1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelesque feedback (ALL)

Apr 12, 2008

1. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Doreen Full Set with Faceup in white skin

* When did you order?
      December the 31st, 2015

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through Angelesque

* How was the communication?
      Very well - questions were answered promptly and Carol was very helpful.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      She reached here on 13th June 2016 - so 5-6 months.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      She is beautiful and the price is definitely justified.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Mostly yes, but there are some issues:
      1. Her wig does not look as good as in the Promo Pictures - the color is slightly different
      2. Her Fullset Outfit's skirt does NOT fit when put on the "normal way". You either have to take off her head and put the skirt from the top or you have to modify it yourself so you can put it on from the bottom. In the default state her hips are too wird for the skirt to move over them when put on from below.
      3. I asked for a slightly modified faceup (I did not want the beauty marks) and Carol forward my wish to Dollzone, but Dollzone ignored it and put the beauty marks there anyway :?
      4. Her mouth has a greenish color on the inside - only noticable if you look into her mouth though.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Apart from the aforementioned issues yes, very much so, the body is divine and her faceup is lovely. There is another issue: two items that should have been in the order are not included - I have contacted Angelesque about this.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I contacted Angelesque and she said the missing Dollzone dress should be in the next Dollzone shipment and she'll send it, as soon as it reaches :)

* Would you order from this company again?
      I bought Doreen from Angelesque and Carel has been swift to reply to questions and also afore mentioned issues. Hence I'd definitely buy from them again.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depends - I have not purchased any Angelesque-specific products so far and I am not sure I'd explicitly seek them out.

#101 Milenn, Jun 13, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    2. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau youth body and event doll Katherine, both blank

* When did you order?

January 23rd 2016

Through Angelesque

Mostly very well. There was some server issues at one point which made it harder to contact her but they were quickly solved. Apart from that communication was mostly quick, very friendly and informative. When dolls were shipped, I was sent an email and a tracking number.

Very easy with Paypal

Dolls were shipped in June 29th

Yes

Yes

Yes, mostly. Company did not send certificates with the dolls which Carol informed me when she sent the shipping information email and promised they will come later.

Certificates are already on their way to Carol and hopefully they will arrive soon.

Surely. Angelesque is a reliable company, I don't see any reason why not to.

3. Had a 3 month payment plan with Angelesque for impldoll aurora in pink skin with medium chest.
      Communication wasn't that good, no conformation emails when payments were made.
      Received the doll in reasonable time after payment finalised.
      But was really disappointed when I opened the box, the doll was in real skin with large chest.
      Emailed Carol she emailed back next day, ask me what I wanted to do ie return & reorder, but I also found some of her remarks to be a little sarcastic, I also can't believe that the doll wasn't checked before being sent to me, I decided to keep the doll as I was having a lot of pain with my fibromyalgia so was tired & stressed & didn't want to add to it. The doll is lovely but its not the one I ordered, so am disappointed.

4. * What did you order? Doll Leave Ida, Wigcap, and wig (all in stock)
      * When did you order? 22.1.2017 in UK
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? its a dealer
      * How was the communication? good
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy, with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? arrived at 26.1.2017 in germany.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very satisfied :D
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      * Would you order from this company again? yes sure :D
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes :D

5. * What did you order?
      Lots of stuff Luts Yul, Souldoll Aehael, Souldoll Calia, Hujoos. Resinsoul Mei and Spring

* When did you order?

several dates. I don't bought all in one order ^^

Through Angelesque

Very friendly communication. I would recommend to ask her via Facebook, if you got questions. Her response on mails is a bit delayed

Very easy with Paypal

Depending on the company. I got a PN, when the dolls are there with pictures. she useally send them the next day after contacting me. Packages are always packed well

Yes

Yes

Yes

No problem so far

Surely. Carol is really nice to deal with

6. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Kid Boots - in stock

* When did you order?
      17/01/2017

Direct from Angelesque

Immediate

Easy

Order arrived 19/01/2017 - exceptionally quick

Yes

Yes

Yes

N/A

Have bought from Angelesque 3 times. All great experiences. Carol is lovely.

