1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Region Xmas Set-4 Naripons+2 Gienie+more!

Dec 8, 2005

1. 0.0 Six dolls in one set? Wow!

2. Holy shit!!!! I wish I had $1500!!!

3. Lets do the BASIC math here (based on estimates)
      $1500 for the set...
      8 baby suits worth apprx. $10 a piece ($80)
      Elf outfit (assuming its one of the more complicated outfits) - $30
      White dress - $20
      2 other outfits $25 a piece ($50)
      4 Nari-pon wigs - $10 each? ($40)
      6 Gienie mohair wigs - $30 each? ($180)
      3 Gienie wigs - $20 each? ($60)
      1 rocking horse - $10
      1 xmas tree - $5
      -----------------------------
      Bonuses: $475-ish
      1500 - 475 = $1025
      1025/6 = $171

Thats like... $171 a doll... NOT BAD!!!

4. Holy crapoly! I wish I would find a package like that under my tree! I'd throw a tiny party for all the tinies.

Dena

5. Aw, that's really sweet.
      I wonder if anyone here is going to do a group order, because what are you going to do with six dolls?!

6. LOL be a greedy piggy!

7. o.o' 6 at once? Can I find it wierd?
      'cause... it'd be... to many... and... I dunno o.o''''''''
      Normally you... get just one and... uh...

still ^^' it is a very cute ideaaaa!
      But I thiink I'd give one to each friend of mine *__*

8. Well with a group order like this... it would be so hard to split up the items... @_@

9. LOL...i'd be so "mine, mine"......heck, they're small, I could find somewhere to put 'em<G>

It's a great bargain for someone who wants to up the Tiny quotient in their family dramatically. The items that come with it are precious...I love the kimono <3

10. well u know i am indeed tempted to get them 1500 for 6 of them erm i need to have a nosebleed...

11. LOL second that!!!
      they would be mine all mine!!!
      I wish I could see that Giennes face closer *_*
      the one with the long dark hair
      she looks like she has a different face ...but the picture isnt clear enough
      it could be the angle of her head
      I dunno may be its me ...but her eyes look narrower
      But Damn if I had won the lottery ...I would have them all and I would have a tiny Army :D and be in tiny heaven