1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ALL Infiniti Doll - SID13 girls: Daffodil, Miho, Reina, Isabella... etc

Aug 2, 2010

1. This is very sad news indeed, did anyone order from them before they disappeared?

2. Good question. I'm curious too. And, I'd like to know if anyone had trouble with their order too...

3. Oh I just saw the replies you posted, how did I miss them @_@;; Aww...sounds like something happened... ); That's really sad...I really really want an ID Morris TTvTT;;; But also sounds like...they haven't disappeared for good? And that there's a (small?) chance they'll come back??? TT3TT)/

[​IMG]

Here's the best shot I could take of my boy TTvTT;;; Ehhh, my phone is so bad at photographing dolls...it can photograph everything else okay, but when it comes to dolls...nope, it refuses to xD;;; Oh well, Patrick doesn't seem to mind too much...

4. I was just looking for their site again and came across this...can't believe they're gone! I really hoped to get a Daffodil! :(

5. Yeh... They've been gone for a while now.

New info was recently posted on Luts regarding the sculptor that did their new Delf/SDF/SSDF/etc, and also did Infiniti Doll's and Dearmine sculpts.
      That artist established Infiniti Doll, and Luts sued him and his company. That's probably why Infiniti Doll has disappeared. :(

Link to Luts statement: http://eluts.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD4&ID=489

6. Yeah, I read about it...it's so sad... )': Capt. Jack was one of my favourite sculptors but now I'm feeling a little bitter towards him u-u;;;

Buuuut...I was finally able to get my grail doll, a Joy uwu;; I've wanted him for so long now...he's just super cute...

[​IMG]

7. That is very disappointing... no chance of them coming back if that's what they were up to. :pout:

Congrats on landing your grail though, Shailara!
      Very lucky!

8. Thank you very much ^-^ I do feel very lucky since Joy was so rare!
      I'm sorry about Daffodil u.u I know how you feel...I really wanted a Morris...*sigh*

9. Hi! I'd like to share my girl Amber (not sure if it's allowed to share here)...
      Amber is a fully hybrided BJD, she had infiniti's SID girl body in normal skin with IS jointed hands :)

[​IMG]

It's quite a loooong journey to get Amber completed as fulldoll since Infiniti is now practically close. Hunted her body through MP, glad that finally I can get one for Amber :dance

ps: Love Infiniti's girl body a lot! :aheartbea

10. I had no idea that the sculptor was doing Luts and Dearmine as well. He or she was very very talented and it is a shame to see that kind of talent go to waste.

11. I LOVE Amber! What kind of head is she, Keewee?
      I wish Infiniti would come back. I loved their graceful girl bodies. I have two-- a Daffodil, and a hybrid Volks head on the Infiniti body.

12. I just have my Daffodil name Emily and she is my quiet girl out of all my female dolls.

13. Thank you! Amber is Volks DWC02 head :) I also wish Infiniti would come back. imo their girl bodies' curve is very feminine and that's the most reason why I chose to use this body for Amber.

14. Super super cute! I love the Volks DWC02 head! She workds perfectly on the Infiniti Doll SID13 body. :)

15. Thank you! :) I fall for DWC02 since I saw many owners' pics and most of them look so different depend on their faceup and styling.

16. You're right about that! This head really is very special. :aheartbea

17. Hello there,

The last year I had the good luck to find a second hand SID13 girl body for one of my girls. I´d like to increase her wardrobe, and from what I´ve read, this body is more close to SD16 measurements and some of the clothes and dresses I like for her can be ordered in different sizes, so I´d like to ask for your help, which size is the best to fit the SID13 girl body?: SD16, SDGr, SD13?

Thanks a lot in advance!

18. Oh, I'm so happy what here had a Daffodil girl! They are very cute, but may have a strong character.
      So, I'd like to show you my Giselle (Daffodil).

[​IMG]Mori08 by osennaya-feya, on Flickr

19. Lovely girl! What a pretty outfit.

20. Glad you like it! :)
      Outfit was made by me for my friend and Giselle was just a model, but I like this photo.