1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

All I wanted for Christmas was...

Nov 11, 2016

1. Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is an Iplehouse Leonard, in Real Skin, not fussy, either an EID, or FID would do nicely!

2. A Mirodoll Mika:love

3. To have all my dolls and craft supplies in the same state and the free time to mod them again--This probably won't happen for another two years or so (the modding)--at least!

4. Lmao this.

And also for Soom to have another SO-release of some of the dolls I missed out on, and Rosen Lied to release a basic version of Wednesday Child Duke. (T_T)

5. 40%-50% off DC.. count me in :love (My next doll will be from DC) but a sale would speed that up for sure <3

6. All I want for Christmas is for my very special 10th Anniversary doll to ship! It would be wonderful if she arrived for Christmas! :treecookie:candycane:hollyberry :treecookie

I ordered her in August to be the culmination of my year long celebration, and having her arrive in 2016 would be the perfect end to a great dolly year! :dance:dance:dance *throws confetti*

#46 Rabbit-moon, Nov 22, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    7. What can I say, I gotta be real :lol:

To add, I also want my Mystic Kid's head to ship out already...

8. Haha, it all really comes down to this in the end!

9. It's true!

10. ...to have a perfectly customized display cases for all of my dolls, completely built.

11. Now THAT would be nice. I thought of building some out of UV acrylic, but that stuff is expensive. Especially the amount you need to house a 80cm doll!

12. Lots of dolly shoes. My girls barely have any because of their tiny feet :...( Also a body for my floating head.

13. ....Ringdoll Carlos in tan, but that's not happening unless second hand is super good to me. Barring that, shoes for my newest boy.

14. Another doll! Not sure which yet but I know I want another.

15. My Tan Heeah. It's a combined birthday/christmas gift from my boyfriend, and I'm so excited, I ordered eyes for her yesterday so hopefully they will arrive at roughly the same time. :D

Unrealistically, I want dollshe Arsene. He's the only male doll I ever wanted because he's the only one that fits my aesthetic. Alas I would rather continue paying off the small debt I accumulated being unemployed for a bit, rather than buy another doll... But I can dream....

16. I really want a resinsoul spring in custom colors, But I definitely will not have the money. I also would love for my mirodoll lili to arrive!

17. This year I wish I will have time during Christmas and New Year for taking new photos of my dolls.

18. I would settle for having either my Fairyline Momo or PeaksWoods Goldie ship before Christmas.
      Some time to work on my doll projects would be fantastic <3

Unrealistically, Dear Santa, I would really love a Dollfie Dream Sasara T_T

19. ... MONEY!!! (...to buy more dolls with, heh)

Unfortunately, I have a hard time getting my family to understand that, yes, money is an acceptable gift, and it helps me fund the things I really want, but would be inappropriate to ask for.

EX, an expensive doll-- the one my eye is on is $1000+, but I've been saving! I don't want someone to blow $1000 on me; I want a small monetary contribution so I can complete my savings for her!

Not to mention, this hobby does require some niche knowledge. Imagine trying to communicate the desired resin color, options, things that would fit her, and "yeah, don't worry, a 6 month wait time is totally normal"... I appreciate the want to gift it to me, but it is sooo much easier if I just do it myself.

Hence, I would greatly prefer if my family contribute to my savings for dolls rather than give me dolls.

I see someone's beaten me to it-- but I'll say it again!!! :)

In the spirit of the thread, though: a DZ Sawarieda and a Miracle Doll Jing head :) Maybe even a body for the Jing, as I've found a good deal...

Oh, and some cool metallic acrylic paint-- and fine opalescent glitter-- would be cool, too! :D And more sealant. And-- most unrealistically-- ...maybe some nice weather? :3nodding:

Thanks, Santa!

20. Time.

Or the ability to feel totally rested on only 5 hours a day.

All the outfits I could sew and the accessories I could create!