1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelBattle Tiny Skeleton Discussion

Nov 3, 2013

1. @SilverSugar they may have forgotten to pay for the URL or Web address and the site closed down. Or maybe they are moving to a new site? I hope they still make your doll and this doesn't become another Charles creatures cabinet issue. I hate it when company's just disappear.

2. Nnnngg...so upset...!

I did shoot them an email so I'm hoping I get a response but I don't have a good feeling this time. Did I mention that when I placed the order initially I got double charged and had to go through PayPal to get it reversed? (So at least I know I can get my real payment back if this all goes wobbly.) They didn't respond then either and it was just returned to me when time ran out for the claim. I'm beginning to think they just aren't there...but I can hope. I really do love their dolls. I don't wanna have to wait for him to show up on the second-hand market.

Does anyone else here know of anything or happen to have a different or more direct email for them? I imagine the PayPal one is just for that. (Or at least that's what mine is, so I assume that's what everyone else does.)

*flails and warbles*

In the meantime, thank you guys for keeping me company. *weak smile* I appreciate it.

3. That's horrible SilverSugar, How long ago did you place your order if I may ask? Is it possible you can contact paypal and let them know what is going on?

4. I placed the order on February 11th and it was completely processed and updated on their site by the 19th of February (that was the last time I checked there, just to grab a screenshot of my order to prove I'd been charged twice for one item--so glad I did that or I wouldn't have anything but PayPal to go by). So all in all, it hasn't been that long, but... Given their site has completely vanished, a day or so before I mentioned it here, to the point it doesn't show up on Google and I haven't been able to find their contact information outside of their PP Email at all... I'm really worried and confused.

I have no doubt that if I just want my money back that PayPal can do that with what information I do have for the legit order, but mostly I just want my doll and to know what happened. To think they just up and left with no word. Like, I'm not angry, but there's this dread hanging over me with this that I can't seem to shake. Does that make sense?

<Edit> I just decided to go ahead and go through the steps to get my money back. If their site comes back up, awesome, I'll be more than willing to try ordering my doll again, otherwise... Yeah. I just can't wait in good faith while their website doesn't even show up in a Google search (thus preventing me from getting any other contact information.) I really hope this works out...

*le sigh*

5. Darn! I hope you do get the money back, but I really hope they get everything back up and running! So sad to see yet another promising company fold without notice!

6. It makes me sad to see this company go. I really wanted to grab a Pon but I guess that won't happen :/

7. I just stumble into here & am sorry to see that the website is down for them I would have loved to order one of these to go with my vampire & werewolf. I hope they are not out of business & the website comes back.

8. Ah man...

So I finally got a response tonight from the email I sent to AngelBattle. From what I understood, they apologized for disappointing me by closing down shop and that if I request a refund via PayPal I'll get one. But it does look like they will be "holding [their] shop [a] long time." Pity there wasn't a language barrier so I could get more than that, but it can't be helped.

*heavy sigh* On one hand I'm really glad to have heard back from them...and that my money isn't lost to the void. On the other, I guess I really am pretty disappointed. Still, things happen and I do hope they're all going to be alright. It's sad all around but I'll always be a fan of their dolls.

Does anyone want to sell me their Pum? *tears*

Their email: tmp 4646-Screenshot 2016-03-18-19-43-38-2146630167

#288 SilverSugar, Mar 19, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    9. Aw man. That sucks. :( Glad they did get back to you though. At least you're not left in the dark just wondering.
      Sorry! Mine is a Pon. ;)

10. Just thought I'd update to let everyone know I was successfully refunded via PayPal today. And that the hunt for a second-hand Pum is ongoing. I feel a lot better having my money back now at the very least. Thanks to everyone here for all the support!

11. This is sad news -- I just heard about these dolls for the first time, and I'm too late!

12. Finally got my kiddo some eyes! And yes, there are white lashes in, 'cause why not?
      [​IMG]

13. Soo cute stephaniefoo! I really need to take new pics of my guy. Think he is a Pum? Glow in the dark version. Such a shame the company is no more :(

14. stephaniefoo Oh those lashes fits really nicely, with those eyes! Does kiddo have a habbit chewing the hoodie strings? :XD:

Well finally I did for Rankolainen (Milk) face-up, some blushing and found pair of eyes. Those eye's are little bit small and pain in the ass get in right position, that's why little bit crazy look, but I kinda like it that way. I really havent done much make-up or blushings, so not perfect, but good enough.
      [​IMG]
      DSC_0002
      by Saija Tikkanen, on Flickr

15. So adorable Chibi-kagu! And great job on the blushing!

16. Ahhhh...it's been a while. I got a second Angel Battle skeleton recently, so I gotta show 'em off here! Can you guess who I intend to have him cosplay as?
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      On another note, they look like a father and son, sitting side by side. :ablink:
      And on yet another note, there's actually a big chip along the neck that I only just noticed! I am not sure if I did that, or if I was inattentive when I unpacked him, but it's alright...I plan to keep them both. Also, both are terrors. both have a lot of pieces to break, you know?

17. stephaniefoo Congrats for the new skeleton, looks cool! Yeah, I know that feeling of the little piece's, that every fall they make, eventought it is soft landing, just make's skip the heart beat, did something broke. I'm just amazed that Rankolainen is still at the one piece, so eventought the looks they are kinda sturdy anyway.
      [​IMG]
      midsummer
      by Saija Tikkanen, on Flickr
      Rankolainen did get boating this summer. :XD:

18. I didn't know what bjd were by the time Angel Battle closed and I've been devastated for years now. Their skeletons are so perfect and forever will be my grail dolls. I hope to obtain one, someday