1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelesque feedback (ALL)

Apr 12, 2008

1. I have been holding off posting this until the situation was resolved but looks like that is unlikely at this point.

* What did you order?
      Impledoll- baby Saya
      Island Doll- Little Ghosts 1, 3 & 4
      Resin Soul- horns and butterfly
      Aimerai- BB-Bot and cat paws

* When did you order?
      31st Aug 2019

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through Angelesque.

* How was the communication?
      Hit and miss, detailed below.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      6 months.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Can't answer due to not receiving most of the order and what I did receive is missing parts.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The Resin Soul parts did. The Impldoll is missing the fantasy parts shown in their promo photos.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Resin Soul parts- yes.
      Impledoll- no.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I placed the order on 13st Aug 2019 and received a confirmation email on the 4th Sep saying the orders had been sent away to the various companies.

I was informed on 25th Jan 2020 that my order was ready to send to me. However she had been unable to order the pet dolls and paws from Island Doll and Aimerai. While i'm not annoyed that she wasn't able to order them (as I know being smaller items they would need to be ordered with a larger doll), the problem is that she waited so long to tell me that all of the items had recently sold out. If she had told me when she decided to close the business in Nov/Dec time (and knew she wouldn't be placing orders with those companies) I would have been able to order somewhere else before they sold out.
      She said she would post out the Impldoll and refund me for what hadn't been ordered.

22nd Feb- I hadn't received either the doll or refund so sent an email inquiring about it. Angelesque sent a reply on the 23rd Feb saying it had slipped her mind and would get that sorted. She refunded me for the things she couldn't order and I was then sent the Impledoll Saya and the Resin Soul parts. She also included a Little Ghost she had in stock for free as an apology for not ordering the other items (though unfortunately not one of the ones I had been interested in buying).

Upon receiving the order on the 25th Feb, I found that the Impledoll Saya was missing the fantasy legs and hands parts. This was a problem as the reason I ordered the doll was for the fantasy legs so the doll was no good to me without them. I let her know the problem and discussed potentially send the doll back and getting a refund (I was thinking it would be quicker and easier to reorder the doll through a different dealer). Angelesque assured me that she would contact Impldoll and could get it sorted out.

Angelesque let me know on 1st May that she had gotten in touch with Impldoll and they would send the missing parts soon.
      “i have asked Impldoll about the parts and been told they will be made and shipped very soon, we are not looking at 3 months so please dont worry!”.
      There was some issues with communication with Impldoll due to the Covid-19 situation so a few weeks delay here wasn't unexpected.

On 27th June, I checked back in with Angelesque as I knew Impldoll were caught up with things (I had ordered an Avery doll through Alice's Collections in Jan and it had shipped end of May).
      I received a reply on the 15th July that Impldoll were definitely shipping out the missing parts this month, both for my doll and 3 other orders (apparently Impldoll forgot stuff on some other orders too).

I got back in touch on 19th Sep so see if there had been update.
      Angelesque replied on 25th Sep that Impldoll were working on the missing parts and had offered a free head instead of the missing parts. While it was a generous offer, it didn't help me as I was specifically after the fantasy body so declined and said I would prefer the missing parts. This was the last communication i've had from Angelesque.

26th Nov- I had decided if I didn't get the parts by the end of November I would go back to the original plan of returning the doll for a refund so sent an email requesting this. (At this point it has been 9 months trying to get that parts so yes, it would have been quicker to have refunded and reordered.)

As of posting this on 5th Dec, I haven't received a reply yet. Looking at Angelesque's facebook page where she is usually most active, there hasn't been any activity since 7th Nov, so suspect that she is busy with real life stuff again. At this point I have no hope that she will respond to my return/refund request and will be stuck selling the doll second hand at a loss.I will update this post if there is any further news on it.

Update 12th Dec 2020: I never received a reply from Angelesque on returning/refunding the doll and have now sold the doll on the second hand market.

* Would you order from this company again? No, out of the three orders i've placed through Anglesque, two of them have been problematic (first order had stuff forgotten that took 8 months to resolve, second order was fine, this one was third order.)

Speculation- Honestly, if this had been a different dealer I probably wouldn't question them saying the Impldoll messed up the order. However Angelesque does have a history of ordering the wrong body/doll etc, blaming it on the company and then there being an unresolvable situation as the company doesn't want to send out stuff that wasn't correctly paid for. It does make me wonder if she ordered the human version instead of the fantasy version, esp as she didn't notice that it was missing the fantasy parts. It would explain why Impldoll haven't exactly been keen on sending out the parts. Or it could be that Impldoll really did mess up a whole bunch of orders (though i've not seen anyone else talking about receiving an incomplete doll from the company). At this point I really don't know!

#141 Epicari, Dec 5, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    2. * What did you order?
      Luts Kid Delf Ani

* When did you order?
      Early June 2021

Good. They got back to me the next day!

Very easy, I paid in full with PayPal

About six months for her to get to me, most of that was just company processing time.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope!

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      There were no issues, everything went smoothly!

* Would you order from this company again?
      Definatly! Already lookin to get my next doll from there!

