1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelesque feedback (ALL)

Apr 12, 2008

1. * What did you order?
      Placed a few orders over the last 2-3 weeks (birthday money coming in so placed the orders when I had the money) 3 orders for dolls that had to be submitted to the makers and 4 orders for in stock items. "pre-order" items include: Doll Leaves Teresa & NuoNuo Both are blank and no extras. Dollzone eyes (same eyes 2 different sizes). 2 for my doll wigs in coco brown. Impldoll Aries & Lucien both with face ups & have no body blushing Aries has scars where as Lucien has the outfit.

My instock item orders included: Angelesque grey eyes. Resinsoul green eyes. a wig can't remember brand but if I remember right they did not have the wig I ordered but was really good at giving me a alt choice of wig or refund (glade I took the wig it looks great!) Doll Chateau Ada event doll (blank). Doll Leaves Snowy event doll. Aimerai BunBun-Jeans (face up and blushing included). For My Doll (FMD) pink cream wig. FMD 3-4 inch wig in white. 9-10" silicon wig cap. and 3 16mm different coloured Resinsould eyes (003,002,004).

* When did you order?
      All current orders place between 27th of Jan 2019 & 13 Feb 2019

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Bought straight from Angelesque (Dealer)

* How was the communication?
      Really good Carol is very nice an upfront on any issues so far love that in a seller!

* How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy thanks to paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Going off my instock items the only order that took a few days more to ship was for the Angelesque eys, ResinSoul green eyes and the wig but I understand why it took a bit other then that everything has come with in 24hrs.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes even better then I thought.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      for the items not replaced do to unforseen reason eyes everything looked bang on to the pictures shown.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes very satisfied with everything I have gotten so far.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes I already have plans on placing at least one more order before the month is out.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depending on the condition of the items yes.

2. * What did you order?
      It was a birthday gift of two in stock dolls for my sister: Doll Chateau Sleepy and Aimerai Bunbun (both blank)

* When did you order?
      2/14/19

From Angelesque.

This was my main issue with them. They took days to respond to my emails, and they didn’t update me with the process. I became so nervous that they might have mistaken the in-stock order for a preorder that I emailed them to say “Hey, I just wanted to make sure this was in stock?” And they assured me it was, that they would ship today, and that they’d send me the tracking when they got it. Days go by. “Do you have the tracking?” “....Yeah, here it is! Royal Mail tracking!” By then it had already gotten from UK to Chicago. They had sent it out before I even emailed them to confirm it was in stock. This lack of communication about very expensive, hard-to-replace dolls makes me so nervous that I would hesitate to buy anything else from them unless they were the only dealer who had what I was looking for, as was the case for the Doll Chateau.

Not that easy. Had major issues getting the site to work that day, but it might have just been a bad server day for them.

Took four days to ship, then arrived in about a week

Yes.

Yes.

Yes. She actually loves Sleepy much more than her bigger dolls.

N/A.

Only if they had something I wanted in stock. Like I said, they made me really nervous.

N/A.

3. * What did you order?
      A Dollzone Cornelia head.

* When did you order?
      On the 27th of August 2018, and the head arrived on the 7th of February 2019.

It was, but I didn't expect anything less from a company like Dollzone.

It did, though I didn't expect the dolls mouth to be so open but thats my fault for not noticing so it's fine.

Definitely.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      In terms of Dollzone, yes since it's one of my favourite companies. And in terms of using Angelesque again, definitely! The owner of the site is very nice and replies fast to questions and concerns. The doll was also well packaged and shipped fast after her arrival to the UK. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and i'd recommend Angelesque to anyone.

4. * What did you order?
      I ordered a dollzone tarot series 1: the star and sd string

* When did you order?
      17/03/2019

my dollzone star: yes but the string was wayyyyyy too short. the string could not even string one of the intended doll's arms.

dollzone star: yes but more beautiful:love the string meh kind of?

I was more than satisfied with the dollzone doll but the sting: no.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      the string was definitely wrong; the string would basically only string a yosd doll. I emailed them about the problem and they have not replied yet.

