1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Feedback

Aug 27, 2017

1. Amadiz studio Amadiz Studio | Doll boutique

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order?
      Cosplay Lucifer
      * When did you order?
      06/2013
      [​IMG]
      Quickly
      Easy. Credit card
      I have received the order on November 8, 2013
      Stained clothes, but I have no photo
      The quality of their work was low. My main complaint was their violation of my request to post photos of the work on public without my confirmation. I stated from the start that photos must not be posted, Amadiz knew my position about that. That’s why I was very upset when I received the cosplay outfit: everyone had already seen it and there was no meaning to participate in contests. I decided not to be in quarrel with the company because might be that was just an individual case. It emerged that it is not true.
      No

#2 Izrafer, Aug 27, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
    3. * What did you order?
      Clothes, dolls.

* When did you order?
      During 2017.

The communication was good firstly but became worse recently.

It was easy (credit card).

1 month for clothes, 2 month for the first doll, more than 8 month for the second doll.

Clothes is good, the first doll quality is acceptable counting bonus items and discounts.

Delaying the shipping without any notice, publishing the personal information of clients on open sources, violating the shipping queue and finally unspecified terms made me cancel the last order. I saw my doll casted In February but still not shipped in April. After 8 month of waiting I finally asked when I got my order. The company responded that the exact term can not be settled and offered a refund. I was really sick and tired with all this situation and accepted the proposal.

I wouldn’t order from them again.

4. * What did you order?
      I ordered a fullset Virginia doll. This includes the doll with optional feet--high heel and ballet and optional ballet hands. Also ordered the ballet dress and shoes and the wig style shown although in a different color.

* When did you order?

May 2017

Communication was prompt however what was communicated was disappointing. I saw how long everyone was waiting for their Virginia dolls so I didn't inquire often.

Easy--used paypal

For-evah * sigh* 15 months actually for the doll...and still counting for the dress...

* Were there any missing or broken or incorrect items in your order?
      Yes.
      1. The ballet dress was missing. I'm not sure they have the materials to actually make it or what it will look like should I ever receive it. They offered me a discount on any other item in their store (something that is already made up and they don't have to produce) in lieu of what I actually ordered.
      The wig I received is not like the one shown and the one I ordered. The wig shown has a plain parted front and curls at the back. The one I received has a 20's style stiff wave in the front. It's not a classic ballerina bun style and it's not to my taste either and not what I ordered. They did get the color right, but why the change in style without asking me first? Am I supposed to just accept what they feel like making that day?
      3. The ballet shoes are not very well made and are uneven. The pointe length is noticeably off and as a result so is the width.
      I think stuff looks good in their pictures but upon closer inspection--kind of just meh.

With lots of promises of shipping. They also managed to ship it to the wrong address. My address is clearly stated on the order form and on the paypal order confirmation.

Nope. Nevah!

#4 LisaMarie, Aug 13, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    5. * What did you order? Wig (California blond)

* When did you order? 2018.05.04.

* How was the communication? Quickly

* How easy was it to pay? Easy with Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? I have received its on August 21, 2018.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? There were no serios problems, but the wig size not perfect. I ordered 8-9 inches, but it's closer to size 7-8 inches. Fortunately, I ordered purposely a bigger one (I readed the previous reviews) , so it fits perfectly on the head now. The colour a bit different that in Amadiz's picture. It's darker on the top, rather "Los Angeles", but I accepted that because it is so beautiful, I did not complain.
      Lifebox