1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

~.:Amour's Feedback Threadie:.~

Apr 18, 2011

1. Hi! Please post here if I've purchased something from you, or you've purchased from me. Thanks!
    2. Amour purchased a clay flower necklace from me.

Fast payment and nice to deal with.

Hope to work with her again~
    3. Amour bought a wig from us.
      She's very kind^^ A great buyer to deal with! Thank you so much Amour!
    4. I sold Amour some Dollheart shoes. A very friendly buyer who was very prompt with all communication. Payment was sent very quickly and I was notified as soon as the shoes arrived. If given the chance, I would be happy to sell to Amour again and would gladly recommend. Thanks very much for a flawless transaction! :thumbup
    5. Amour purchased a pair of default Beyla eyes from me. She asked if she could pay Friday and paid quickly once that day came. She also let me know when the eyes arrived.
      I definitely recommend her and would gladly have another transaction with her again.

Thank you! I really hope you enjoy them! :aheartbea
    6. Amour purchased a Littlefee sized pink mohair wig. Communication with her was fast and friendly. She paid immediately and let me know when the wig arrived.
      Dealing with her was a real pleasure. I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her.
      Thanks so much!!!! :)
    7. Amour bought a Dollshe Saint from me on layaway. She kept up good communication and was prompt with the agreed upon payment times. I would happily do business with her again, and hope to in the future! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!