Yup

7. * What did you order?
      Impldoll hands and a set of silicone kips

* When did you order?
      15 November 2016

Okay at first when she needed to clarify I didn't want the White hands she had in stock. When I had a query it took her a week and a resend of my email to get a response. When I had a problem and requested a refund, communication stopped.

PayPal makes it easy.

About a month and a half.

Impldoll is a great company and the hands were beautiful. The kips work well in neck joints but didn't solve my big doll's shoulder issues.

No. Despite emailing Carol to check that she had ordered the V1 hands the same as she had pictured, I received the new Star hands which are considerably bigger and weren't suitable for any of my dolls. The listing also describes the hands as not coming with the ball joints which is misleading as Impldoll hands are one piece.

The product in this case is the service provided by Angelesque. So, no. I waited a week for a reply then had to resend the email to get a response confirming I would receive the correct hands. Which I didn't.

She didn't. Carol offered to re-order the hands but as she'd already claimed she'd done everything she could to get the right hands the first time around, I didn't want to wait another month and a half to get the wrong hands again. I asked if I could send the hands back for a refund on 12th January. I resent this email on 25th of January. On the first of February I put the hands on eBay. On the 15th they sold for £13, £4 of which I had to spend on postage. I never received a reply from Carol. I should have sent them back and opened a PayPal dispute but I thought just cutting my losses and selling them would be easier. I'd had enough by this point.

At the start of this saga I thought I'd limit myself to in stock products only because it's quick and convenient to order within the UK. But honestly I don't want to give her any more of my money. It's so much easier to go direct to the bjd company, responses are much faster and you don't have to go on Facebook to publicly ask them to please reply to your email. Maybe I've just been unlucky as most of the reviews here seem favourable but I've ordered through Angelesque quite a few times and found my emails usually got ignored unless I was sending money. I even bought an in stock wig I didn't really need just so I could tack my question that had gone unanswered onto the order notes. I don't really understand why, when she can't deal with the volume of emails she currently receives, she would start another dealership with a new company.

Not really applicable.

8. * What did you order?
      Luts Super Senior Delf Avalanche with company face-up
      * When did you order?
      I sent the payment 12th July, 2016. Preorder went to Luts at the end of that month.
      Doll arrived to Angelesque 23rd March, 2017 and I received him 30th March.
      Yes
      He looks even better than in the sales pictures.
      Absolutely
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      The wait was long, but it was totally worth it.
      * Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes

9. * What did you order?
      Hujoo Minipin (grey skin, no face up), 12mm resinsoul eyes.
      * When did you order?
      25th February 2017
      Very good - they emailed me saying the eyes were out of stock in the size I wanted but tried some other sizes to see what would fit for me before sending.
      Very easy (through PayPal)
      Was shipped following Tuesday (after 2 days - granted I ordered late Saturday, that is very fast). Arrived Wednesday.
      Yes. Absolutely amazing!
      Yes.
      Thrilled with her.
      I have since ordered. Second time had a long wait as the item (new elastic) was out of stock - I received a email saying it would be with me in just over a month, however is did take 2 months in the end, I was kept in the loop though so it was overall a decent experience. I would gladly order again.

#109 TheSecretRoman, May 26, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    10. I ordered a face-up from Angelesque. I sent the head as required, with photos of the look I wanted the doll to have, the site also said if i wanted to I could choose and purchase lashes from them which would then be applied for me.
      I sent it expecting it to be returned in a couple of weeks, as this was how long I was told it would take. After 3 weeks I emailed asking when it would be ready. Only to be informed it had not been sent yet as she, Carol, had been on holiday and she would send it in a few days time.
      After waiting another two weeks I emailed asking if there was any news yet. I was told it wasn`t ready yet, but she would let me know when it was.
      After another long wait I asked why the long delay and was told it was due to it being an unfortunate time of year when everyone was taking holidays, now the face-up artist was on holiday. If i had been told that at the time, I would have waited before sending it. Three weeks later the artist sent me a photo of what she had done, it looked nothing like the picture I had sent. So she did it again for me. It still wasn`t what I had asked for, but it was ok and as I was tired of waiting for two months I accepted it. When it arrived there were no eyelashes on and I never received any.

