1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelBattle Tiny Skeleton Discussion

Nov 3, 2013

1. You should get one!! Pie is adorable. I keep looking at them. Good thing I don't have the money, I'd probably buy more XD

2. But Mom, it followed me home...Honey Boo Boo with her new eyeballs, and someone else's hand!!!
      [​IMG]I can has it? by stellamaris61, on Flickr

VampireAngel, I totally feel you. It's sort of making me feel better that you can get Walter as a standard.

3. Oops, I just ordered Milk! Just couldn't resist anymore. I have watched too much Bones for wanting a skeleton for myself.:lol:

4. chibi-kagu you are going to love him or her. Him?
      Mine is a girl. She hangs out by my bed, I love her smiley face.
      Does anyone else have drama with the back "wings"? I just leave mine off.

5. Yay!! Another one! Congrats, I love Milk...but then they were all fabulous. If they're basics (and I get on with mine) I'll have to get more. Or I could go with one of the YO sized ones...I hope they ship out fast! I'm dying to see on in person X33

6. Stella Maris Can't say for sure, loving or gender issue, yet. Lets see what happens when it shows up. But I'm defiently very excited and thats positive! Honey Boo Boo looks great with new eyes!
      VampireAngel13 Thank you! Yes, I'm hoping fast shipping also, I want to see some owner pics and get mine also! I'm hoping they would re-realease the dark glowing YO sized.

7. I'm trying to order Pie but the payment won't go through. I've refreshed, logged out and back in, but its not working. And the promo discount is about to end! Augh!

Okay, so one apparently has to use "wire transfer" for the order to go through, but now I will have to confirm payment. Any advice on how to do that?

8. I hope you got it figured out, because I have no clue!

9. Nope. Order confirmed, but it says "Payment Incomplete". I'm going to email the address I got the order confirmation from.

Added: Sent email hopefully I get a response soon!

10. Leo Pheonix did you get everything figured out?? I didn't have any issues at all with mine (paying was sadly, too easy lol). Maybe it has something to do with the promo sale ending??

Now that Dollism is over and I can think of other things again I'm getting excited for Cream to get here. It would be great if it was shipped before the Halloween meet, but I know that'll never happen (our Halloween meet is in less than two weeks! D: My dolls won't be ready!!).

11. All I have is a "Message Failed Permanently" from Gmail! :...( How did you pay, Vampire Angel?

12. I used paypal...I had the money there which is the only reason I was able to buy one at all lol (though I didn't spend nearly what I was planning at Dollism so I totally would have gotten one after).

13. I would have used Paypal but all I got was an empty window from it. So either I re-order at the non-discounted price or figure out wire transfer.

Added:

Option 3- Cancel order and try again once my computer is in top shape again. Ah, well I just have to wait a while. Good thing they aren't limited.

14. Boo I want a baby pumpkin head......Why do I always order before events happen!? Though I have a little vinyl figure I need to paint that looks just like that >.< I should do that before my Cream gets here. I keep checking my status on the site and it's done nothing *sigh* I'm impatient - just dying to see it in person.

15. Well I'm kinda happy, that I didn't wait for Halloween event, just not for me this years event gift. Price discount was better, so I'm kinda happy this situtation. Earlier this week I also checked if there would be some change on status, but nope. Already have a name, Rankolainen.

16. Yeah the discount was nice! I am obsessed with pumpkins though lol and somehow I've never actually gotten any of the pumpkin gifts that always seem to be out around Halloween! I even tried second-hand a couple times and they just slip through my cyber-fingers.....

I just named mine yesterday. Bones, like Leonard McCoy Bones, not the show. And, y'know... he's a skellington. Because I am that lame.

17. ah ha ha Bones...perfection...
      I think we are all that lame around here, I love it.

18. VampireAngel13 I hope you get pumpkin gift someday! That name is not lame if you don't think so.:) I also thinked that name, but just for the tv show.:lol:
      Thinking of name's, I first started look skeleton and bones in different language. I thinked long for icelandic word for the name, but it was hard to remeber. Skeleton is in finnish Luuranko and that just didn't feel right, then just somewhere in my head popped up with name Rankolainen.

19. omgomg my status changed!!! I'm at "send standby" whatever that means! It's better than Product Outsourcing!

Stella Maris ~ ha yay, then I'm in the right place XD

chibi-kagu ~ Rankolainen is fabulous! I love it. And thanks! Angell Studio has one going on now too...not ordering from them either lol so still none.

But hey, my skeleton might ship soon, so yay!!

Sorry for the double-post...but AngelBattle just sent me a shipping notice!! :D Bones is on the way!! Good thing I named him... >.<
      Alls he gots is a name.

20. VampireAngel13 How exciting! Hopefully he arrives soon and safely there!