1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream (AoD) Mini What Fits?

Dec 29, 2012

1. wow this thread is brilliant for shopaholics (like me!) I love it all - the roller-case transporter is a fantastic idea too! This is a small bust GIRL AoD body new this year (with a dollzone Freddy event head) wearing a collection of BOY seperates from Alices, which fit perfectly - I was interested to see the long frilly black dress I've bought for my Pandora head (still awaiting body) is not a great fit in the bust - I've bought a frilly white blouse to go underneath it so hopefully that will pad it out a bit! The doll in the photo is wearing dollzone black laceup ankle boots, which also fit well.

[​IMG]

2. now dressed the same 1/4 small bust girl body in girl's outfit, for my dollzone Pandora head. The blouse is listed under girl shirts on Alices Collections, sleeves can be short or long. The dress is a perfect fit over this blouse on the small bust body - fits like a glove. She's wearing some socks I made her, plus the same dollzone boots which the other doll was wearing - this time in white not black.

[​IMG]

3. Thank you for sharing elve!
      I don't have a small chested AoD girl (don't really have plans for one) so I appreciate you sharing yours with us!
      Those clothes and shoes look fantastic; and it's always fun to see hybrids!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Ron's going to have fun playing Skee-ball!
      [​IMG]

Ron finally found a Peace symbol charm he likes! (It goes with his character)
      Charms left to right & top to bottom:
      Yellow Lighting bolt, Blue Lightning bolt, White Peace, Blue Peace, Green Four Leaf Clover & Rainbow Star.
      [​IMG]

Gene & Melfina (mostly Melfina) are enjoying these new goodies!
      A Desktop Games Miniature Dart Board with four magnetic darts, and a Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Lindsey Bride doll 14"/36cm!
      [​IMG]
      Oh, the tons of horrible microscopic flakes of glitter... it was shimmering on everything!
      I kind of want to get rid of it all, or at least most of it, some how!
      I had no idea (from the pictures/description) that it had glitter; let alone the unexpected plethora it showered everywhere!
      The doll's hair was pulled down, and I can't put it back up. It's rooted in, and I don't see me using it for anything.
      Guessing, but the green sleeping eyes look about 12mm, and they are small for most of my dolls. (14mm-16mm)

[​IMG]
      The shoes are slightly too big on Melfina (2011 AoD), and are a bit bigger on 2012 AoD girl feet.
      I haven't tried them on the guys yet.
      The flowers are a little loose on her wrist, because the other doll's wrist are wider.
      The sleeves were a little hard to pull her fingers threw, but the arm parts fit well.
      The sleeves stop at Melfina's elbows.
      The underwear fits well, and you can see Melfina's Dragon tattoo threw the back!
      The dress's top is well... dangerous... I'm hoping if I add a zipper to the back it will have enough room, maybe?
      The dress itself fits pretty well. The Velcro isn't bunched up too much, and it still looks good at knee length.

Here's the last dress pictures!
      [​IMG]

Continuing with the Desktop Mini Air Hockey table in the next post!

4. Gene & Harry have a Desktop Mini Air Hockey table!
      [​IMG]
      I did a Red VS Blue thing here... anyway I do hate that the legs are short, but everything else is great!

~*~*~*~*~
      Next: Black Wool Short/Length 7-8 Wig
      From Seller: mybayer2008

Suzuka (AoD Body/DikaDoll Head) & Melfina (AoD) modeling the wig, but it is Suzuka's!
      [​IMG]
      I tried it on both of them, but it fits Melfina (AoD head) better.
      So, when Suzuka gets her intended head, it should fit her!
      It has a weft of really long straight hair sewn to a fur wig, but I don't really like the way the fur wig lays.
      I'll style/comb it to get the look I want, also add ribbon; and will probably update when/if I do!

See ya later!