11. * What did you order?
      Hujoo Freya
      * When did you order?
      Early August
      Absolutely atrocious, my boyfriend ordered this doll for my birthday as it was listed as in stock, lo and behold - it wasn't in stock. Carol emailed my boyfriend a few days later to inform him that it wasn't in stock and that she was putting in an order with Hujoo for the end of the month and he was more than welcome to get a refund. He didn't take it as it was a very special present for my 21st birthday. We hear nothing for weeks apart from the fact that Carol was due to go on holiday, fair enough, understandable. Upon her return, we get nothing. No response to any emails sent over the next few weeks until he messages her on Facebook. Even then, we get no updates, nothing, until today the doll magically appears in the post. No offer of compensation for her error, poor customer service, poor communication. This whole process has taken almost three months.
      Very easy (PayPal)
      I have no idea. She didn't tell us when it was dispatched.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      This whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth and I was genuinely worried that I wouldn't be satisfied due to this horrible experience. Fortunately, I love my Freya very much and can't fault Hujoo for this wonderful doll.
      I am not satisfied with the service in the slightest and they did absolutely nothing to remedy this.
      I will avoid it in future and advise anybody else to not use this dealer.

12. Hello there!

I have spoken to a MOD and have been given permission to reply to you due to what i would deem as an unfair feedback.

I am a representative for Carol at Angelesque and keep track of things on DoA in her stead. I pass on everything from here to her, including feedback.

As far as i have gathered from herself, the Hujoo doll you mention wasn't in stock but it was ordered and she kept in contact with your boyfriend all the way through the process. He asked her to change it's colour and all was okay. She also did make him aware it was being shipped. (See evidence below) - Perhaps he just didn't tell you?

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Your partner also messaged Carol directly telling her everything was "perfect" and thanked her for everything.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Finally, after i first made Carol aware of this, she messaged your boyfriend to see if there was any problems and if she could help and he stated again that her customer support was very good and there was no issues?
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Presenting this, i would like to ask again what problem you have? As here at Angelesque we try our very best to keep every customer happy. We do have issues occasionally (such as stock), but Carol was not aware that you as a customer were unhappy from the contact she had with your boyfriend, otherwise she would have made every effort to rectify that.

Thank you,
      i await your response.

#112 KuroIbara, Sep 28, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    13. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Kar98k

* When did you order?
      30th May 2017

Good at first, got an order confirmation stating that my doll will still be ordered by the end of May from Ringdoll and production time takes 4 months. I messaged her again in September on Facebook asking if she got a notice about shipping from RD since I've seen some user pics already and I ordered right at the beginning of the preorder - still no news. After messaging Angelesque again in October and being told that she doesn't have any news, I've written to Ringdoll directly to know if they've got a shipping estimate. They told me that the doll was still in production because Angelesque sent them my order in August!

Very easy, through PayPal

My order never shipped

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      Poorly, wasn't told that my order was sent 3 months later than promised. Every time I asked about an order update I got the excuse that Ringdoll hasn't told them anything. Also I was accused of lying to Ringdoll because Angelesque didn't receive any mails from me, that would be because I messaged her through Facebook, but nevermind.
      She's been sitting on my money for around 3 months and lied to me that my order was placed in May. I couldn't trust to do any business with her like this and got my money back through PayPal. The case got resolved in October.

No

14. * What did you order?
      A male dress shirt (on the photo, it said Island Doll, but later I was told it was actually from 9Style) and a pair of green Resinsoul eyes
      * When did you order?
      06/10/2017
      Well, I got the usual automatic order confirmation after I paid the money. Then on 04/12/2017 I was informed that as the shop did not work with Nine9 any longer, it was impossible to send me the shirt. I sent several mails wondering why it said Island Doll. I asked them what the matter was, or whether they could send me another plain white male dress shirt in SD13 size. On both mails, I got no answer. Then on 10/12/2017, I requested them to return the money I had paid, which was done. They also explained that the shop owner had to take on an additional job, so it was difficult to keep up with shop affairs. All nice and good, but as you have to pay in advance, I do not consider this to be appropriate behaviour towards their customers. Particularly as I had orders with them in the past which went absolutely smoothly.
      Absolutely easy and superfast.
      My order got cancelled
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      None, as I received nothing
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      At least I got my money back, although I still have no shirt.
      Well...I don't think so. It will be uninteresting anyways as soon as Britain has left the EU entirely. Then I could order as well via Alice's Collection or directly from companies. But this was a really sad finale to a successful business relationship.

