1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ancient Tales (42 cm BJD)

Apr 25, 2019

1. Was wondering if anyone on here owns this girl? I have a layaway for this girl with the dream face and was hoping other people could post theirs and show some awesome poses, likes and dislikes, and what to expect.

2. I used to own a smaller MSD by Olga Reingard/Ancient Tales a few years back, which I bought second hand on Ebay. She was beautifully sculpted, very skilled for the size. I loved her face sculpt, but sold her eventually because she had quite short stocky legs, and I couldn't find any clothing to fit her. Also, while the resin was beautifully smooth and silky, it was also a really dark tanned orangey colour, which I am hoping is not typical.

I was impressed with the sculpting though and have just got notice of shipping for the new 42 cm doll that is featured on this unboxing video. I ordered an extra face plate and also some shoes, she should get here during the week so I will post some pics. Actually, looking how old this thread is, you must have your doll by now?

3. I did eventually purchase the doll! The resin is more of a light tan than orange but does appear orange time to time in my photos. Shes very nice resin but i already noticing thinning between her legs which I will eventually need to epoxy. I have very little complaints since shes wonderfully sculpted. I did recieve her with a scratch on her head from poor packaging but Olga gave me $40 off my next purchase. I do love this doll a lot she's a very beautiful and affordable fashion sized doll!

4. That's great to hear @vvnem, do you have any photos yet :)

5. I don't post on here because of the hassle but if you check my instagram page at @resiinlungs you'll see a lot of photos of her body, her posing, and my overal love for her.

6. That's great thanks, will go and check it out :)

7. In various poses she is gorgeous
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. I have one with all three faceplates she is a lovely doll and poses very well. Unfortunately the maker used dark ballpoint pen to trace on the fabric for sueding mine so the ink has bled through the thin edges of the resin at the joints. Still a gorgeous doll though.

Night:
      [​IMG]

Wind:
      [​IMG]

Dream:
      [​IMG]

The night faceplate is my favourite though:
      [​IMG]

9. I regret selling mine :doh but fell out of love with her..maybe one day ill buy the newer ones. I like her shoulders better.

10. Yeah the shoulders do take some getting used to but wow they give a great range of movement. I think she had a version of this older body that had normal shoulders as well, so you may be able to find one of those second hand.

11. Hi everyone.

My Night)
      [​IMG]

12. Really pretty faceup, feliya. She looks almost alive!

Does anyone know if she actually fits in fashion doll clothes? I'm hesitant to waste money for an outfit that looks terrible on her.

13. Thank you so much!
      I don’t know about clothes, I knit and sew by myself, whenever possible. But I have measurements, you can navigate by them.

[​IMG]

14. Thanks for that handy chart!

15. [​IMG]
      My Elva1 from Olga. She is 1/6. I love Olgas sculpts. I got a pair in size 1/12 from her to, and would love to have a 1/4 too.

#15 tovej, Aug 17, 2023
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
    16. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      This is Olga Reingards 1/12 bjd. 15 cm. They are laying on 61cm Dollshe Dianas arm. She have the Milkweed and Honeys Anna head. The colordiffrens is only a bit more yellow in ns. I love this hybride, more photos is coming.

#16 tovej, Aug 18, 2023
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
    17. [​IMG]
      They pose very natural and lovable. <3

18. They are so cute! I love how smooth their body sculpting looks.

19. Bought one more from Olga Reingards new bjd 1:12 production! Direct from her. She made a black wig too. The shoes follow.
      Coming home next week.
      The dark skin girl is mine.
      I think I might give her a bjd indian 3D made horse?
      With that leg-joints she can sit on it.[​IMG]

#19 tovej, Oct 12, 2023
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
    20. [​IMG]
      I just found Olgas Wind. Here with hers Elva.

( I se all of my links was broken on Elva before, sorry)