1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Region Standards - Warrick & Aida

Apr 14, 2006

1. Ooh, I'm glad to see another picture of Warrick out of the Chinese garb.
      Lovely. :3

2. I can't look away from his lips. xD

3. So he's definately the same Warrick as the limited edition one?

I thought he was ^.^ I love those pouty lips.

4. Is it just the face up, or does Aida's lips look bigger than Warricks? They look pretty much like the same head,

5. Same head with different face up :)

6. Warrick reminds me of an artist made head called Boris O_O;
      And yeah his lips are kinda hard to miss arent they? @_@

7. Warrick was gonna be my next doll, with a girl body, so I was really pleased to hear they were releasing a girl version but I think she's really ugly. The lips look much bigger than Warrick's and the faceup is really pale and girly....I've noticed that the Warrick head is available separately on the Japanese AR site, but I've enquired of AR and they say it's not available??? I'd be quite happy to buy a girl doll and put the original Warrick head on it, but it just doesn't look possible. Any suggestions?

8. I'm pretty sure it's the same head on Warrick and Aida, just painted differently.

So maybe if you asked them to paint the girl head like the boy?

~Dottie

9. Thanks Dottie...that might work, after all, their motto is "As you wish". I'm just paranoid that she won't be exactly the doll I have in mind...she looks so different! And buying a doll is such a big thing, I'd hate to be disappointed.

10. Well, not only can a faceup change a doll a lot but so can pictures! See if when they put them up with hopefully some more pics it helps you see them a bit better?

I'm getting their Warrick+Aida package from their Anniversary Sale so I'll have both of them ;) If they get here before you order then I can take side by side pics of them if you'd like?

I intend to change their their faceups a little when I get them so if you want me to I'll have to take pics first ;P

Hope you can get the doll you want! <3

~Dottie

11. That would be amazing, thanks Dottie. Owner pics are always better, I think. Thanks again. I am soooo jealous....I missed the anniversary thing because I just ordered a Happydoll Dorothy and promised myself *no more dolls*....but we all know how long that lasts!

12. Haha, yeah 'no more dolls' lasts about 10 seconds ;)

I said "okay, 5 dolls, that's it" then I progressed to "6 dolls, no more!"

And now it's like "7 dolls, now I'm done!" XD

But I'll be sure to take some pics for you when they finally get here and send you a link! ;) AR SAYS before the end of April they'll be shipped >.>;

...I hope that's right u.u

~Dottie

13. Oh, cool, other Warricks to keep mine company! Akuma feels lonely...

14. lol-
      I love that Boris head. Which may explain my love of the Warrick/Aida mold.

15. Does anyone know if you will be able to/can buy them now that the Anniversary sale is over? I'm finding my self falling more and more in love with Warrick.