I will since they are the company closest to my country but the website is often not working (probably just my computer but anyways) and they often nice things in stock. as far as dollzone goes YESSS I love my new girl :D:D

5. * What did you order?
      Impldoll Star (65cm) Muscle Girl Body, Aurora Head, Eyes

* When did you order?
      Sep 2018

Yes! Impldoll products are on the cheaper side but they produce great quality resin and doll sculpts. The eyes I should've bought elsewhere though, but I was inexperienced with purchasing and decided to go with an Impldoll set in the beginning. In the end I didn't think the colour I ordered was going to fit the doll's character.

Not quite, there was an assembly issue on Impldoll's side (not the fault of Angelesque). Also, the ordered body blushing was missing. This I believe was missed when the order was sent but Carol was very quick in offering suggestions on how to solve the issue. In the end, my fiance and I settled for a refund for the body blushing, which was processed promptly without any issue. Thanks, Carol!:)

Despite the issues, I thought the sculpt was still lovely and the fact that both Impldoll and Angelesque were very quick to respond on how to work things out, I am still satisfied. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, but how they resolve the issue is what I think is most important. :)

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      The eyes were in a different colour from what was ordered (minor issue). I thought it wasn't a big enough problem to ask for a refund so I kept the eyes in case they would suit a different character I had in mind. However, the shipping was fast and came with tracking numbers and the product was in good condition. Carol provided shipping updates and also an estimate on when the doll would be ready to ship by.

Definitely! The communication was great and Carol was great to work with!

6. * What did you order? - Luts Delf Tiny Peter
      * When did you order? - Feb 2019
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? - From Angelesque.
      * How was the communication? -
      Good had confirmation of order and Carol answered my newbie questions via face book
      * How easy was it to pay? - yes very by pay pal
      * How long did it take to ship? - arrived June 2019 so around 4 months which was the time scale I was given
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - very good I have had Lutz before and they never disappoint
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - yes face up looks better in flesh
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - yes very much so
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? -
      Already have done

7. * What did you order? Dollzone Raymond.

* When did you order? 23.10.2018.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? From Angelesque.

Quick answer, very nice and pleasant communication.

Very easy - PayPal

Arrived May 2019, long waiting, but it's only Dollzone fault.

Yes.

Yes.

I am very satisfied, I have fulfilled my dream. Thanks Angelesque.

* Would you order from this company again? Of couse, in the near future.

8. * What did you order?
      Angell 74CM muscle male body resin match

* When did you order?
      03/09/2018

Direct from Angelesque

poor,

Easy

The Body came Dezember2018.Angellstudio needed the headcap of the original head for the Resinmatch. I got an address from Angelesque to send this to Angell. As it turned out more than half a year later, it was a wrong address (it came luckily back to me!).I got quick help from Pygmalion, the manufacturer of the head. Pygmalion agreed to send a second headcap directly to Angell.I paid second Headcap and postage to Angell. Obviously there was some confusion about it at Angellstudio and the second Headcap could be assigned to my order back and forth only after a long time.Pygmalion was very helpful. Then Angellstudio was really fast with the production. Last but not least the body came with a broken finger from Angelesque to me. I was very disappointed.

Yes, the resinmatch, service from Angell was perfect. Except the broken finger

No, a Finger was broken.

Angell offered a full set of hands, but I was supposed to send the second (at this time my only) headcap back to Angell, which I refused to do. i glued the Finger by myself, no answer from Angelesque on my question which adhesive would be suitable. Later my original Headcap came back from Chinapost.

No, not from Angelesque. Better direct from the DollManufacturer.

#128 bebidolls, Sep 1, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    9. *What did you order?
      Ringdoll Rinku

* When did you order?
      21st of July 2018

Direct from Angelesque

Carol replied to my messages but almost never got back to me first. As of now... I'm unsure if she really did send all the messages to Ringdoll regarding the status of my order. So I'd rate the communication 5/10.

Easy, I paid the full amount (852$) for the doll at once. No layaway needed so there should have been no delay in sending out my order to the company.

That's the problem: I never received the doll and only a partial refund (still missing 20€ from my initial payment because of the conversion rate).
      I ordered a Ringdoll Rinku through this dealer in July 2018 and the expected waiting time at this moment was 4-5 months. In January 2019 there was still no update from Angelesque so I started messaging her on facebook. Carol told me that she got in contact with Ringdoll and had been told that the doll is still in production.
      I continued asking her like once a month for an update and she always replied that Ringdoll told her that Rinku is still in production. In July 2019 - 12 months after my payment - I got worried and Carol told me to keep on waiting because Ringdoll said that the doll is still in production.

Then on the 1st of August 2019 Carol told me that she noticed a difference between the orders she sent Ringdoll and the orders she had received so far. I was getting worried but Carol told me not to worry, she will sort this out.
      To quote her: "I did send the order away straight after you made it to me, and they have been paid and as far as i have ever knows they are producing him. They haven't said he isn't being made, or put to production so at the moment i am stuck waiting for them to advise what they will do about this. I have no problem refunding you, i would never hold anyones money, but they actually have the money for the order and have done for the whole year, so until i get their response i am a bit in limbo like yourself. I have asked for updates throughout the year, and have replied to you when you have asked me,"

This went back and forth, her trying to get in contact with Ringdoll and them seemingly not getting back to her once she asked about my order.
      I told Carol that I'd prefer a refund at this point, 13 months waiting time only to get the answer that my doll may not even have been in production at all. This was very disheartening for me to hear after all this time...
      On the 15th of August 2019 Carol finally refunded me 95% of my original payment, I lost 20€ because of the conversion rate. She didn't want to refund me the missing amount.

Of course I contacted Ringdoll in the meantime but got no reply... but after I posted about this on instagram they suddenly replied after 12 hours...
      And I was surprised to hear that Ringdoll had a very different point of view about all this. Ringdoll told me that Carol only asked twice!!! about the status of my order. Ringdoll also told me that they already shipped my order and even sent me a screenshot of the tracking status and proof of arrival.
      Let me quote Ringdoll:

16th of August 2019:
      "I have worked for Ringdoll since May 5th, and I received a inquiry of this July order on June, and I told the dealer about the parcel information and the tracking number as well, and she didn't told me she didn't received that doll. Then time pass I was told she still lack of a Rinku of July again, so I asked the express company to check for me and found that delivered successfully. It's really hard for both of us, as this order is over a year, and has been sent over 7 months."

19th of August 2019:
      " Thank you for telling me about this.
      I have just contacted with the previous staff who handled this order before. And she told me she had sent the doll to Carol.
      I am confused as well, as the order is sent and it can be checked from the order system, even Carol asked before they would also reply it has been sent, but it lasts for so long.Please notice that the normal production time is 120-180 days. If the order is over 120 days, you could come to ask us about the status.
      We feel deeply sorry for having you suffer this problem. I know even we refund you the full money, we couldn't make up the 13-months waiting. About your order I couldn't apply extra compensation for you as this order is sent and delivered. And also Rinku fullset is closed the sales, I couldn't find a extra doll for you now.Sorry again."

And that was the end of my transaction, Carol refunded me and Ringdoll only told me that they don't know what happened. Afterwards Ringdoll wrote to me on instagram and asked me to delete my post about this transaction since it makes their company look bad. I deleted the post (but of course I saved the screenshots of everything) because I wanted to move on. This is also the reason why I'm only posting about this now, it was a dreadful thing that lasted 13 months of my life.

I never received anything although I had to wait 13 months for a partial refund - and only after I posted the whole problem on social media and told Carol that I'm considering getting legal assistance to get my money back.

No, I will never buy from this dealer again and highly recommend anyone else to refrain from buying from them! I never received the doll, only got a partial refund 13 months later and even lost some money in the process.
      I'm very disappointed.

