1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ALL Infiniti Doll - SID13 girls: Daffodil, Miho, Reina, Isabella... etc

Aug 2, 2010

1. N-thing the desire for Infiniti to come back! Here's hoping they sometimes check DoA and know we miss them...

2. The website is still up, but there is no kind of update as to when we can order dolls from them. Does anyone know what has happened?

3. Yeah, I know. I keep looking in to see if there's any sign of life.

I e-mailed them a couple of nights ago, to ask what's happening, and to tell them that I love their dolls.

Their Q&A board is full of spam right now. :(

4. I am with you all on checking their website. I hope they come back.

5. I never got a reply to my e-mail... Don't know why. Maybe they no longer check that e-mail address.

6. It appears that their website is down again... :( That doesn't bode well at all.

7. I don't think it's been up and running a more than a year now, actually. :(

8. Yup ): It's really a shame...I really wanted a Morris, now I'm glad I even got my lovely Ricky second hand while I had the chance...

Perhaps we could ask Dear Mine??? ID were dealers for Dear Mine!

9. Yeah... from the look of their designs, I've always thought that DearMine and ID were the same studio - possibly same artists. I mean, the design for the DearMine MSD girls' body is almost identical to the SID13 girls.

10. Perhaps they know what happened to ID ...): or if they are the same artists, enlighten us about what will happen...

11. Yes, you may be right there...
      Are you planning to send a message to DearMine?

12. I can't get the website to work for me at all, looks like they are gone, how sad indeed.

13. I can do it but around 8-9 of January, I'm on from phone while on vacation >_< If you wanna send them an e mail yourself, go ahead!

14. Ok, I wrote to DearMine on their Q&A board. We'll see if I get any kind of answer.
      I think it was a good suggestion. *fingers crossed*

15. Aw man. Ricky was the one I was planning to buy when ID went on hiatus and subsequently vanished. :(

16. Hope Dear Mine will answer your question ! >.<)/ (and not in a (we dun know anything way, lol)

Haiiro: Aw, I'm so sorry ); I feel you there, I was so happy I found mine second hand...u_u I really hope ID get back so you can buy yours ):

17. I have my fingers crossed! I'm always digging through the second hand marketplace, so maybe I'll get lucky.

I'm so glad you were able to get yours, though! :D

18. Nothing yet, but it is Christmas holiday time, so I don't really expect to hear back until the new year. :)

19. Ok, so I got a reply from DearMine.

This is my posting, first:

Dear DearMine,

I hope you don't mind my asking...

Your lovely dolls used to be sold on Infiniti Doll website too. Now, the website is not active. They don't take orders, and their Q & A board is full of spam messages. :)

Do you know what has happened to the Infiniti Doll company? Will they re-open their website again, and take orders?

Many of us ABJD collectors love Infiniti Doll very much, and we miss them. We miss their beautiful dolls.

If you can give them (their managers, owners, artists, directors) a message, can you tell them that their customers miss them?

Thank you so much!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

All the best,

Julia ^__

And this is their reply:

Dear,miffimifster.

Hello, this is DearMineDoll.
      Thank you for your visiting:)

Infinity doll was once in a cooperation business.
      It temporary stopped the business and not running the web-page and selling because of internal affairs.
      We don't have detailed information we can't tell you what happened, but we'll tell them you are wanting their dolls.
      Thank you for your attention and love.

Have a nice day!

Best regard,

So... either they don't know, or don't want to give out any info without Infiniti Doll's permission. They seem to have some contact with the people at ID, as they said they'll pass on the message. :)

We could probably try Marchen Waltz too...?

EDIT: I just post on Marchen Waltz Q&A too. We'll see what answer they give.

20. Hi again!

So sorry, guys! I forgot to check for a reply from Marchen Waltz... They actually answered on Jan 2, 2014. I've just been busy around the Christmas holidays, and then the getting back to work routine.

Here's what Marchen Waltz said:

"Hello!
      It is sad that we heard from you about INFINITY DOLL.
      Actually nobody¡¯s heard from them since we ended business with them.
      Many bad and sad stories are all around, but we believe any of them is true unless INFINITY DOLL speaks by themselves.
      And we think they will be return in soon with further accelerating growth.
      Feel sorry for unhelpful reply.
      Hope you don¡¯t lose hope.

Thank you."

So, unfortunately, they don't have any info for us either. I'm really sad about this. I hoped to get a UID Tiki girl one day from ID.