1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I the only one who noticed Dolti D option hands?

Dec 18, 2005

1. I love it!!

2. is there a company webpage? havent heard of that one yet XD

3. And without the creative use of a toaster oven! BTW, he's got some pretty frightening grabby-hands, too ... more like "I'm gonna strangle you!" hands.

4. Nono, those are Ka-meh-ah-me-ah hands.

5. a hottie guy with scary pervert funny hands O.O...

6. Wow... so, he's like the Lovelyhouse boys in the fact that he doesn't have a willy :P Weird, considering what a buff chest he has! It doesn't balance out XD Or maybe he's like Ken: built-in underwear... er... minus a very important bulge.

7. wow... and I thought Els hands were scary. Those are down right homicidal. I'd be slightly afraid of a doll with those hands. *laughs* I know! Maybe he's having a heart attack from noticing the certain *cough* lacking *cough*mentioned earlier. XD

8. Those "strangle"/"grabby" hands remind me of The Claw from Liar Liar xD

9. XD yes! Kamehameha!!!!

10. OMG... I WANT THE BIRDIE HAND.... And I wish he had a weenis. ;_;

11. Thats the first thing I thought
      what a beautiful doll
      what amazing hands (what can I say I have Hound and Unoss ,I love hands )
      :crushed he has the body of a Barbie KEN !!!! WHY OH WHY :crushed
      Lovelyhouse was the same and I just couldnt bond with the body at all , so I know I would be the same with this one ..its just too sad

12. ...Missing something?

Apoxy (or something similar) to the rescue!! (If some people can make wonderful resin-matching elf ears or bigger boobs on BJDs, I'm sure some talented person can give him what he deserves to have!... XD

13. Between the mask, and hands in question... Aside from the bird formation, that is... Ya gots to wonder about the personality of the doll... >.>

"eeeeeeee.... Hannibal /Jason hybrid attack!!!"

As to the lack of parts, one could always 'sand' the buldge down to ones desired 'shape(s)'. X3

14. Actually. I kinda just want the mask..... hm.....*starts making things out of super sculpey*

15. Yeah, whats up with that mask?

Anyways...I LIKE THE HOMICIDAL HANDS, it makes me think of an Eva~

16. Wow, he's a beautiful doll... And funky hands to boot. xD

17. i love him.. but i've overspend this holiday season.

18. Gah... The doll really is wonderful... But I would want him in white, and ....
      I would really have to adjust to the hips. I'm not too terribly fond of the hips. But man... I so do love the head, and hands. :P