Initially Carol declined me a refund because (Ringdoll) "they actually have the money for the order and have done for the whole year, so until i get their response i am a bit in limbo like yourself." Only after posting about this transaction on social media and telling her that I'm considering getting a legal assistance because of the 852$ I would have lost through my order, she refunded me 95% of my original payment.

No! And I advise anyone who asks to refrain from doing business with them.

Why? Because it's not ok to let me wait 13 months for a doll that I never even received. And to this day I don't know who lied to me, Ringdoll or Carol. Did she really contact Ringdoll every month like she told me? Ringdoll wrote me an e-mail telling me that Carol only asked twice about an update.
      And what about the shipped Rinkus that Ringdoll told me about, why and how did my order get lost? I will never know the answer.
      She was my dealer and it was her responsibility to solve this transaction. I had to ask her every time for an update and in the end I got nothing. She had to notice sooner that there was a doll missing from her order of July 2018.
      Should anyone here have any more questions about this transaction, please feel free to contact me anytime! I would have been happy to have someone to talk about all this.
      I almost gave up this hobby because of all this. Should there be the need of me prooving my review, I have everything copied on my computer, even my deleted instagram post. I tried to keep this post as short as possible and had to leave out a lot of details. Please ask me if you need anything.

!!! NEGATIVE FEEDBACK !!!

10. * What did you order?
      I Ordered a MYOU 1/8 Fenglinger
      * When did you order?
      August 5th 2019
      Ordered through Angelesque
      Good, I recieved a message to let me know my order had been sent to MYOU and another message when my order was being shipped out to me.
      Very easy, Paid via paypal
      My order was made and sent out in about 2 months. 5th august I placed the order, 14th October I Recieved a message from angelesque saying she was sending my order to me and I recieved it the next day
      Yes
      I Ordered the doll blank so cannot comment on the full set which was in the sales pictures
      Yes very
      Yes I would

11. I ordered multiple times from Angelesque and I hope it's okay if I post a review of my overall experience with Carol, rather than just pick one order. Beware, this is going to be LONG.

* What did you order?
      Order #1: SD boots and a pair of eyes (in stock)
      Order #2: Souldoll Vito Lester + Sean summer event gift head (not in stock)
      Order #3: FMD wig, Resinsoul eyes, eyelashes (in stock)
      Order #4: Nine9 SD13 jeans (ice) and SD13 wrestler shirt in black (in stock)
      Order #5: Nine9 SD17 shirt and shirt (in stock)
      Order #6: FMD wig (not in stock)
      Order #7: Doll Leaves 61 cm body + DZ Raymond head, both in white skin (layaway)
      Order #8: a second Dollzone Raymond head and a Dollzone Morley head, both in white skin (not in stock)

* When did you order?
      Order #1 (boots and eyes): May 2016
      Order #2 (Vito Lester + summer event Sean head): July 2016. The Sean head order was "supposedly" placed in August 2016. More details about the gift head below.
      Order #3 (wig, eyes and eyelashes): October 2016
      Order #4 (clothes): November 2016
      Order #5 & #6 (clothes and wig): January 2017
      Order #7 (DL body + DZ head): May 2017
      Order #8 (DZ heads): April 6, 2019

Directly from Angelesque's website. The only "exception" was the Sean gift head, about which I contacted Carol on Facebook, as explained here: https://denofangels.com/threads/event-head-issues-what-to-do.743585/

Mixed. There would be times where she'd promptly answer to any of my questions (usually before I purchased an item), then weeks or even MONTHS of complete silence and/or vague messages telling me that she would answer my question "soon", but never actually doing so unless prompted multiple times. Communication was especially difficult when it came to order #2 (the gift head was never actually ordered, despite receiving confirmation not once, but TWICE that everything was "all set" and that I was going to receive it "soon") and order #7 (layaway had been paid in full, but it took over a month for Carol to update it so that it'd say "payment complete"). Order #8 had a bit of a weird communication issue too: got a mail saying that the heads I ordered were "in production" just a few hours after I ordered them and that the waiting time for DZ was about 5-6 months, then radio silence for almost 7 months. Asked for an update on FB six days ago (October 18th, 2019), message appeared as "read", but I received no answer until I asked the same question again.

