1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream (AoD) Mini What Fits?

Dec 29, 2012

1. Gene and Harry wearing their "Welcome Home" clothes from eBay's mybayer2008
      The red wig is from ebay's Mimiwoo
      The black wig is from beachgirlnikita's eBay shop.
      The dress is a marketplace buy from crying-koneko
      I made the blue wig.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?556711-MSD-Yarn-Wig-WIP-Trial-and-Error
      [​IMG]

Up Next! Three pairs of shoes!
      All ONLY fit the 2012 AOD Girl foot, NOT 2011 Girl or any of the Boys (big for the high heel feet)!

Short Back Boots:
      (The bottoms of these, and the short white buckle boots look exactly like the black high heels!)
      [​IMG]
      Zippers on the insides.
      [​IMG]

The white buckle boots boots are exactly like the black ones above.
      The "fur" on the snow boots is loosely sewn on the tops and bottoms but is more secure around the zipper.
      The "fur" can possibly be removed, if you cut it, if that's more your style.
      The buckles with bows can be put wherever you like.
      [​IMG]

Zipper side's of buckle boots and back of snow boots.
      [​IMG]
      Again: All ONLY fit the 2012 AOD Girl foot, NOT 2011 Girl or any of the Boys (big for the high heel feet)!

Edit: Was able to barely fit the White Snow Boots on the 2011 Girl; Hard to Zip and feared breaking the zipper!

Up Next: Short white gloves in the next post!

2. I bought these short white gloves in hopes of them fitting my 2010 boy's hands, and possibly dyeing them blue, but they don't really fit anyone "just right"!

Here they are with a Quarter for size reference:
      [​IMG]

The glove fits tight on the fingers, and loose on the wrist for the 2010 boy.
      My 2012 boy's hands don't have the middle or ring finger separated!
      [​IMG]

Back view of boys in gloves:
      [​IMG]

Girls in gloves:
      I didn't think there was a difference with their hands but the glove seems to fit the 2012 girl better than the 2011!
      [​IMG]

The Back of Girls in gloves:
      [​IMG]
      That's all for now!

3. I discovered the smallest of my three matching Betty Boop rolling luggage set will easily hold two dolls!
      I could have tried three dolls, or used bungee cords or something, but this is what I felt safe with at the time.
      I could have also carried extra wigs/clothes/accessories, but being their first trip, I went easy on them.

The two dolls are both Angel of Dream 1/4 sized; One male and one female.

Here it is:
      [​IMG]

Note: The towel was for both cushioning and protection.
      Ta-da!
      [​IMG]
      It worked really well.
      They went from car to car, rolled around, were carried, and were safe for a three day weekend trip!

Melfina playing an "Arcade Game" using my sister's "icade" machine.
      [​IMG]
      It's very big, and this was mostly just for fun; but overall it's cute.
      [​IMG]
      Huge buttons.
      [​IMG]

Next up:
      Iwako Eraser snacks from eBay in the next post!

4. Iwako Eraser snacks from eBay:
      Two sellers, three sets, seventeen snack food erasers!
      [​IMG]

Gene and Melfina with the eraser snack foods!
      [​IMG]

Next Up:
      eBay finds of American Girl/18 inch doll sized money and Bible.

Money Note: Bills are front & back paper of accurate US currency; Coins are front & back metal of accurate US currency.
      Bible Note: The Bible is very small print, has some pictures, and only goes to the third letter of John.
      [​IMG]

Melfina with the money and the Bible.
      [​IMG]

Melfina with the Bible.
      [​IMG]

Hope to have more updates soon!

5. Silver Compact Macbook Air from eBay!

It's a little bit on the large side, but not too bad; and her fingers almost match up with the correct keys!
      It actually has little details on both sides for things like a USB port.
      [​IMG]
      The keyboard is molded/built/cut into the compact, it is not a sticker!
      [​IMG]

Bunbougu-ya Japanese Pens & Stationary Iwako Eraser foods: Green Tea & Noodles
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Thank you!

6. Yaaay, clothes thread ^^
      Ebay mybayer2008's skirt and blouse, Alice's collections once had them too. Skirt is just fine, tho it's made from rather thick fabric and definitely needs lowerskirt for better shape and look. Blouse was really awful, it had nasty plastic button-fasteners, which were difficult to handle, and its sleeves was twice the width of the hands.
      Dollmore's Suljung T. Fits really well and suits her too. Here's a pic with mentioned above skirt, I also posted another one in general discussion thread:
      [​IMG]
      Meeting with brother Mirko by Aira Branford, on Flickr

Ebay mybayer2008's jeans, also avaliable at Alice's, mentioned in above posts, fit OK, but it's difficult to pose in them, and she can't wear any panties or panty stockings with this jeans, she either cannot sit properly or jeans' button gets unfastened. Doesn't really matters if she wear long T-shirt lol.
      And Alice's blouse is perfect. Pic of this blouse with jeans:
      [​IMG]
      Forest Rika. by Aira Branford, on Flickr

And with BJD accessories wholesale (also found at Alice's) shoes, they fit better with the socks/stockings, but bare feet are OK too, she also stands well in them:
      [​IMG]
      Forest Rika. by Aira Branford, on Flickr

You can also see some lace near the neck, that's Alice's pink underwear, looks very nice, but I haven't any pics yet.
      Another BJD accessories wholesale (also found at Alice's) shoes fit very tight with socks and a little less tight without ones, also their buckle is not really convenient.

Surprise! Dollmore's SD-sized Strawberry Jam looks very good on her, if you look at it irl, you can see it's big in the waist, but it's so frilly and most of frills are from the back side, so she can wear it too. And still it looks way better on proper-sized girl lol, fits even Mirodoll 1/3 body.
      [​IMG]
      First day of summer by Aira Branford, on Flickr

Things that fit her, but I haven't got any pics yet:
      Alice's red tartan pleated skirt, Alice's frilled black skirt, though again, its fabric is thick and the skirt is really sturdy, any Dollmore's stockings, Dollmore's GDF Pants - they look totally hot but stained my girl's legs and butt after just one day, and I still can't get rid of this stains. Washing those kind of clothes with concentrated vinegar-and-water solution helps as lot.

Ebay mybayer2008's and Alice's dress, looks gorgeous when you hold it in your hands, but oh so crappy on my girl, bust and waist measurements are really big. I don't really care for waist, because my bracelet serves as an excellent belt for her, but breast part... ugh.
      [​IMG]
      Newly beaded pendant by Aira Branford, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Newly beaded pendant by Aira Branford, on Flickr

Things that didn't fit her, I already sold them, so again without any pics:
      Dollmore's Sokosoki T, Dollmore's Netting T, both are way too wide for her, and Dollmore's Two button pants - poorly sewn, she absolutely can't sit in them and half of her butt is sticking out when I try to sit her down.

I'm waiting for Dollmore's Cat Virus Hood (yaaaaay I totally love kitties), Nine9style Black cardigan and Pink dress, and Iplehouse's JID girl Sleeveless T. Once I receive them, I'll update this thread. Hope it helps ^^

7. Thank you so much Aira!

Update:
      We got our first sewing machine, and a Dritz Pin Cushion Dress Form:
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      I'm no expert, but the dress form seems to be an OK fit for AOD girls at least!

We also went to Target, and the first thing we did was pose with 18 inch doll "Our Generation" brand items!
      Target, 18 inch doll, "Our Generation" brand scooter front view:
      [​IMG]

Target, 18 inch doll, "Our Generation" brand scooter side view:
      [​IMG]

Continuing our Target 18 inch doll "Our Generation" brand discoveries in the next post!

8. Melfina in Target, sitting on an 18 inch doll "Our Generation" brand scooter:
      [​IMG]

Target, 18 inch doll, "Our Generation" brand Jeep front view:
      [​IMG]

Target, 18 inch doll, "Our Generation" brand Jeep side view:
      [​IMG]

Target, 18 inch doll, "Our Generation" brand Jeep back view:
      [​IMG]

Target, 18 inch doll, "Our Generation" brand Horse and Pony:
      [​IMG]

Continuing Target "Our Generation" discoveries in the next post!

9. Target 18 inch doll "Our Generation" canopy bed is in a box, but looks like it might be nice:
      [​IMG]

Target 18 inch doll "Our Generation" gourmet kitchen set, and a wooden wardrobe:
      [​IMG]
      They changed the box for the kitchen set since I got one, but if you want to see what mine looks like here's my link:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?565065-Melfina-s-Kitchen-Remodeling-Project

Target "Our Generation" 18 inch doll "Going My Way" doll carrier:
      I was not able to try it out, but it may be a nice fit for carrying a single doll?
      [​IMG]

My Little Pony Plush dolls that may brighten a doll bedroom:
      [​IMG]

He'd make a cute pillow, maybe for a bedroom?
      [​IMG]

More Target discoveries in the next post:

10. More Target finds!

This tiger reminded me of "Calvin & Hobbes" but it could possibly be un-stuffed to made a "tiger rug" for a doll room?
      [​IMG]

This deer reminded me of Bambi but seems too big for a Mini AOD.
      [​IMG]

Target's Dollar Section discoveries of Travel Magnetic Checkers and Tic-Tac-Toe, but no chess:
      [​IMG]

Target dollar section "kwik erasers" of peanuts (too large), skulls (little small), and bones (nice sized):
      [​IMG]

Target dollar section "kwik scented erasers" shaped like different flavored milk cartons:
      [​IMG]

More Target Dollar section finds in the next post!