3. * What did you order?
      12mm Black Box Mochi Eyes
      * When did you order?
      January 31st
      Communication was odd, not bad just odd. My order was "processing" for about a week despite the item being listed as instock. When I finally contacted the owner, she replied the next day and sent me both photos of the eyes and a mailing receipt. It was nice to get photos since I didn't pay for tracking (it was just a pair of eyes) but it was unprompted, I was just expecting a short reply.
      It was easy to pay using Paypal, my money cleared within a few hours.
      It took from February 7th (the day they shipped) to today, February 22nd. I live in the US and paid for untracked standard shipping so this didn't feel that odd at all.
      Nope, the eyes came to me safely.
      I had read on the store's FAQ that it may take awhile for an order to be completed if it was a preorder, but that instock items ship within about 2 days. The fact that it took a week is off putting since it wasn't a holiday season, but since my email was answered quickly after I asked I'm not complaining.
      I would *possibly* order again in the future. This site is one of the few places that's a dealer for Black Box, and since I didn't have a bad experience I have no reason not to order again from them.

4. * What did you order?
      In-stock LUTS 2021 event head
      * When did you order?
      28th March 2023
      The head arrived a few hours ahead of the shipping notice, but it was a domestic order that showed up in two days, so no big deal.
      Easy, I paid via PayPal
      Two days
      No, the head and certificate were there, and they were very securely packed and arrived safely.
      No problems.
      Sure, I have no complaints with their service.

5. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Decree Dog Fullset

* When did you order?
      April 2nd 2022

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through Angeleseque's website (so dealer of course)

Good! There was a long wait (aka just over a year wait) and some mixups with RD about when the doll would be shipped and what he needed done or how close to completion he was, but every time I messaged Carol for an update, the answers were swift, polite and helpful.

Super easy, I just did it through paypal and that was it.

Once he got to Angelesque, he got here pretty quick. He wasn't picked up by the deliver company when he was supposed to be. It was a few days later but once he was with them, it was about 4 days.

Yes, absolutely. He was almost perfect once he arrived.

Even better. I didn't know I would love him so much or how well made his outfits and faceup would be.

Yes, almost completely.

There was some slight staining on the back of the jacket which dampened my joy of this long awaited doll but it was so minimal I didn't make any complaints.

Totally! I've made several orders with Angelesque and though I know sometimes people have had problems and I myself had slight issues with this order, it wasn't really through any fault of Carol's so I would do this again.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Totally!

6. *What did you order?
      Dollzone cyborg Ji-zero nude mechanical doll, extra human head on the heart carved girl body, unpainted

* When did you order?
      28th November 2020

It started off ok, I understood lockdowns etc would slow the process, it wasn't until everyone on the wait list started getting theirs and mine still hadn't arrived that it became an issue - especially from autumn last year to now, I feel like I've had to keep requesting updates in the same manner as pulling teeth. I have emailed a few times since April both through my email and using the contact form on the website but have heard nothing back.

Very easy, just used paypal

Therein is the issue, I have the heart carved body which arrived 18/19 December 2022 (thanks to courier not delivering the day they said they would)
      It came in a regular Dollzone box as if it had just been ordered separately. As of yet I do not have anything vaguely Ji-zero although my last communication from Angelesque on the 7th of April this year told me the heads were in her possession and she would arrange to send them out after the Easter holiday. I've tried to contact since and had absolutely no response.

It's a lovely body, Dollzone always has lovely quality so I'm not mad at them.
      But I paid far more than what this body is worth.

No, I ordered Ji-Zero and don't have any of her heads mechanical or otherwise

No

They haven't. I've mentioned in another forum that I am convinced she had made a mistake on my original order and got a boy body, which did arrive in time with most of the other arrivals for other owners. This body was sold as an instock item and it wasn't until I started emailing her that she must have realised and tried to reorder. She assured me that Dollzone were just having issues with production, but considering the body I received and the box it is in and the time it took to get to me from when I emailed her suggests this was a new order. Unless the heads magically appear in the post I don't think she ever did contact Dollzone to correct her mistake.

No I would not, she took my money, presumably botched my order and sent me a product that - while partially matched what I wanted - is of lesser value than what I paid.
      Even if I did want to order from her again I can no longer log into my account on the website and am not receiving any password reset emails which have worked in the past. This makes me think she has deleted or blocked my account from her site somehow.
      I'm pretty saddened by this because up til when this transaction became a nightmare she was my go-to dealer - I have made several orders from her before without issue.
      Now I'll just suck up the customs fee's and buy elsewhere.

*EDIT September 13 2023
      I have been sent two heads from Angelesque. One is the Jizero human head and one is an incomplete mechanical cyborg Jizero head - incomplete because it has the base only and the two little antennae but none of the other helmet parts that are meant to make up the cyborg head. They are also both in pink skin which is not the skin tone my order was made in. This just seems to confirm to me that my order was indeed botched and I have received whatever parts she was able to have sent to her by Dollzone. I'm extremely disappointed. Even with these heads I still don't believe I have received parts equal to the price I paid originally.

#146 Lunaera_Sylvarii, Jul 23, 2023
      Last edited: Sep 13, 2023