1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amare Dolls Discussion

Aug 26, 2016

1. Hello and welcome! this is the discussion thread for
      Amare Dolls!

Amare Dolls | Facebook
      i started making dolls 3 years ago and these girls are my newest bunch!
      the current dolls in the line-up are as follows:

Millia, Nina, Tabatha and Delora
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Measurements:

Height with head 43cm
      Neck 5.8cms
      Chest 16.5cms
      Waist 13cms approx
      Hips 22cm (at widest point)
      Crotch to ankle 20.5cms
      Arm length 14.3cms
      Foot length 4.8cms
      Hip to ankle 24.1cms
      Thigh 12.3cms
      Ankle 5.3cm
      Wrist 4.2cms
      Arm thickness at widest point 5.5cms
      Shoulders 7.8cms
      Takes 6-7inch wigs

feel free to ask questions and share pics of your cutie pies too!

She is a limited release of 15 in the world.​

#1 chiichanny, Aug 26, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    2. Hi, guys <3 I officially own my very own Millia and she is precious in every way. I just got her a few days ago and I have a fairly large wardrobe for MSD girls, so I'll be posting pictures shortly and am happy to try and answer questions about clothes and wigs and other stuff <3

3. Congrats on your Millia! :daisy I look forward to seeing pictures of her!

4. Congratulations @PuffsxPlus! Millia is beautiful and I can't wait to see your photos. :D

How is the clothing situation? Do most MSD sized articles fit her well, or is there a big discrepancy between her top and bottom half?

5. Sorry about the slow reply! I forgot DoA was a thing for a minute there. All the slim msd tops and dresses (that are meant to be flowy on bottom) fit just fine. Regular MSD leggings are a good fit with a bit of wiggling, as long as they seem to fit normal msd girls high on the waist, because otherwise her butt will hang out! Haha

6. ahahahaha sorry for the builders bum XD

7. [​IMG]Millie by Sam, on Flickr

I did promise pictures, right? There will be more to come :) This is just the first I've finished editing!

8. A Delora head on a doll chateau adult body is currently second in priority on my dolly wish list. I also really like the Tabatha sculpt, but I don't really know what I'd do with her yet so I want to hold off.

9. Your girl is lovely! <3

10. i think Delora's head might be too small for an adult (SD) doll, the kid 01 should be fine though ^^

11. I know it's a little weird, but I drew it out and I think it will look cool. The neck size will look fine, and because the adult body is so strange to begin with, the proportions should still be balanced.

12. ohh ok! thatd be super interesting to see =D

13. Heh, I actually changed my mind since commenting here. I still want a doll with that size of head on that body eventually, but I have another plan for the Delora sculpt (which I'm aiming to buy myself for Christmas now, I think.)

14. oh? =0 can you share, or is it a secret ;D?
      i love hearing peoples ideas!

15. Well, I originally had plans to make Delora a deformed Unseelie queen (hence, the strange proportions), but, then I thought your dolls would actually look really good in contrast to my dolls (I sculpt dolls too. I'm almost ready to cast my first one and submit her to approval.) so I wanted them to be apart of that "storyline"/"cannon" instead. My current plan is to have Delora on the K-Body-13, and the Tabatha head K-body-09, and have them both be little underworld creatures for my three SD (who are all sort of kind of ghosts, souls, it's complicated) girls.

I don't know. I I'll probably own all four faces someday. There's something candid and organic about their expressions and I really appreciate that in a sculpt. Their bodies too, it's just I don't really buy doll bodies with no fantasy parts.

16. oh that's soo cool! i cant wait to see them! i think tabatha would make an interesting spider.
      and thank you so much! that means alot to me!
      i do have fantasy stuff planned for my 2 upcoming bodies, so keep an eye out for that ^^
      (stuff like bats, cyclops's and pumpkins because i have so many OC's from my illustrations that are a bit spoopy haha, its an obsession~)

17. My girl with her Tabatha head ^^ [​IMG]