11. More Target finds!

Close up of Target dollar section "kwik scented erasers" shaped like different flavored milk cartons:
      Grape, Chocolate, Pineapple (?), Strawberry, and Milk.
      [​IMG]

Target dollar section "kwik dry erase board" could be nice for a doll room decoration, but the pen is too big of course:
      [​IMG]

A "Fruit Ninja" puzzle eraser set. The red & green apples, and the orange look about the right size:
      [​IMG]

Hope to have more to come soon!

12. I thought I should add this since I didn't see it here.

My walmart finds:

Model: AOD Chun Ze

Scribble stuff puzzle erasers:
      works with sd as well

[​IMG]

My Life baking set for 18" doll:
      Works for sd as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Thank you Quiatis!
      I used to have a ton of those eraser foods! (Most are gone now unfortunately!)
      I was wondering if that 18 inch doll baking set would work!
      Dose the apron fit?

Here's a cool Whataburger (Fast Food place) giveaway/free keychain I was able to get:
      [​IMG]

A fun Hobby Lobby Find!
      [​IMG]

Marketplace buy
      :
      Seller: ravendolls
      Marketplace Thread:http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...hoes-Boots-Dresses-Separates-Casual-Mori-Goth
      Bought:
      Black & White Kung Fu Slipper/Shoes
      Feedback: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?80020-Feedback-for-Ravendolls

I wish I knew where they came form originally because they fit ALL my AOD's!
      [​IMG]
      9/21/2013
      Edit: The shoes may have originally come from Alice's Collections:
      http://www.acbjd.com/m405001-in-stock-p-6276.html?cPath=68_71

9/7/2013 Update:
      This was the purple dress from LyteAngel777 on the first page:
      [​IMG]
      Side:
      [​IMG]
      Back:
      [​IMG]
      I added a zipper to make it fit, but the top was lopsided, so I removed it, intending to adjust it; but instead I left the zipper in the skirt part and added a hook & a snap to the top. The flower had to be remade, and the strap in the back is made from the original neck strap.

That's all for now!

14. Marketplace buys:
      Seller: fishmemory
      Bought:Honey Graphic T-shirt, Party Graphic T-shirt, Red coat, Pink Poncho & Jeans with working pockets
      Feedback: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?62646-♥-Fishmemory-s-Feedback-Thread-♥

All arrived and fit well... Fred insisted on trying on all the new clothes!
      [​IMG]
      (The Pink Poncho was given to Dove_Heart in a Swap on 9/19/2013!)

I would like to know where the two shirts came from originally, if anyone knows, please tell me!
      (fishmemory couldn't remember!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      9/16/2013

We found some cool western toys in an H.E.B. grocery store!
      I bought one of each of the miniature pop guns, but they only had one pair of mini handcuffs left!
      I'll have to keep an eye out to see if I can find another one someday!
      [​IMG]

Too bad the cuffs didn't come with a key, but they do lock and unlock with a latch!
      The guns actually "work" (they are cap guns)!
      [​IMG]

See ya next time!

15. "Dritz Pin Cushion Dress Form" You featured with a dress i made on it. works quite well To display a dress. but the bust is still nonexistent and the height is lacking on the pincushion.
      [​IMG]

^w^

16. Thank you Faith In Beauty, it is nice for displays!

New fun update BONUS We found more Handcuffs (pictured two post above):
      [​IMG]

Here's Gene with the "Devil Kit" Pitch Fork, S/M Dog Devil Horns, and S/M Dog Bat Wings.
      Too bad the Horns are too big, I would have cut them off and used them separately.
      Need to re-size the Bat Wing's elastic straps; have tiny Velcro pieces & it's too baggy!
      Melfina has the S/M Dog Witch Hat with Green Hair (Not a wig it is attached to the hat!)
      They each have a pail.
      [​IMG]
      More photo's (the hats) here (Because it's Pet clothing!):
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?582017-1-4-BJD-with-Pet-Clothing-or-Shoes

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      10/10/2013
      Gene never gets to go out, so I drug him off to Walmart; He's not happy, but he got to out.
      He's looking at Christmas Ornaments that could make fun props.
      [​IMG]

We also looked at things in the Party Supplies/Goody Bag section:
      [​IMG]

~*~*~*~*~
      11/13/2013

It's after Halloween, but before Thanksgiving & Christmas, but they have stuff out still.
      So, Gene is my test subject (poor Gene) and gets to try out our new finds!

