1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelesque feedback (ALL)

Apr 12, 2008

1. * What did you order?
      Resinsoul Pixiu

* When did you order?
      19th September

* How was the communication?
      Fine - quick reply to questions and a heads-up when the package arrived from Resinsoul and was shipped to me

* How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, so pretty easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Arrived at my post office December 6th, only a few days after she posted it from the UK

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yep

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      No, because I ordered mine in a beautiful purple instead of white and I'm really happy with it <3

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Oh yes. Posability issues are RS's fault really, but it's going to be fixed soon :)

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      N/A

2. * What did you order?
      Blue Fairy Alice.

* When did you order?
      13/10/2013.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Ordered her through Angelesque.

Excellent.

Very, used Paypal.

Around 2 months.

Absolutely!

Yes, in fact even prettier in the flesh, or should I say resin? :-)

Yes, very!

N/A.

Yes! In fact at this point I feel I should mention that this Blue Fairy girl is actually my 17th doll from Angelesque, as well as 3 more on the way and numerous clothes and other accessories that I have previously ordered too.
      All have been easy, painless transactions with a very friendly and helpful service, which is why I continue to buy from Carol at Angelesque and recommend her.

Yes.

3. What did you order?

Impldoll Idol Marcus with bearded head, pink skin, full doll, plus an Idol Tony event head

* When did you order? Dec 2013

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? From Angelesque.

* How was the communication? Excellent!! Carol always replies quick and friendly <3

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, just used paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? Arrived 12th February

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Indeed

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, lovely.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely, I am so happy.

* Would you order from this company again? As soon as I can.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

4. * What did you order?
      An MSD White Skin Ina.

* When did you order?
      December 2013.

Very good, great! She always responded to my messages. Carol is a darling, she's patient -- even when I was bugging her a lot!

Incredibly easy!

6 months as it had to be produced.

5. * What did you order? - hujoo Freya (blank), blue acrylic eyes, blue eye putty.

* When did you order? - 20/05/2014
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? - directly
      * How was the communication?- good, I had asked questions beforehand and they where answered promptly and politely
      * How easy was it to pay? -very easy, the checkout worked fine
      * How long did it take to ship? - a couple of days as everything was in stock
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes though I had to ask to make sure Freya's tail was included
      * Were you satisfied with the product?- yes, very
      * Would you order from this company again? -yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? &#8203;yes

6. * What did you order? - dollzo&#8203;ne Gretta (nude doll, white skin), Gretta's wig, blue eye putty, eyelashes, event head Dollzone Pandora (no faceup) in pink skin
      * When did you order?
      - according to the order history on my account over there, 14th August 2013, and the order was sent to Dollzone on the 31st.
      - through Angelesque
      * How was the communication?-
      very good. I pestered Carol endlessly before I ordered asking questions as this was going to be my first doll and she was always prompt and lovely to deal with.
      - very easy
      - Quite a while but I was aware this was possible as Dollzone had a Summer Event on at the time, and were about to discontinue a large selection of SD sized dolls. I received her in November - Carol received her on Tuesday 19th and I received her two days later on the 21st.
      - yes.
      - yes... as much as she could without a faceup anyway :D
      - very! she was even nicer than I could have hoped, and the free event head, though probably not something I'm going to hang on to permanently as it is MSD sized, was worth picking up as she is very cute.
      - yes, and I have done! I have a pair of jointed hands on order from Doll Leaves via Angelesque.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? &#8203;
      - I haven't bought any of Angelesque's own range so I couldn't say!

7. * What did you order? - doll chateau youth body in stock

* When did you order? 20th August 2014

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Angelesque

* How was the communication? Excellent

* How easy was it to pay? Easy - used paypal

* How long did it take to ship? She shipped same day with UPS - just received it now 21st August!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!

* Would you order from this company again? Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

8. * What did you order?
      DZ Limited Dale, human version, white colour, with face up
      * When did you order?
      2. February
      From Angelesque
      Fantastic!
      Super easy, paid with paypal
      Arrived 5. September
      Yes!
      Yes - I am so happy with :-D
      Yes!
      Definately!
      Sure!

