1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream Feedback (All)

Feb 13, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      1/3 female body (2nd version) in pink skin.

* When did you order?

I ordered, and paid, on 17 May 2012

* How was the communication?
      N/A in my case, I did not need to contact the company. However upon checking the message boards to gain an idea of how long it would be until my order shipped I saw that many other buyers were having a hard time with prompt communication from the company.

* How easy was it to pay?

Paid with Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      4 weeks, however the website states that my item would ship within 2 weeks of ordering. It was also shipped without AOD contacting me to let me know, so the body arrived without my knowledge of it having ever even been shipped. (Even now the website still lists my payment for the transaction as pending, let alone being completed with the doll having shipped).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, the body is a close match to the head I bought it for. My only issue with it is how tightly strung it came. I had to purchase new elastic and restring the body because what she came with was far too tight for me to even get her head on!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Unsure, my experiences with the company weren't bad, but some other customers and their experiences have made me somewhat weary of purchasing anything from them again.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Maybe. I doubt the opportunity would arise for me to do so but I'm happy with the body that I received and would be willing to consider another AOD item in the future.

2. * What did you order?
      An AoD mini girl body.

* When did you order?
      17th of April 2012

Well, it was good in the sense that they answered my emails within 2-3 days. It was bad in the sense that they kept lying to me.

First they told me they would ship it the 12th of June. This date passed, and a week later I contacted them to ask if it had been shipped or not.

When I asked for my doll the 18th of June they told me "next week".

When I asked for the body the 3rd of July they apologized and told me it would ship "this week".

The 23rd of July I asked for my money back, and told me I did not have a problem with delays, but that they kept lying to me. Alan got back to me and told me the doll should have been sent already, and he would look into this.

The box I got today was postmarked the 27th of July. Like previous posters, they never told me the body had been sent, or give me a tracking number.

Very easy, they take paypal.

The package was shipped the 27th of July, so about 16 weeks. I suspect I would have waited longer if I didn't ask for my money back.

Yes, AoD make beautifully sculpted bodies, their seams are sanded and they pose very well.

Yes.

Yes, my problem was with shipping times.

They didn't.

No. It's not worth the stress.

Absolutely, they make beautiful doll bodies.

3. * What did you order?
      two 1/3 male body with pink skin.

* When did you order?

agency did it for me
      Paid with the bank on the net

4 weeks

Yes. with low price

Yes.beautifl than the picture

Yes,high performance to price ratio

N/A

Yes,wait for the new doll
      Yes,I did it before​

4. * What did you order? 1/4 Shang Nai and a You Head
      * When did you order? 12-10-2012
      * How was the communication? OK, a little slow at times and not very informative.
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy. Used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? almost 2 months. Their website says that they ship in 20 days... did not happen.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, she is very pretty.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I do not think I will ever order directly from AOD again. They tend favor their dealers more than the customers that order directly from them. Both people I know that ordered via a dealer got their dolls in a month. And both these people ordered a week to a month after I had ordered mine.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? As long as they were in good condition.

5. * What did you order? 1/4 Shang Nai
      * When did you order? 2013-10-18
      * How was the communication? Really BAD, I e-mail them and try to comunicate via website but I only recive one e-mail replay and it was a lie.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 57 days. I ordered the doll the 18th of Nov. and recived the 13th of Dec.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, she looks great but the total price increase with custom fees.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? With the product yes but NOT with de company.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? NO, the comunication was really bad. I had to open a paypal case but the company still did not respond so I had to open a paypal claim. Only after a few days after that they send me the track number, when they told me (in the unique mail i recived from them) that the item was going to be send two weeks earlier from that moment. In short, I doubt I would have received the item if I had not contacted paypal.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

6. What did you Order: a pair of ns 1/4 female hands.
      When did you order: February 2nd 2013
      How was Communication: absolutely terrible. The emails were good to begin with, However I was lied to as to when they would have my order ready.
      How easy was it to pay?: It was very easy, Paypal was used.
      How long did it take it ship: They never arrived!
      Was the price appropriate: I paid 40 dollars for nothing. So no.
      Did your item look like the sales picture: sadly I fear I will never know.
      Were you satisfied with the product: N/A
      if you weren't satisfied with the product how did the company help: to be honest they didn't. As a matter fact they started ignoring my emails.
      Would you order from this company again: no I don't think so. Communication was absolutely horrific. And I don't appreciate being lied to, it is far too late to ever get my money back.
      Would you buy this company's products secondhand: perhaps

7. (is this still working?)

* What did you order? Qin Buyu full doll in NS, nude
      * When did you order? February 28th 2018
      * How was the communication? N/A (order was through dealer; Alice's Collections)
      * How easy was it to pay? N/A (but he dealer has it easy - paypal)
      * How long did it take to ship? arrived on March 27th 2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yep
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * Would you order from this company again? most likely yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

8. Angel of Dream
      * What did you order? Bo 90cm, Normal Pink
      * When did you order? 3/28/2022
      * How was the communication? Awesome, reply was next day
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived May 22, 2022

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Not much, the only pic was without a face up
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very Satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, planning to
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I would rather have new

9. COMPANY NAME - Angel of Dream

* What did you order? 60cm Zimei , normal pink with face up.

* When did you order? February 9, 2023

* How was the communication? I ordered through Alice's Collections. They updated order status and shipping dates right away.

* How easy was it to pay? They take cash or credit, etc. through PayPal. Easy enough. Also offer layaway.

* How long did it take to ship? She arrived March 2nd, so about 4 weeks, which is not bad at all!

The resin is very smooth, painted very well. I think these are very good quality for one of the lowest prices. Graceful hands. Some of the very tightest stringing imaginable, which for me, is a good thing. It will loosen in time and I really hate restringing.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Here's the thing, she looked EXACTLY like the pics. No kidding, she really does/did.
      I say "did" because the immediately swapped out the eyes for Afghan green ones and deepened the lip color and eye brows. THAT was where I learned how tightly strung a bjd can really be. It was hard getting the head back on.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.

* Would you order from this company again? Previously bought Hui Xiang, 2nd version.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Bought my first Hui Xiang (head only) for a hybrid, so yes, I would.