1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelDolls Feedback 2010

Jun 23, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      a cocotribe wakeup ruby in violet skin

* When did you order?
      15th of July 2011

* How was the communication?
      at the beginning, very easy even if slow. I got informations and also required pics.

* How easy was it to pay?
      easiest, via paypal

* How long did it take to ship?
      item has never been shipped, as the order never reached the represented company

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      N/A

* Were you satisfied with the product/service?
      not at all.
      the dealer just disappeared, and I've had quite an hard time to reach her. to get some attention and response, I've had to menace to call a lawyer. in this way only I've been able to get a refund of my money, which I've asked for, after having found out from KiraKira/Cocotribe itself that the dealer has never passed them my order.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I got a refund. but then again, it wasn't easy.

* Would you order from this company again?
      never again.

2. * What did you order?
      TF Special Sarang

* When did you order?
      27th of May

Good at the beginning, then it all went down-hill, and it is now to the point that I can't contact the dealer anymore. She was nice and polite to talk to in the beginning, then she started lying to me and left out information.

Very easy. PayPal, payment was accepted almost immediately.

Received the doll on the 21th of July.
      A bit longer than what is written on the website.

Not sure.

Product, yes. Service, no.

They didn't.
      At least not yet.

No.
      And I wouldn't recommend anyone else to order from it either.

3. * What did you order?
      A Bluefairy Limited Tiny Fairy Remember May V.

* When did you order?
      I contacted Sarah about doing a layaway for me in early August and made the full payment in three installments from then through November.

It was fine. At times there were slight lags in communication―I assume due to health problems that I was informed about during our transaction―but every time I followed up with either Sarah or the person working with her with questions or concern, I immediately heard back. They were both pleasant and helpful at all times. Our communication was conducted entirely through e-mail.

It was easy enough, although at one point I made a mistake in Paypal by sending out of the wrong account, which Sarah very quickly helped me fix. There was also some confusion as to what payments were claimed or not; in the end it all worked out fine.

I made my final payment on November 28th and received a shipping notification and tracking number on December 2nd. My doll arrived to me in Florida on December 5th. Very quick!

Yes. Bluefairy is a wonderful company; I highly recommend their products.

Yes.

I was satisfied.

I probably would if I needed layaway again, although I hope that I won't since waiting kills me. Most likely I will order directly from the company in the future. I would also recommend Angeldolls to others if they need a layaway plan for time-sensitive limited releases, which Bluefairy doesn't offer; however, I sincerely hope that Sarah can first take some time to focus on her health rather than running a business, which I imagine is stressful. I'm sure things will run even better than they already do if she were feeling up to speed.

4. * What did you order?
      - Tiny Fairy Remember May V (LE: “Forget Me Not”).
      * When did you order?
      - 5th of September 2011
      - Very good, personalised to my situation. Sarah and Xyn were really helpful.
      - Very easy. I paid by paypal.
      - The doll was bought on layaway. I received a shipping notification and tracking number on December 7th. My doll arrived to me on the 8th December 2011. Very quick! ^^
      - Yes.
      - Yes.
      - Yes. If I needed layaway again. ^^