Edit - Order #8 updates:

• Jan 6th, 2020: asked Carol again about the status of my order on January 2nd, since in December she apparently received a bunch of packages from both DZ and DC containg stuff ordered from March to September 2019. I didn't receive any mail confirming that my order was among the packages she received (though, given that it was placed in the beginning of April, it should have been there). She said that she would "let me know tomorrow". Four days passed without an answer. My order still appeared to be "in production" on her website and I got no mail/tracking number. Once again, I was forced to contact her a second time to get an answer about the order I paid for.
      • Jan 8th, 2020 - Finally got an answer from Carol about my order. Or, well... half an answer. She gave me a picture of a package labeled as "Morley head WS" and added "but not Raymond yet". I asked whether she meant that she had yet to find Raymond among the orders she received or that she hadn't received Raymond at all. Got no answer until...
      • Jan 14th, 2020 - Carol sent me a picture of packages labeled with both Morley's and Raymond's names and added that she was shipping them that same day and that a tracking code would follow soon that day. Needless to say, the code was not sent that day.
      • Jan 17th, 2020 - After three days of silence, I asked Carol (twice) to please give me the tracking code for the package, since she had yet to give me one. After a few hours of waiting, she told me that she'd send me the code in "an hour". Three more hours passed, still no tracking code. Asked her again, finally got a picture of this sort of receipt -or whatever it was- containing what I could only guess was supposed to be my tracking code. No indication of the site I could use to track the package. I used parcelmonitor, but the info I got from there was weird (the package appeared to have been sent from England on May 2019, then it said that it had been to China, Belgium and I don't know where else and then in Englad again?). Also, the shipping address was wrong. I asked Carol to change it on Janurary 2nd, gave the new address to her, she answered with "fab!"... and then proceeded to completely ignore my request. Honestly... I'm speechless. I did manage to get my order eventually, but the fact that she completely ignored my request to change the shipping address totally left a bad taste in my mouth: the person who used to pick up packages for me is currently suffering from really poor physical health and has a hard time walking and answering the door and it was only out of pure luck that someone else was at home with her to pick the package when it was delivered. Okay, I didn't tell Carol about any of this (because I honestly thought it wasn't her business), but still, if she had bothered to respect my request as she said she'd do, a lot of stress for me and my family could have been avoided.

Very easy, with Paypal.

From two days to about a week. The only exception was my first order, which took about two months to be shipped. Despite the order was supposed to be in stock, for about a month I saw no trace of it. No shipping notice, no tracking number, nothing at all. Asked Carol for a refund, she eventually agreed to send me the stuff "again". After that, it took about a week for the items to ship.

Yep.

Yup, the items (when I received them) were perfect.

Very satisfied, yes. The first wig I ordered turned out to be too small for what I needed, but that wasn't Carol's fault.

Order #1 (items not sent): the items were eventually sent and I received them.
      Order #2 (summer gift head not received): after about eight months of waiting for my gift head to arrive (about which Carol would either never reply and/or reply with a vague "soon your head will be here"), I contacted Souldoll and eventually found out that the gift head was actually never added to my order. Told Carol about it, she said that she'd order it. That was in April of 2017. Six more months passed, during which I received no updates at all. I contacted Carol again, found out that she *still* didn't have the head for me. Eventually, she agreed to send me a DZ Snow head in old yellow skin she already had in stock. That was one year and two months after my original order.
      Order #3 (package shipped to "billing" address rather than specified "shipping" address): luckily I was at home to pick up the package, otherwise I would have not received it. Anyway, told Carol to please take note that my shipping address was different from my billing address and to be more careful the next time. She was.
      Order #7: Took over a month for Carol to update my order (during which she kept answering my questions with vague messages like "I'll check" and "I'll answer when I have a better connection"), but eventually she did update it.
      Order #8: After asking the same question twice because the first time I got no answer, I was finally told that the order is still in production. Guess I'll have to wait some more.