[​IMG]

I was just going to use the material to make something out of it, but with some alterations it could be pajamas!
      [​IMG]

He has shoes on, and his feet fit!
      [​IMG]

I tucked in the sides to see how it would look.
      [​IMG]
      More in the next post!

17. Gene with Halloween Baby clothes, maybe we can make a shirt out of it!
      [​IMG]
      I tucked in the sides to see how it might look.
      [​IMG]

Gene's not happy about the dress, but I got it cheeper since it was a two piece set that was missing the leggings.
      [​IMG]
      I tucked in the sides to see how it might look after alterations.
      [​IMG]

Now for the fun stuff! Plastic dishes!
      [​IMG]
      Gene is thinking of what he wants to eat.
      [​IMG]
      The two stacks of bowls in clear and white are the same size, they were just packed in stacks like that.
      [​IMG]
      Sides of bowls.
      [​IMG]
      The forks & spoons are too long/big.
      [​IMG]
      Here's everything: (Two stacks) forks, spoons, clear plates, 8 clear bowls, white plates, 8 white bowls.
      [​IMG]

More fun Walmart stuff in the next post!

18. Here's the Pink Star Wand pictured in a mesh black bag with the baby clothes and dishes a couple of post up.
      (It was part of Fred's Halloween costume, the rest of his costume is S/M Dog Wings & Tutu)
      [​IMG]
      Here's a few thing my husband found and thought I'd like for my BJD's, he's so sweet!
      [​IMG]

Now, Halloween's been over, but Thanksgiving is almost here, Christmas is a little ways away; but we found some Christmas Bears!
      The Schooby Doo's Shaggy Tot toy from Sonic is more of a fun bonus... he has no arms & I kind of want to use his hair for BJD's.
      [​IMG]
      Used a seam ripper and got the hats off.
      [​IMG]
      Felt hats: Blue Puppy, Green Owl, Brown Sock Monkey & Hat hair!
      [​IMG]

The bear's are a nice size, the candy canes too; bonus Shaggy Tot in the Owl hat.
      [​IMG]

Candy Cane fun.
      [​IMG]

I hope to have more soon!

19. Harry went to Target (after Christmas) for pictures:

We saw nice gift boxes, but they were too small!
      [​IMG]

Our Generation Bike, Scrollwork Bed, and little accessory packs!
      (Shop 'til you Dot/Blue, Glammed Out/Pink, & Be-jeweled/Watch )
      It looks like the smaller purse(s), lip stick(s), Mirror(s), & perfume would fit.
      The gloves, large bag(?) watch and necklaces may be too big.
      [​IMG]

We bought a Christmas Tree & Cupcake erasers: 2 sets of 4 erasers = $1.00 & 18 in Tree = $1.50!
      [​IMG]

(Christmas Photo-shoot link here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ristmas-Group-of-1-4-AoD-s!-(36-large-photos))

~*~*~*~*~
      1/18/2013

Fred and Melfina with a Family Dollar Store's "Dizzy Doo" $5.00 plastic Tea set:
      [​IMG]
      It looks like everything fits better in Fred's hands rather than Melfina's.
      [​IMG]
      The tea pot & bowl's lids (non-interchangeable) sit on top without any kind of attachment, and they don't stay well.
      I like how the two pastries are a little bit different; and the napkins are a thin material instead of paper.
      The spoons & plates are nice, the cups are a little big, tea pot is huge, bowl is OK, and the creamer makes a nice pitcher.

We hope to have more soon!

20. Fred finally has shoes!
      Buckle Velvet Fashion Boots Grey (material like the Black Boots in post #3)
      Outer Size : Approx 7.2cm long x 3cm width x 8.5cm height
      Inner Size : Approx 6cm long x 2.5cm width
      [​IMG]

Ron with Dollar General cups:
      [​IMG]

Eyes intended for a future Aisha, but Harry is trying them on:
      [​IMG]

I had hope that the microphone stand was long enough; but it isn't.
      The hat is too tall & too small around, and the jacket is very short and baggy.
      I did end up removing the bear from its creepy plastic skeleton... the bear ears etc. may be re-purposed someday.
      [​IMG]

The eyeball gumball machine was a funny idea I've had for a while.
      We're waiting for Jim to arrive, and have some things ready for him; but he won't arrive with eyes.
      So, this happened.
      There isn't a coin slot, that's OK, and the crank turns the inside!
      14mm, 16mm & 18mm eyes will not fit threw the shoot, but if you turn the crank they do wiggle.
      For whatever reason the bottom/underneath has a removable part, but doesn't seem to serve a purpose.
      I can't remove the clear plastic part, so the only way I can see to fill it is with the lid off.
      [​IMG]

Up next:
      DIY "Super Looper's" bracelets/charms and a "Desktop Distractions" Executive Arcade Game/Skeeball machine