1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANGEL FANTASY Baby Dolls Discussion

Jan 19, 2007

1. ANGEL FANTASY New cute baby doll

ARI (girl)
      [​IMG]

Link:
      http://laidoll.com/views.asp?hw_id=177

Ebay Link:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220075151845

---------------

FARO (boy)
      [​IMG]

Link:
      http://laidoll.com/views.asp?hw_id=180

Ebay Link:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220078040798

available now!!

baby boy will come this week!! >W<

LaiDoll is the only official agent of ANGEL FANTASY in Western countries.

-----------------------------------------------

Due to the earthquake in Taiwan (again),
      the cable between China and United States was affected.
      Maybe A lot of foreign customers could not land our website.
      We are sorry about this.

2. If you have any question, please let me know. >W<

3. How much is she going to be? I think she is very cute~!

4. OOO... I wander how much she is going to be. I want to find a reasonably priced tiny to give a friend of mine for her birthday. Was thinking about getting her a cherish doll but she is really cute too >.<

5. Ooh. I look forward to seeing what her price is, as she is VERY cute. I like her little pout, and her proportions...

6. Oh my, what a little cutie! Her pout is adorable! Dammit that I need to save up for my Moon's body...well maybe after that ;)

7. Im doomed ;(

8. Hello my dear friend.
      It's the same doll as we are selling.
      But the outfit and the make up will not the same between Kon'D and Laidoll.
      Kon'D preside over the Asian country.

And we had made the promises with AF we won't promulgate any new about the doll of AF in DOA because of LAIDOLL.

If there's any outfit or wigs you want ,feel free to ask me
      Thanks a lot!:aheartbea
      Konlin

9. I love this little one
      but the site takes AGES for me to open !
      cant wait to see the price

10. Yeah. I finally got Laidoll to load and saw more pictures... She's SO cute. I really can't wait to get a price for her.

11. I am interested in the Lily from Angel fantasy, do you sell those on Ebay or just on the Laidoll webpage.

12. There are some color pictures of her on kondoll.com (i know the faceups will be different but its nice to see more pictures~!)

13. They have the price up now. $200 for the doll, carrying bag, random wig, eyes, and outfit in picture. No faceup (additonal $55 if you want it)

14. Also looks like a boy will be released soon as well as optional parts :D

15. they're like bambicrony-siced?

16. Oh yay for optional parts !
      I love to buy my tinys that way :aheartbea
      and a little boy ...Oh I love ,my tiny boys

they are smaller sweetie , more Cherishdoll size
      but I bet they would look lovely alongside Bambicronie :aheartbea

17. I think I am going to have to buy one :lol:

18. Ari is so adorable! I bought a Lily from Laidoll last summer and I really like her cute smile and the quality of the doll. I think Ari looks to be a great deal and I'm seriously tempted to buy one to be the little sister of my Soony. :D Her pout is really sweet. If I got her she would be my first tiny sized doll. Now I just need to save up and see if she still tugs at my heartstrings the way she is right now. :)

19. I've pretty much decided now that Ari is going to be my first tiny unless somehow they boy just kills me when he is released :lol: