1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Mini dolls

Jan 3, 2020

1. I thought to open a new thread for these wonderful dolls created by talented Russian-American doll makers. They are well know by their SD size dolls, amazing wigs, and beautiful outfits. For those of us, who admires much smaller dolls, these artists created a smaller version of their SD dolls. This line of MSD dolls called Lost Flowers. They have released one sculpt Minue, in both male and female bodies. The sculpt has two faceplates with open and closed eyes, and a variety of feet and hands.

I am lucky to have my very own Lost Flower girl. I will take her pictures later, when there will be some sunshine. I hope that soon there will be more owners of these gorgeous dolls.

Here are some links to their work.

https://www.amadizart.com

Amadiz Beauty (@amadizbeauty) • Instagram photos and videos

Amadiz Beauty

[​IMG]My new doll - Minou 37 cm by Amadiz Beauty, on Flickr

[​IMG]My new doll - Minou 37 cm by Amadiz Beauty, on Flickr

[​IMG]Sleeping Beauty by Amadiz Beauty, on Flickr

[​IMG]Untitled by Amadiz Beauty, on Flickr

[​IMG]Minou by Amadiz Beauty, on Flickr

#1 suok2011, Jan 3, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    2. So lovely! How much are these dolls?

3. I took some pictures on the weekend. Just have to upload them on my Flickr.

4. Here are my two Lost Flower girls ( Minou ). The one with the sleeping face plate is on Trifonova doll body. I was lucky that her head fit nicely on the neck.

[​IMG]IMG_4879 by ivdolls, on Flickr

5. @suok2011 oh, I love the sleeping one, she's so cute! Nice hybrid also!

6. Thank you @Rook_Sever. I am so happy that i can use both heads at the same time.

Here is a close up on the sleeping face plate.

[​IMG]IMG_4903 by ivdolls, on Flickr

7. @suok2011 awww, so sweet and tender - I am addicted to sleeping dolls, so I would love to follow you on instagram also, if you have it :3nodding:

8. She is so pretty @suok2011 . You got your dolls fast.

9. Which size of head/neck will these dolls fit? They are beautiful

10. @Chocolatebeagle, you can find all the information about these dolls on their website. It is very beautiful and user friendly.

Here are the measurements for the girl's body.

Body Measurements

Height: 35.5 cm
      Weight: 360 g
      Head circumference: 12 cm (4-5 inch)
      Neck girth: 6.5 cm
      Shoulder width: 8 cm
      Chest girth: 16 cm
      Waist girth: 12 cm
      Hip girth: 17 cm
      Waist to toe length: 23 cm

Arm length: 16 cm
      Upper arm girth: 4.5 cm
      Wrist girth: 3.8 cm
      Hand lenght: 3.8 cm

Leg length: 20 cm
      Thigh girth: 10 cm
      Lower leg girth: 6.5 cm
      Ankle girth: 4.5 cm

Flat foot length: 4.5 cm
      Ballet foot lenght: 5 cm
      Highheel foot hight: 3.5 cm
      Foot width: 1.8 cm

Eyes: 6-8mm

11. Thank you, Rhonda. I ordered my girl last summer, when they just announced about their new scale doll.

12. Thanks!! How did I miss this!! She really is lovely

13. Congratulations. She is adorable!

14. Almost every doll I've ever owned has worn an Amadiz wig at least once. The creativity and passion that these doll makers put into their craft is incredible. I've just recently noticed through their Etsy store that they're selling their own dolls and I've been captivated by them. They seem really poseable! I can see myself making a doll purchase from them in the near future.

Also, when looking at the pictures, they look fairly large, but they're actually smaller; almost MSD, if I'm not mistaken?

15. These doll makers are making their own SD and now MSD size dolls. They also make wigs and outfits for their dolls.

The new line of MSD dolls is 35.5 cm tall.

Here is mine Minou.

[​IMG]IMG_4892 by ivdolls, on Flickr

16. Hi again.
      Could I ask you where do you get your clothes and shoes for your Minou girls and boys?
      I asked a few famous sewers on etsy and instagram for help sewing clothes for my girl but shoes are still a huge problem. Some bigger YoSD shoes could fit but it's always a lucky try T.T
      Login • Instagram

17. They are stunning- the link to the website did not work for me, but found the artist on Etsy

#20 Bella6, Dec 17, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 17, 2020