15. What did you order?
      Dollshe 18 Mystic body - Classic 70cm

When did you order?
      21/07/17

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Angelesque are a UK dealer

How was the communication?
      Best way I found to contact them was though their DOA rep Kurolbara, answered all questions(I was enquiring about layaway) quickly and in a friendly manner. No other communication from the final payment until the shipping notice came through my in-box

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy, after layaway amounts were agreed I sent money by paypal every month.

How long did it take to ship?
      I got the shipping notice around the beginning of January, it was very unexpected, I thought it would take longer.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Gorgeous product.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Absolutely!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, it is much less stressful than worrying about custom charges, I know exactly what I am spending.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

16. * What did you order?
      DollShe Fashion Aramis head.
      * When did you order?
      June 2017
      Perfect, Carol always replies quickly and very politely.
      Easy by Paypal.
      About 9 months, just because DollShe is really late in their schedule lately.
      * Were you satisfied with the service?
      Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the dealer solve your problem?
      The only problem I got was Dollshe taking to long to answer emails but Carol was always really supportive and eased my mind.
      * Would you order from this dealer again?
      Yes, I will do so in a couple of days!

17. What did you order?

DZ Snow head (including face-up), DZ 70cm body (blushed), pair of DZ 16mm eyes among other things such as eye putty, restringing tools and wig cap

When did you order?

July 2017

How was the communication?

Very good

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy, layaway was simple to set up and all payments were through Paypal

How long did it take to ship?

6 months due to DZ backlog - arrived around the end of January 2018

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Even better in person; stock photos didn't do the doll justice from what it looks like when you receive it

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes, even better

Were you satisfied with the product?

Still very much in love with him

Would you order from this company again?

Already done so, have a Telesthesia doll in production through Angelesque

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Depends on what it is they're offering, but I'd be more inclined not to purely because I'd like to have a new doll/new accessories as opposed to items which were previously owned

18. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Andre parts (head and tail)

* When did you order?
      Ordered may 8, arrived in Australia may 15.

Yes

Yes, it was in perfect condition

Very

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Yeah, I would buy from them again. I didn't receive a shipping number to track my order, but it was prompt and arrived safely and well wrapped, so I can't complain. I will say when contacted they responded promptly, kindly and helpfully.

#118 krill, May 16, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    19. * What did you order?
      Blank NS Resinsoul Ju head
      * When did you order?
      27th March 2018
      Very good. I was informed when the order had been sent to Resinsoul and when it was done and ready to ship. I had messed up with my shipping addresses at some point and noticed this when Carol sent me a message informing the head would ship that day. I rushed to reply and inform her of my mistake and she changed the shipping address before sending the head. So yay for fast reactions!
      Super easy, I used PayPal.
      From the UK to Finland, 3-4 of days if I remember correctly. The whole shabang took less than two months.
      Yes. I like how I don't have to worry about the customs stuff when buying through a dealer in EU.
      Well, I ordered a Resinsoul product and I bet we all know the quality of RS company photos. :D Angelesque uses those. I'd highly recommend searching for owner pics before purchasing from Resinsoul. Angelesque has a helpful resin colour comparison pic, though!
      Yes. :) I'm happy with the communication etc. and would buy again from Angelesque. Wait, this was my second time actually. :D Last time I ordered an in-stock Doll Chateau head and had a similarly pleasant experience.

20. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley Limited Purple and Basic Rach with faceup, qualifying me for an event gift Loxy doll.
      * When did you order?
      The last week of February, but the order went out from Angelesque on the 9th of March.
      It was good, at first I had a hard time getting a couple questions answered but I was able to get a hold of Kurolbara, the DOA rep, and everything was very smooth after that! Things were very prompt at the end when the order had come in.
      Very easy (through PayPal)
      They shipped the 25th of July and arrived on the 6th of August, though a couple days were due to weekend nonsense of missing the mail. This wait was just fine by me.
      Yes. Absolutely amazing!
      Yes, which is fantastic as I hadn't seen any other Dream Valley dolls.
      Love them, everything about them has been perfect.
      Absolutely, everything works out very well for me and I would happily go back for any dolls from companies that would best be bought through a dealer!