9. * What did you order?
      2x 7-8 wig cap, 3x 8-9 wig cap, and a FMD wig, all in stock

* When did you order?
      4th September

From Angelesque

Great, as always :)

easy, paid with paypal

Arrived 6 September

Yes :)

yes :)

Yes :) the wig caps were a bit thinner than the one I have from migidoll. I honestly would buy future wig caps from migidoll due to this, but they will suffice. The wig was gorgeous and really well packed.

Yes!!! I have also ordered a dc Elizabeth and a dc Isabel through ae, and the communication has been fantastic!

Depends on the price :) if I can, I would prefer to buy from ae, as then I am supporting her :)

10. * What did you order?
      DollZone Ivan WS with option wing + Dollzone Leon head
      * When did you order?
      end of february 2014
      Great, Carol was prompt to answer to all my question by email !
      easy, with Paypal
      3 days from the moment Carol received it I believe, although it was a pretty long wait due to Dollzone turnaround time in manufacturing the items (a little over 6 months)
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      None
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A
      Absolutely, I'm already planning to !

11. * What did you order? A Dollzone Hiro without faceup in white resin

* When did you order? April 2014

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through Angelesque direct (so a dealer)

* How was the communication? Excellent, Carol responds quickly to emails and is quick to clear up any issues :)

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I paid via paypal in one payment.

* How long did it take to ship? There has been a delay with Dollzone orders so the delay is only on their part. I ordered in April and received her yesterday, so just over 7 months. As soon as she reached Carol though she was sent straight out and arrived next day :D

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes definitely. I bought Hiro when it was announced they were to be discontinued so I even got a little bit off the normal selling price.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes absolutely. In fact she is even better IRL.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, more than I thought I would be!

* Would you order from this company again? Yes. I already have in fact. I have an DC Alberta on her way to me from Carol (should be here by Monday) and I'll be putting in a large three doll layaway later this month :D

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I don't see why not.

12. * What did you order? Doll Chateau Alberta WS no face up

* When did you order? April/May 2014 - I'm not sure which month this ended up being as it was literally on the cusp.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through Angelesque direct (so a dealer)

* How was the communication? Excellent, Carol responds quickly to emails and is quick to clear up any issues :)

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I paid via paypal in one payment.

* How long did it take to ship? There has been a delay with Doll Chateau orders, so I knew there would be along wait. I waited about 6-7 months but as soon as she arrived at AE she was sent out :)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely, DC dolls are outstanding!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, she is exactly what I was expecting from the pictures :)

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, more than I thought I would be!

* Would you order from this company again? Yes, without a second thought!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I don't see why not.

13. What did you order?
      I ordered my first doll, a DZ June (in-stock, blank)
      * When did you order?
      31/03/14
      From Angelesque; an in-stock doll
      Good, before I purchased Carol answered really promptly at any time, afterwards it was only in working hours.
      Very easy, Paypal is fantastic as usual.
      I wanted a face-up so that was done first, so it was only shipped on the 14th (Carol went away imbetween too).
      No. I was busy with my training at the time, so did not really get a chance to play with the doll until I had a few days off in May. I remembered I had been meticulous in picking the body and joints (first doll purchase). I noticed that the doll was not same as the one I picked. I also had never received the 'birth certificate' and Carol said she had misplaced it and would send it soon. Turns out it was a completely different doll. If this hadn't have been my first ever doll purchase I would have noticed much earlier.
      No, it was not the doll I agonised over picking and deciding whether I wanted to join this hobby with. I have never been so let down by an order.
      I realised on the Friday night (9th May) it was the wrong doll and Carol replied on the 12th (Monday) to inform me she would refund me in full. (I had opened a dispute as it was towards the end of my Paypal cover). I had to pack up the doll, take it to a local DHL pick-up point and send it (Carol paid for postage). I was sad to learn she didn't actually have a DZ June in-stock.
      I would probably avoid if I could. Carol seems nice enough but the low level of professionalism isn't something I expected when spending over £350 on a purchase. As I was new to the hobby I wasn't sure what to expect. I have since ordered 5 other dolls and have had fantastic experiences with both other dealers and direct from companies.

14. * What did you order? - Dollzone Big Dipper, 2x Dollzone Heavy Rain (one was the Event doll), Dollzone MSD Dress

* When did you order? 16th February 2015

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? from Angelesque (dealer)

* How was the communication? Excellent. She replied to my mails very fast and was always very kind.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy - used paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Dollzone needed 4 month for production. Once the preorder arrived in the UK, Carol send my dolls very fast. They were shipped with UPS and arrived July 1st.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Although the dolls are very small for their prices, I think they are worth the money.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!

* Would you order from this company again? Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

15. * What did you order?

Ringdoll Warren in Normal Skin with no makeup
      Ringdoll Warren head in Normal Skin with no makeup

* When did you order?

April 29 2015

I ordered through Angelesque who placed the order with Ringdoll

The communication was fantastic! Super helpful and incredibly fast replies :)

It was very easy to pay for my doll with PayPal

My order shipped on September 7 2015. The delay was due to Ringdoll being backlogged with orders so I got my doll as fast as was possible.

Absolutely! I love these dolls :D

Absolutely, though mine had no makeup so I can't compare face-ups

I am super satisfied!

There were no problems at all

Absolutely! This was a super positive experience! :dance :thumbup :kitty2 :aheartbea

I would

16. * What did you order?
      M-1093 coco-brown FMD wig

* When did you order?
      27th sept 2015

Direct from Angelesque.

I'd get emails for when my order was updated and if I wanted to find out more, I'd check her(Carol's) facebook.

Very easy using Worldpay

Order arrived fast once Carol had recieved the FMD order to her base of operations(Item recieved by me 2nd november).

Yup

Yup

Yup!

N/A

Yes, not only Carol a dealer but I can easily get updates and I don't have to pay customs!

I've not ever bought any of the angelesque range items...

17. * What did you order? Hujoo Jake

* When did you order? 09/12/2015

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through Angelesque

* How was the communication? We didn't talk, but a confirmation email was sent straight away, and a dispatch email too.

* How easy was it to pay? Super easy, just through Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? It was dispatched with within about a day, and it only took 2 days to arrive here, The product was in stock however. Shipping prices were good too~

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Of course! I would have liked a little more packing with the doll just in case, but he was fine. And for the money, you can't complain~

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup, if not better~

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yeah its great~

* Would you order from this company again? Of course, the cheaper shipping prices and quick dispatch (if in stock) Is great~

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure!

18. * What did you order?
      ForMyDoll Wig M-1096 Mild black, DZ Wig GW45-014a, Calvin Pants in White, Leggings from Nine9

* When did you order?

Friday 22nd January 2016 (all items I ordered were in-stock)

From Angelesque

There wasn't any email communication, but I could easily check my order status on the website

Very easy - Paypal!

It shipped 3 days after ordering on 25th January and reached here on 29th January (via GLS) - super fast : ) !

Yes!

Absolutely, the DZ wig looks even better, love it :] !

Absolutely!

Definitely!

19. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Souldoll Vito Lester

* When did you order?
      I ordered in the end of november 15.

Angelesque website

It was great. I ordered, got a confirmation, wrote to Carol on mail and facebook and she wrote me back very fast:)

very easy! too easy!

It took... 1½ month from I ordered till I got the doll! so fast! since it was not in stock!

Yes! I looved it!

Yes :) just better

Very!

I was happy
      Yes! very much

I might

20. * What did you order?
      Re - Sense Circus by Island (Not in stock)
      * When did you order?
      October the 29th, 2015
      Through Angelesque
      Pretty good, I got email updates and my questions were answered.
      Very easy, just through PayPal.
      1 month. I said I would like it before Christmas. Carol was amazing and got the company to speed up the process for me to get it in time.
      Amazing quality and one of the cheapest prices in comparison to everywhere else I found it on offer.
      Exactly the same, if not better.
      Very, I love my Re doll.
      N/a.
      I have and will continue to. I often find things of other sites but always buy it through Angelesque.
      Probably yes. Depending on what it is.

NOTE: Carol is a lovely seller and does so well keeping her customers informed and answering all their questions as well as she can.