1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ange de Nuit Feedback

Feb 21, 2011

1. Ange de Nuit

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. I bought a Black and White School uniform in MSD size. This was a face to face transaction so there was no shipping time. Payment was very easy (paypal'd the money). The quality was definitely appropriate for the price. I was happy with the product I purchased (and even tried it on the doll I wanted it for before purchase). Yes, I would buy from this company again and buy their secondhand products. ^^

3. I purchased an AOD Zi Yuan! It was face to face and difficult (on my end) they worked with me to make sure everything worked out! She's amazingly well taken care of and came with a wig and eyes. Yes I would buy again and yes I would by secondhand.

^-^ Next time I will DEFINITELY make sure things are simpler on my end XD

4. * What did you order? I purchased the item face to face, so no ordering. The item was a red, silky, SD button-down shirt.
      * When did you order? N/A
      * How was the communication? Great, she was very pleasant and even let me try it on my doll before purchasing.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I paid her with cash.
      * How long did it take to ship? N/A
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very nice quality. It's a soft, silky shirt and well made.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I'm sure I will be a return customer.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

5. What did you order? 2 pairs of pants, some shoes, and a hat
      * When did you order? n/a
      * How was the communication? Great!
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy, paid face to face.
      * How long did it take to ship? n/a
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it was all good quality, especially for the price.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Would and plan to.

6. * What did you order? Doll Family-H LingFeng and several clothing items.
      * When did you order? n/a
      * How was the communication? Very good!
      * How easy was it to pay? Really easy (face to face).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes it was. ^^
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.

7. * What did you order? A SD-sized wig
      * When did you order? July 2011
      * How was the communication? Great!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, paid cash in person.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the price was very reasonable and the wig is just what I wanted.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Didn't see any sales pictures - I asked her to bring a few wigs in a certain size and range of colors, and was able to pick the one I wanted in person.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

8. * What did you order? IMPL baby kitty Aimee
      * When did you order?in person purchase March 2011
      * How was the communication? perfect
      * How easy was it to pay? super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? in stock !!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? very much, and eye choice!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very much so!
      * Would you order from this company again? yep
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes, she comes up witn some amazing things.

9. * What did you order? 5Stardoll Min, tan
      * When did you order? March 2011
      * How easy was it to pay? super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? in stock!!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? it surpassed it by far, Alicia has a keen eye for under-appreciated sculpts!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? nope, it is very much BETTER than the company pix!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes, her second market items are amazing too.

10. * What did you order? Illusion Spirit N-Phoenix
      * When did you order? Aug 2011
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy, as always
      * How long did it take to ship? super fast, it was a company sale and Alicia jumped on it for us like lightning, she always is watching and knows what I might be interested in.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Much prettier!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very much so
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yep

11. * What did you order? DikaDoll LingRi (second market purchase from stock), option hands plus jointed hands, wig.
      * When did you order? May 2011
      * How easy was it to pay? very!
      * How long did it take to ship? in stock and Alicia delivered the doll herself to me.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes, and with eye choices, it really made me love the face more b/c I could try on eyes till I found just the right ones, this doll face is difficult as the eye holes are huge--having a wide selection of eyes was so nice!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I have never had any hint of problen, Alicia always makes sure I am satisfied before completing the transaction, and I am fussy :P
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes!!

12. * What did you order? Big clothing, shoe and wig order
      * When did you order? June-July 2011
      * How was the communication? perfect, Alicia kept me up to date and made substitutions on the fly for our of stock items right away i the order, letting me know the order progress right away, each time they sent an update
      * How easy was it to pay? simple, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Picked up from Alicia the day it arrived locally, shipping from the company, as expected.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? very much so
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? as good or better in all cases
      * Would you order from this company again? yep, it's my go-to.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes, I always wait to see what interesting things she will turn up :D

13. * What did you order? I purchased the item face to face, so no ordering. The item was an AOD Chi head.
      * How was the communication? Great, she was very friendly and even allowed me to see the head prior to purchasing the item.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. He was sold to me at a great price.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Excellent quality. He's perfectly new.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, of course.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes. ​

14. * What did you order? No ordering. Bought an AOD Wangzi head and pair of eyes from her in person.
      * How was the communication? Pleasant as always. ;)
      * How easy was it to pay? Paid in cash so very easy.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Price was extremely reasonable and items were brand new.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solved your problem? no problems at all
      * Would you order from this company again? Without a doubt.

15. * What did you order? I ordered a pair of pants and some green sneakers.
      * When did you order? July
      * How was the communication? wonderful
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy, used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? arrived a couple days ago
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Very nice quality clothes for a decent price.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yeppers
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solved your problem? no problems here
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes. May make another order soon.

16. * What did you order? Bought a wig and an Ersaflora Steampunk eye
      * When did you order? Nov 2012
      * How was the communication? excellent, as always
      * How easy was it to pay? very
      * How long did it take to ship? in person transaction
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? no
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? yes

Alicia is perfect to do business with. Quick and easy if I know exactly what I want but more importantly, she takes the trouble to be attentive to all my dolls and their individual aesthetic, so she can always suggest something interesting when asked! This extra bit of detail is well worth seeking out!