Definitely not. Vague answers, constant mistakes and communication issues made my transactions with Angelesque very stressful more often than not and at this point I'd much prefer ordering directly from a company. Besides, with Brexit coming into effect soon, it's very likely that buying from Angelesque isn't going to give me much of an advantage in terms of custom fees anymore, either.

Probably...? Some of their clothes look nice, but most of their sizes don't seem to fit my dolls.

#131 Astraea Nevermore, Oct 24, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    12. * What did you order?
      Resinsoul Bao
      * When did you order?
      From Angelesque.
      Very good, Carol answered my questions quickly, even when I wanted to change my order there was no problem
      Very easy, via Paypal.
      The package was posted the same day I paid, the package was already with me after 5/6 days!
      Definitely yes.
      Yes.
      Yes, the doll is amazing!
      Not applicable.
      Yes!
      It's quite possible.

13. * What did you order?

Angell Studio RongRong and wigs/outfits for her also from Angell Studio

* When did you order?

January 2019

Terrible, since letting them know about the issue they confirmed they were aware and then never did anything. After posting about the issue on DoA only then did I get an apology for the delay, really quickly. Didn't get any further with a refund or replacement body though.

Very.

Approximately 5 and a bit Months

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

A wig and outfit were missing. They said Angell Studio were out of stock and so they weren't ever sent. They totalled £68.25. The body was a different one which is cheaper by £27.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

I don't know. They won't reply to my emails (about once a month since this started) Last contact was over 3 months ago, which was only after raising the issue here.

After close to 6 months without a refund for items that they never had and (since they are discontinued) have no way of ever getting hold of, no. I give up. I guess I'm out £95.25 and have a non-usable doll.

14. * What did you order?
      For My Doll wig, head cap, face protector.
      * When did you order?
      November 3rd 2019
      Poor. She replies promptly to questions placed BEFORE placing the order. After the order was placed, she ignored my messages. Just as I was planning to turn to PayPal, she replied with ambiguous answer and wouldn't reply when I requested for clarification. So I'm still unsure what the status of my order is.
      Easy, via PayPal.
      I have no idea! I don't know when (if) she placed my order, where it is, nothing!
      Yes.
      Yes.
      I ordered from her once before and it was okay, if a bit of long wait. I only ordered again because I thought For My Doll didn't deliver to my country and this was the only way. Turns out they do! I f I ordered from them, I'd have my wig for a month already.
      I am not satisfied and am still considering turning to PayPal if I don't get a response soon.
      No! I'm actually glad they are closing because that kind of service is unacceptable!

15. *What did you order?

I ordered a grey SoulDoll Devonia with heel feet and company face-up

*When did you order?

November 2018

*How was communication?

Chased her up in May 2019 about the doll as people had started to receive theirs, told that the company had finished just not shipped them yet. In June, 7months after ordering, I asked her again and got a very vague response about being unable to track individual items within a batch order and that the dolls from that company were arriving as and when they were finished rather than in any set order. Gave her another month as people were still receiving dolls from that event. By the end of July dolls from the following event were beginning to show up. Spent two weeks getting told she was waiting on a response from the manufacturer. Following advice from a Facebook group I contacted the manufacturer who informed me that Angelesque had never placed my order (the manufacturer very kindly offered to check the mold in case they could still do one for me but unfortunately it was no longer usable).

Early September she agreed to me having a replacement BJD (A white Doll Chateau Alberta with face-up) that was due to be in stock at the end of the month. Still no sign of it at the end of November 2019, when asked she admitted that the manufacturer apparently wasn’t sure if they actually had one (Angelesque has apparently taken over that order for this particular doll from someone else). Took until almost mid December for them to ‘check the warehouse’; they didn’t have the doll I’d been told I would be able to have as a replacement; they had a blank Amos in pink resin. I was offered this instead and declined as it didn’t fit the character.

