1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Region Little Fair Discussion part 1

Jan 11, 2005

1. [​IMG]

My Ami in a new wig and kimono.

2. Reynardine, your Ami is so darling and fresh-faced -- lovely pic of her! Makes me wish I'd gotten an Ami for one of my characters years ago, instead of a Ren girl. :3nodding:

3. Just thought I'd pop in with a quick shot of my Rens from a "family" photo the other day.

[​IMG]

4. Reviving this thread to share my AngeRegion female Ren hybrid.

[​IMG]

5. Bumping this thread - hopefully there are still some AR owners out there who can help.

I have an AR Cien from a million years ago, and I sorta fell out of love with him - I had him up for sale, and had a doll picked out to replace him....but realized I would be replacing him with a doll that looked just like him (BF Robin) and thought that was kind of dumb. So he's not going anywhere...but I think he needs a total revamping. He represents a character which isn't going to change - but I have some room to play around with faceups and wardrobe aaaand I must have either lost or sold his wig because I can't find it XD so he'll need a new one of those too.

Anyway I was hoping for some spam to inspire me to fall back in love with my Cien! Any mold will do - just some pretty pictures!

<33

6. I was gifted an Angel Region Jade. I wipe his faceup and now he is my most freckled red head.

[​IMG]devon 1 by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

7. A bit late, but here's my Present Jade, Nathaniel.

[​IMG]

8. He is very cute, Reynardine. Love his mouth, it's so pretty.

9. Hello all! I'm waiting on a 2005 Halloweird in the mail right now, and I was wondering if any of our older members might have any of her default pictures saved... I known it's a bit of a long shot, but I haven't been able to find anything, even on the wayback machine. I was hoping to get her a faceup inspired by the one she originally had.
      Anyway, very excited to have another original Angel Region doll!

10. It's been a long time since anyone has posted in here, but I just got my first Angel Region doll! She is an Angel Region Dana and an old girl, having been made in 2004/2005. She doesn't have a name yet, but that's okay. I'm still really enjoying her! ❤️

[​IMG]

11. Okay I just want to say thank you SO MUCH for posting this, I never would've bothered looking anymore. They're offering the one version of him I don't have! I've been looking for it for years! I really hope they bring back the whole line.

12. Seconding BlackSheep (thank you, @xxxsaturnxxx!) -- this is very cool! I see Soom is using the slightly more mature body type many companies use nowadays to compete in the "mature mini" market, which is understandable. It seems to have double-jointed elbows, which is nice. If it does well, maybe there will be reissues of the other Little Fair sculpts :)

*edit* Soom has the other Little Fair sculpts listed, with the "Sold Out" note, which often means it's just not available yet, so... we shall see!

13. I'm glad this help @BlackSheep @beamlette

I was thinking about the chance that no one know about this too. Soom took order of each doll for only a short period of time and only announce in their place.

I hope they would bring back the whole line too, like what they did with the Rosette last year.:eusa_pray

14. Oh my God??? I never thought I would see the day AR re-released any of their LF sculpts in any capacity!

Of course I'm a little saddened that they don't have the original body (and the one they're using looks a little...emaciated) and I'm not a huge fan of the faceup, but I'm very intrigued.

My AR Ren girl is probably the most emotionally significant doll I own, and I have such an emotional attachment to AR as a company so I would love to see them continue with this. Would love to see Cien and Seio make a return as well!

Maybe they'll sell the heads separately so I can put it on an old BF body, it would be kind of surreal to have a brand new Ren sitting next to my original.

15. I agree @lunar-dream304 , I prefer the original bodies (same goes for the BF kids, too). I miss their delicate gentle hands, and I gotta say a lot of companies are doing this really square-shouldered noodle arms thing that I'm not a fan of either. I'm too old school in my case, I guess :XD:

It's WILD to see those new photos though, they look so drastically different from my 2005-ish (estimated) Ren boy! Personally I'm hoping we might see Jade and a few others come back soon as well ❤️

16. Anyone going to order Dana?!:D I just saw they rereleased Ren sometime ago and now Dana has an ordering period. I really hope they release the other sculpts. I would love to have a Sora, Kano, or Cien :XD:

17. I recently fell into the Angel Region Little Fair second hand market hole ... here are my new to me Little Fairs Luna and Dana both inscribed on their head caps with mold name and line. Luna, my newest arrival, has the original body with connected wrist balls and two part thigh piece. Luna came in a balsa wood box that unfortunately for me was damaged from poor packaging. Last year, I acquired a present/sleepy Ren with priest garb and rosary and I also have one regular Ren who is off for a face up. Will post those two when Ren is back with me.

[​IMG]Angel Region Little Fairs Luna & Dana by Melissa, on Flickr

18. Your girls are lovely!

I'm glad there was a re-release period for folks last year too, though wish I'd been back in the hobby to take advantage too lol