. Furthermore, it's a fairly long string, enough for several dolls or multiple attempts.

Yes, with the exception of the eyelashes, which look much better.

I'm quite satisfied. The wigcap does its job, the eyelashes are very delicate and pretty, and the elastic looks to be the appropriate size (though I haven't restrung my doll yet).

N/A

Yes, especially for accessories and suchlike, since they offer air mail shipping.

I don't see any reason not to.

9. * When did you order?
      ordered: 2012.12.03
      shipped: 2013.01.07 (EMS)
      arrived: 2013.01.11

* What did you order? Services rendered:
      shoes: 5 pair /swt (don't judge, there was a sale XD )
      socks: 3 pair
      dress: ball gown, white, custom fit!
      laptop: event item

quick - noted custom size in comments box at checkout. Received a response the next day verifying they understood the measurements and had noted it to the order.

* How easy was it to *check out*?
      very easy - auto-fill of personal info, a box for comments, payment options, and a link directly to PayPal after submitting the order

4 days (+ easy tracking w/ EMS)

shoes: definitely
      socks: yup
      dress: most definitely!
      laptop: yes

shoes: yes
      socks: yes
      dress: yes

shoes: yes
      socks: yes
      dress: oh yes

N/A

definitely yes. They offer custom fitting on many of their clothes!

yes I would

10. * What did you order?
      One jacket, one skirt, and three items for the other partner that I don't remember
      * When did you order?
      Early October.
      Non-existent. We tried contacting them after seven weeks without any updates via 3 emails. They never got back to us.
      It was just paypal, so very simple.
      8 and a half weeks.
      The quality, for my items, were pretty good. The jacket is excellent. The skirt has some frays and hanging strings. For the price, they were great.
      The skirt was a much different color, but it may have been my monitor.
      Yes. I was huffy about the wait, but when I got them, I happily trudged on.
      No. Not with how long the wait was. I can order most of the same products from Yomidoll on eBay for a few dollars more and they'll be shipped within the week.
      Yes.

11. * What did you order?
      3 SD size outfits.

* When did you order?
      November 2012

I sent them 3 emails before ordering, got reply back only for the first one, the other two went ignored.

Simple with paypal

It took a little over 2 weeks

Yes the quality was appropriate for the price

Their sales pictures are mostly pretty small and not very detail. But the items do kind of look like the sales pictures.

Yes, for the price I paid.

I might.

Maybe.

12. * What did you order?
      A doll from Doll Chateau (Kid Bella)
      * When did you order?
      I placed my order on the 1st of December
      All my e-mails with various questions were answered instantly, I received all order updates in time.
      PayPal, pretty simple.
      It took 2 month for my doll to arrive. A good result, because it usually takes 2-3 months only to produce a doll.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems
      Sure, a great company.

13. * What did you order?
      Doll-love zozo, two pairs of 1/6 boy outfits, two pairs of 1/6 shoes, 1/3 hoodie jacket for male, 1/3 undies for female, 1/3 short wig for female
      * When did you order?
      January 9, 2013
      good, they replied the email fast
      PayPal
      1 month, it was fast!
      None
      None
      Yes

14. * What did you order?
      a pink ocean outfit, 2 wigcaps and a pair of boots.
      * When did you order?
      01/13 2013
      very good they were friendly and easy to talk with.
      PayPal, pretty simple.
      it shipped the 02/07, a fine time for a custom size outfit :)
      No
      No problems
      yes i would like to :)

15. * What did you order?
      Doll Family A Yanji
      2 Wigs
      1 Shirt
      1 Pants
      Elastics
      Hooks
      2 pair of boots

* When did you order? / * How long did it take to ship?
      Placed and order: 12-24-2012
      Shipped: February 4, 2013
      Arrived: February 9, 2013
      Very good. The company was able to answer a lot of my questions, since this is my first doll ever.
      Very easy.
      Yes
      The wigs looks better in person.
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes

16. * What did you order? I ordered a Doll family A Yanji head for the event, 16mm eyes and stuff for my Doll love MSD girl and AOD SD boy. I ordered a MSD pink dress, 4 piece MSD outfit (flower leggings, jean shorts, white tub top and black/white checkered coat) MSD school uniform and, black and white socks, black leggings and white high top sneakers. for my sd. Black long sleeve shirt, black t-shirt with tie printed on it, grey button up hoodie, black leather pants, blue jeans, black boxers and black sneakers.

* When did you order?
      January 25th, 2013

Amazing, Got back to me right away when I asked how long it would take, let me know about the holiday so i wouldn't worry and let me know as soon as it was shipped.

Paid by Paypal so super easy!

Ordered
      Jan 25th shipped Feb 25th so exactly one month, and that was ordering a lot of stuff WITH Chinese new years and the free shipping i got with my order was super fast so i'm very pleased with my order.

Defiantly the shoes were amazing, jeans were SO well made, shirts were awesome with great little zippers, dress fit perfectly. everything was great.

Yes everything looked exactly right.

Yes!! SO happy, everything fits perfectly and looks great.

N/A
      [B]
      * Would you order from this company again?[/B]
      ABSOLUTELY!! I LOVE the stuff i ordered and i hope to order stuff again soon![B][B][B][B][B]

* Would you buy this company's products second-[/B][/B][/B][B]hand?[/B]
      [/B][/B]
      Absolutely. ABSOLUTELY!! I LOVE the stuff i ordered and i hope to order stuff again soon![B][/B]

17. * What did you order?
      Doll Family-A Yanji, one pair of boots, jeans, top, jacket, wig cap and a BJD sized MacBook

* When did you order?
      12th February 2013

Excellent! ♥ They replied to my mails in less than one day and answered no matter how annyoing my questions were.

More than easy. Via Paypal.

They shipped my order on 17th March, so a little more than a month, which is very fast regarding I orderd a doll.
      Moreover the order reached my place one day later!!

More than appropriate, the quality is amazing.

Yes. Everything did.

I'm more than happy!

Definitley the next time I want to order clothes or accesoires.

Yupp. The stuff is just gorgeous and of high quality.

18. * What did you order?
      I ordered two pairs of pants, two shirts, a pair of shoes and a jacket, all SD13 sized
      * When did you order?
      2/8/13
      good :) I asked them a question and they responded to me same day.
      easy enough, just used paypal!
      approx. a month to be made an 2 weeks in actual shipping
      I think so! I really like the clothes and the look well made in my opinion :)
      yes!
      yes
      yea I would!
      probably :)

19. * What did you order?
      a pair of jeans, a long sleeve white shirt, 16mm eyes, and a pair of shoes. (All for my 1/3 boy)
      * When did you order?
      February 14, 2013, took a long time. I think i ordered during a holiday or celebration in china/Seoul korea.
      Very good.
      Easy. I payed with PayPal. ^^
      Shipped out March 15, 2013. Arrived: today 3/28/2013!! YAY!
      Yes.
      Even more so. beautiful.

Yes.
      Nope. I was satisfied.
      :)
      Oh, yes. ^^
      depends, if their clothes are good quality for the price then sure. I would.

20. * What did you order?
      A bunch of 1/4 clothes & elastic.

* When did you order?
      21th Januray 2013.

Excellent.

Easy, PayPal. Though Alice's charging fees still bugs me.

Shipped 2 March via Airmail, arrived on the 25th. So 23 days.

Yep!

One pair of pants I ordered is red, while I saw it as dark pink on the sales photos. But that's just monitor difference, it's to be expected.

Yes.

N/A

Yes, that's my...4th order from them?

Only if in good condition.