*Were you satisfied with the product?

No, I never received the item I ordered nor the agreed upon replacement

*If you weren’t satisfied, how did the company resolve your problem?

After over a year of hassle I got a refund.

*Would you order from this company again?

I would not place an order with this company again (I did consider purchasing an in-stock item from them but found that the item was no longer available despite being listed on the UK site).

16. * What did you order?
      I ordered a pair of ringdoll werewolf hands in white skin

* When did you order?
      January 9th 2019

Friendly but long waiting times, and it always had to come from me. I waited for a very long time. Nearly a year before I got my hands. Never did I get updates from Angeleque and I had to wait on e-mails quite often. Communication always had to come from me, which is frustrating.

Worst thing. However. Was that it was sent without a tracking number. Sure, that's an option on her website, but here it isn't even possible to not have tracking on packages. ALL packages have tracking. In any case, the package took over two weeks to arrive after shipping, and I thought it was lost. This means that the SELLER has to arrange a solution, according to British law even! And she kept saying "I sent it so it's not my responsibility'. Seriously, this is not how it works. And she tried to blame me for choosing an option that SHE offered, and saying that it never went wrong. Ehm. Nope. She was still responsible until it arrived. Because of how I noticed how she handles problems that are actually HER responsibility, I would NEVER order from her again.

Very easy.

Nearly a year. Eventually it was shipped in September.

Yes, the Ringdoll hands themselves were lovely. Just a bitter aftertaste.

Never again.

17. * What did you order?
      A few smaller 'in stock' items

* When did you order?
      28/03/2020

Communication was friendly and my questions was answered within hours

I used Paypal to pay, there was no problems.

4 or 5 days

Yup, items were of good quality

Yes, I would.

18. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Great Mentor Hui Fullset, some accessories

* When did you order?
      2nd April 2019

Carol was friendly but I always had to ask her about my order first to receive an update. I wish she would ask the companies about updates and inform the customers herself if there are some delays, complications or other problems instead of only reacting when she gets asked. I know that she doesn't have the time to take care of our orders 24/7 but it's still her job and it's also a lot of money that we entrust her with so I think it's not too much asked to give us updates on her own if we've been waiting more than 6 months for an order.
      Also: She actually said that we should NOT ask her for updates so I was reluctant to do that... In February she told us that she would give us news about all of our orders (what I just critized that she should), I was eager for them but unfortunately they never came so I had no choice but to request updates from her.

Very easy with PayPal

13½ months... I know that Ringdoll takes a long time to finish orders so I didn't want to bother Carol with it last year, but after seeing that there are people who already received their Great Mentor Hui fullsets at the beginning of this year, I started to ask her about mine. It was in February where she said she hasn't heard any news from Ringdoll yet, alright. Then I asked Cherry from Ringdoll on 26th March and she said my order should be on the way to Carol a week later. On 9th April I asked Carol for an update, I got a reply 2 days later (which is still fine) saying that my Hui is on the way to the UK and that it would take a while for him to arrive because of COVID-19, then she went silent for about 4 weeks. I had to send her another update request on 12th May and 2 days later she said he arrived and would be on his way to me on the next day, which he really did and I was very relieved. I don't know when my Hui actually arrived at her place and when she actually planned to send him to me if I hadn't asked her about him. Maybe it's just me being dramatic but her respond kinda gave me this vibe. But of course it's not her fault that Ringdoll took so long in general but I still wished the last days weren't so nerve wracking as I went 4 weeks without anything new about him.

Yes, luckily everything arrived safely!

No... Even though I was lucky to receive my doll but I still think it's some kind of limbo to order through her, sorry.

19. * What did you order?

1. Doll Chateau Alan elf head in Green skin with matching K-12 body, and Antlers in yellow resin. All painted.
      2. Doll chateau msd jointed hands in green skin.
      3. Dream valley Adela (painted) Dream Valley Carey (blank) On Layaway.

* When did you order?
      1. 18/01/2019
      2. 02/07/2019
      3. 28/07/2019

My first 2 orders needed little communication beforehand, but when i inquired about the layaway process on 12/07 for Order 3 through email, I didn't receive an answer to it till 26/07. I ended up contacting Carol through her instagram page on 17/07, and got a reply that same day. After placing the order I emailed her again to let her know I had done so, as well as letting her know through instagram on 31/09. Neither were replied to and I was given no confirmation that the money I had sent over the course of the layaway was received except for PayPal's automated message.
      21/01/2020 I emailed for an update on the waiting times for Dream Valley, and got a reply 25/01 saying she would ask and let me know. Got no update. In that time I had asked her on her facebook about both the dream valley dolls and order 2, which I hadn't heard about either.

I also remember asking about the whereabouts of Order 1 near the end of October, as i had seen posts of other dolls ordered around the same time (and later) being delivered from her, and hearing nothing till a shipping notice to my email about a week later.

Very easy, through PayPal.

10 months from placing Order 1 to receiving it. Nearly 9 months and counting for Orders 2 & 3.

Even if they still allowed me to pay in GBP instead of paying more with USD, I probably won't ever use Angelesque again. I originally only used them because they were also in the UK, and dealt with customs for me. But in the time it's taken for both my outstanding orders to be resolved, I've used 2 other companies to purchase dolls on layaway and have fully paid them off. One also from Doll Chateau and ordered at the very end of last year has arrived to me already.
      With Order 2 it's very hard for me to keep believing it was even placed, as DC seems to have a good handle on their waiting times.

The event that Order 3 was part of has had others getting their dolls recently, so they may have had a very long waiting time, which I'm fine with as Angelesque has no control over the casting of the dolls. But the fact that it was only when i chased up about information on Dream Valley's waiting times that my order was confirmed (despite being a 3 month layaway) leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

I'm really not a fan of the fact that I had to use something other than Email to get a timely response from her either, as not only does it feel unprofessional, but makes it harder for me to keep a paper trail. I don't think I'm alone in thinking it'd be much better if she kept talking about orders and such to emails rather than DMs on social media.

20. * What did you order? - Dollzone Pink Bear Fullset
      * When did you order? - July 2019
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? - From Angelesque.
      * How was the communication? - She answered most of the time very quickly via facebook
      * How easy was it to pay? - Easy payment with PayPal and also easy layaway of 4 months
      * How long did it take to ship? - Sadly it has never been shipped.
      I waited 11 months for my doll, asking her for updates, in december she announced that all the orders up until the july/august orders will be shipped until january by dollzone, but she never bothered to update the customers that dollzone can't make it to their own deadline. I assumed my doll is already with her in january so I started to message her and she said the doll is still not ready. CoVid-19 started to spread in December so in China so I understood.
      In march I asked for updates and Angelesque claimed that Dollzone is "getting back to work" after I reached out to her. In April I got the same update. Meanwhile, I messaged Dollzone to ask about the Angelesque orders. In May I asked her again and about two hours after Dollzone finally answered me, she got back to me too, telling me that the dolls are ready but they can not be shipped yet because there are still very few planes to ship with. Due to the fact that Dollzone told me the same I think she didn't recieve a proper answer about the situation of the orders.

BUT THEN in the end of may, she wrote me an e-mail, saying that something went wrong with my order (and some other orders too), Dollzone sent the money for the orders back for some reason and cancelled the orders, meaning that my doll was actually never ordered. I really can't understand how you can't check for the orders for ELEVEN months. How can you not check the order immediately if everything is right? I could somehow excuse if she checked after one month but eleven months are insane. What if I ordered a limited doll? How can you run a business like that?

Luckily she knew this is a big f-up and she offered me a full refund or getting my doll ready in 4 months. I asked for a refund and she replied and refunded me very quickly, even on a sunday.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - N/A
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - N/A
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - N/A
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - She gave me a full refund very quickly
      * Would you order from this company again? - No I would rather not. I am sorry :/